C'mon Russian bots. Get in here and post some antilibtard shit

C'mon Russian bots. Get in here and post some antilibtard shit.

This is some clever meta disguising, but we all know better don't we?

Yup. You guessed it. I'm a fag.

Nobody question that anyway, faggot

Sorry i meant metafag

Meh, if a government is corrupt, it doesn't matter what the fuck the economic standard is. The country is fucked.

Throw humans at isms and they break.

woah this is some advanced AI

C'mon goy this isnt /pol

realist...
would be hating on anything that isn't white or capitalistic, lurk moar newfag

Really? Could have fooled me with this thread. Russian bots already divided and conquered the US.. or at least pushed the right left agenda through. The damage is already done. They can sit back, drink vodka, and watch the right and left destroy themselves.

Why isnt this a fb fap thread?

>right left agenda through
>left
>he really thinks the democrat party isn't center-right

>he really thinks the democrat
Oh this isn't a democrat republican issue, it's a left vs right issue. I'm shocked you don't know the difference. This is a cultural divide, politics is apart of it, but it's far from all of it.

I do know the difference. What leftism are you imagining is part of the real players' agenda?

Destruction of the first amendment by enacting ordinances that force tolerance. Literally stripping us of rights, and almost as bad, destroying comedy, along with most of our culture. Almost totalitarian in a way. Politically correcting almost all aspects of American culture.

The right isn't much better. They hold us back with their archaic religious ideologies, regressing scientific advancement. The right is terrified of two things, change and the unknown, and they drag us all down with their fear. The left is terrified of being oppressed, to the point it fabricates oppression. Both are cancer to our species and country.

I'd fuck her asshole over Lenin's grave.

This meme is so stupid.
You do realize that the Democrat party is begging for millions of Muslim and Mexican immigrants, thinks that not being pro lgbtbbq is immoral and ghastly, and dog whistles or out right supports BLM and Antifa.

Go listen to a single Hillary speech and try and say that shit again.
If you still think that shit is not far enough left then you need a chopper ride pronto.

>Destruction of the first amendment by enacting ordinances that force tolerance
Not leftism.
>Literally stripping us of rights
You'll have to be more specific and stop pasting shit off of birch.org, democrat shill.
>our culture
Culture isn't static. It reinvents itself and learns. Get the fuck over it.
>Almost totalitarian in a way
That's the Democrats alright.
>Politically correcting almost all aspects of American culture
You are not immune from criticism. Grow up and learn to learn.
>implying the democrat party is leftist
Are you just repeating what you are told?

>implying that the right wing hasn't always wanted to import cheap labor and keep labor fighting against itself
>implying that the left gives a fuck about identity capitalism
>implying that the left doesn't see right through antifa as useful idiots
>implying that BLM wasn't actually legit before the neoliberals hijacked it
Get out more.
>implying goddamn Thatcher 2.0 is a leftist
Are you fucking serious or just repeating what you've been told?

Politicians on both sides just say whatever they think will get them elected. Ironic you'd bring up Hillary since she's one of the most blatant about it, she didn't even support gay marriage until it was completely safe to say so.

None of these people on either side give a fuck about you.

Why you so angry? Im from Russia and i dont understand why you are asshole