What are the traits that make the white race better than all other races?

What are the traits that make the white race better than all other races?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man
charris.wordpress.com/the-list-top-10-fastest-human-beings/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marathon_world_record_progression
npr.org/sections/parallels/2013/11/01/241895965/how-one-kenyan-tribe-produces-the-worlds-best-runners
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They aren't.

correct.

Tell me which race has contributed more to humanity than whites

That seems inaccurate. How do you guys explain our conquest of the world?

Asians

Whites stole all their advancements from Asians and Muslims, then stole resources from Africans and Native Americans.

We actually look different. WE are the truly diverse ones.

>This tends to make a lot of shitskins angry, butthurt will be abound

Advancements such as what? You should easily be able to make a decent list of world-changing inventions if what you say is true.

exploration.

who found america and killed everyone who was there earlier?
>white people.

who made trade routes through europe, africa, and asia and slaughtered everyone who interfered?
>white people.

who went to the fucking moon and continue to send recon craft deeper into space?
>white people.

everyone else would have been content living in their mud huts and doing shit-all with their lives, but white people always want more.

1. IQ + Creativity (Asians lack creativity)
2. Numbers (Jews lack numbers, and Azhkenazi Jews are basically European genetically)
3. Strongest
4. The most beautiful

White people became white because they lived in harsh, cold areas with little sun. The struggle for survival took more energy, which is why Middle-Easterners and Asians could spend more of their energy on inventing. Which is why you had Ancient Greece and the Roman Empire before the British, French and Germans took over. Also that Neanderthal DNA that Sub-Saharans lack.

inventions and conquest doesn't automatically make someone better.
Look at the americans for example. They have contributed many things in the last 100 years and they have a powerful military but are often seen as uncultured people who have nothing but might and money.

Whites are not in the same relation to the rest of the world as americans are, it is merely an example that inventions or power does not automatically make someone better. On the other hand I do not wish to say that they don't matter either.

I rank some asians, indians, and native american types very high for example.

Are you white?

"inventions and conquest doesn't automatically make someone better."

Then what make someone better? White people have contributed the most to modern science, and is contributing the most. We are clearly more intelligent + creative than most (except European Jews, that genetically are more European than Semitic).

Good looking Non-Whites, are good looking because they have European facial structure.

>gunpowder
>iron working (invented in the middle east by hittites)
>compass
>paper
>block printing
>arabic numerals (used by all of modern civilization, objectively superior to Roman numerals)

>strongest
>not Africans

West Africans are the fastest
East Africans have the best endurance
Scandinavians/Slavs are the strongest

How do harsh conditions make them better? Shouldn't Africans and Abbos be supreme if that's the case?

That sounds an awful lot like conjecture. Proof?

You're telling me this is your list of non-white inventions that changed the world?

And they did that moreso than the calculator, clock, computer, telegraph, telephone, phonograph, radio, television, battery (really just digital electronics in general), engine (and then powered cars, boats, trains, and planes), bicycles, motors, steel...?

Actually conquest kind of does make them better.

Most science, art, debate, culture and religious advancement happens at the center of any empire.

Something about large scale movement of safe, relatively cheap trade and centers where a large number of different cultures can converse without fear.

Romans, China Dynasties, Arab Caliphates, you can match the large advancements with large empires pretty well.

look at any list of olympic weightlifters

you won't be seeing any africans

Africans lived south of the Sahara. Google Kongo landscape or ivory coast landscape etc. There was no need to plan for the climate to change either, as it was very stable. No need for preparing for cold with advanced clothing. The ones best suited for this, was the smartest.

Abbos have a lot of Denisovan DNA I think, while other non-Africans have Neanderthal (smarter and stronger).

>That sounds an awful lot like conjecture. Proof?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man

charris.wordpress.com/the-list-top-10-fastest-human-beings/ (My bet is that all of them have West-African heritage)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marathon_world_record_progression (endurance)

This is just the first I found.

Olympics. All the sprinters like 80-90% of them are from one village in west Africa. They run for different countries by they themselves were born in that village or are the sons and daughters of someone born there.

npr.org/sections/parallels/2013/11/01/241895965/how-one-kenyan-tribe-produces-the-worlds-best-runners

They did change the world more because they built the foundation for all the inventions that came after them (iron working led to steel) and they helped create a world where whites could build upon the achievements of others (gunpowder allowed conquest and stabilization, compass led to exploration).

Your grandfather would be deeply disappointed Heinrich

I wouldn't say better, many non-white nations have their own flare and impressive achievements.
But the white race is certainly distinct and I'd like to preserve it for my descendents.

Umm Iron working was reinvented numerous times. One was by the Hittites in Anatolia. But also at the same time in the Ganges, West Africa, some evidence in China and possibly in south America.

>whites could build upon the achievements of others

Are you saying that inventing the wheel is more impressive than inventing the computer?

Yes, far harder to work from nothing then improve things that already exist.

Now you're just being dumb.

False, require less intelligence to invent the wheel.

Inventing the spear is more impressive than inventing the machine gun? It's not.

You mean like Rocketry? Flight? Encryption? All white inventions without previous work.

The wheel wasn't needed as rolling logs worked almost as well. Really not hard to upgrade log to > Wheel, in fact sad it took like 2000 years to do so.

1. Most attractive.
2. More empathy.
3. More willing to cooperate.
4. High IQ and ability for rational thinking.

The downsides of whites is their outgroup preference and altruism, they sympathize too easily with races who hate them. If whites manage to live in a homogeneous white society it will be a utopia without equals. Too bad such societies wont be possible when predatory inferior races are easily invited in those beautiful societies.

to be fair, it's not the entirety of the white race that builds civilizations, only a small fraction of enlightened individuals, whose ideas influence a slightly larger social set, and the implementation of said ideas benefits society as a whole. Most whites have distinctively few things in common with the finest of their race.

if they had all those technologies and were supposedly more smart than whites, why didn't they conquer us or easily resist being conquered?

We Wuz Kangs

I don't think Sub-Saharan Africans invented anything?

He is speaking about the middle east (first civilization) and far east.

This, the only minorities worth a Damn always have some white genes

Eastern Asians and Indians are not so bad.

Persians are good too

This is true, however they wouldn't be even half as advanced as they are without the intervention of white people

No, but they fit in to our civilization.

It's worth mentioning that it is the most clever Indians (or at least the upper-middle class) that come though, it's not the average poor one. Somewhat true with Chinese too, but not necessarily (the average Chinese have higher IQ than the average White, but less creative).

Generally true with Persians too. Especially in the US. The one we have here in Norway, are the ones that rebelled against the regime and had enough money and wits to escape.

Remember that there are larger genetically differences between certain African tribes, than between Japanese people and Norwegians etc.

Leadership / being a huge fucking aggressive cunt.

Aren't whites their descendants though? My history sucks pls no bully

Superior Neanderthal genes

Autism leads to love for truth and logic.