youtube.com/watch?v=gQl-lLPHnfE
youtube.com/watch?v=5jbPpleFR5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I KICKED BATMAN'S ASS
I KICKED BATMAN'S ASS
ROCK OVER LONDON
ROCK ON CHICAGO
MCDONALD'S, WE DO IT RIGHT FOR YOU

You're right, OP. I'm lad you brought this up because this day and age, hardly anyone knows him to be (if not the greatest) one of the greatest composers of all time. They're too cooped up with trap music bullshit and EDM and pop shit. They have no idea who the pioneers are, and that's pretty depressing. Shit,a lot of people don't even know who Jimi Hendrix is.

I said name incompetent musicians. Did you read "Post lyrical geniuses" because I sure don't remember writing that.

>Shit,a lot of people don't even know who Jimi Hendrix is.

I was with you until you said this. I doubt that very confidently. Come on. Everybody knows Jimi.

i take it you've never heard any of wesley willis' "songs".

i guess in terms of musical competence he's right up there with deadmau5 and chris brown - pay someone else to push a button on a programmable console and then call yourself a genius.

>Shit,a lot of people don't even know who Jimi Hendrix is.

was.

he's dead, Jim.

I know what you're saying, but I have to correct you on something. Whether or not you like Deadmau5's music, he composes, programs, mixes, and masters everything he does. He's even built synthesizers himself. He livestreams his studio sessions pretty regularly. It's unfair to compare somebody like Deadmau5 to Chris Brown. The most basic research was necessary here. Come on, fucking guy.

California is a bullshit state. I'm not fucking around, or else I wouldn't make such a bold statement.

I'm not saying you're fucking around. I'm saying you're crazy.

Guess you're right, mang. Gotta be here to believe it

I don't listen to him enough to know which album it was, but I've heard some tracks done by Deadmau5 that were actually pretty well composed. The whole "electronica is easy" meme combined with the number of successful amateurs tends to overshadow the fact that a lot of electronic producers actually do know what they're doing.

Why is Bach incompetent according to you?

Because he knew fuck all about composing. All of his shit sounds dissonant, wanky, and frankly just amateur. There's no form or method to it. It's just pure crap. It's if I were to just open fruity loops and randomly put notes in the piano roll with no regard for the context. Nothing resolves intelligently, and he goes off key for no reason in every composition.

>i don't want to live on this planet anymore.jpg

well this is pretty obvious bait.

>Because he knew fuck all about composing.

Just listen again to thst sweet cannon in D major, and keep on going from there. Fuck, even the goddamn minuet, wich was a nightmare when i was a child learning piano, sounds actually pretty well. Baroque, yes, but well, polished and classy as fuck, more so regardin the fact it was a fucking tutorial engineered to fuck up your fingers and make you play better, like half the shit he wrote.

Name a more incompetent heterosexual
>You cannot

At least try putting someone closer to the era of dissonant loving modern composers than Bach.. it’ll make it more believable.

>Bach knew fuck all about composing
You could at least TRY to disguise your b8, m8

No wai it's too fun because people fall for it and then I can feel gooder about being shitty ol' me.

youtube.com/watch?v=0l9xes_bNws

youtube.com/watch?v=FzI5eSA-Eck

youtube.com/watch?v=EVqbl95Ezv4

youtube.com/watch?v=DvCM3jHLwxU

youtube.com/watch?v=rcSteU9o1aA

i know what you're saying, but i have to correct you on something:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQl-lLPHnfE

Obvious bait.

Am confident in 5000 years Bach and Chopin will still be getting played.

Maybe you would appreciate Jean-Philippe Rameau, instead of Bach? He's also Baroque era, but I think he is more melodic sounding, which seems to be what you're after.

youtube.com/watch?v=5jbPpleFR5Q