Pokemon box

Pokemon box

And another to get it started.

things happily riding cocks are my fetish.

Bugs are cool, I like that Nezumi set but it'd probably turn off most people here.

there actually aren't that many bugs i particularly like, scollipede and lurantis are the only that spring to mind
im sure most people are fine with Nezumi

For me I'm into humanoid types that don't just look like furries. Purrloin is about on the edge because size difference is hot.

i think i understand what you mean
im honestly into all of it, from anthro to feral

Not that I really mind, it's just a bit vanilla for a degenerate like me.

hey Mr. user

Hello there, Susan. What's up?

just waiting for Mario Odyssey to arrive, looking forward to that a lot
how's you?

Oh cool. I'm not really a gamer myself. What do like about that one?

I'm alright. Doing a bit of procrastinating right now. I should probably get dinner going.

Nice pic btw

no idea what i like about it as i haven't played it yet, only came out yesterday
but it's already got an average score of 97/100 on metacritic so i'm sure it's good
this artist has a really good set of thicc pokemon girls

Ah okay. That sounds pretty good. Any reason for ordering it rather than downloading it?

I really liked the pose of that arcanine one.

it's a game on the Nintendo Switch, and SD card storage isn't infinite unfortunately
the cost for a physical cartridge is the same as a digital download, so i might as well get the physical thing right?
yeah, i remember you mentioning being fond of such poses

That's a shame, but there probably isn't much Nintendo could do about that. I thought maybe there'd be something about the physical copy that made it worth collecting or something. Idk.

Apparently the switch supports up to 2TB micro SD cards though so that ain't too bad.

I really love that pose for some reason. Butts and paws maybe.

do 2TB microSD even exist? last i heard 1TB microSD was big news
i could always just buy a bigger SD card but honestly that's just wasted money when the physical copy costs the same as a digital download
collecting the cases and feeling like you actually own the game is a nice thing too

That's a big Braixen.

Downloads are convenient, but owning physical media is an experience in itself. I kinda get that I guess.

Last I heard from Micro SD cards was the 400GB model from SanDisk. That's still pretty big though, and yet such a tiny form factor. Really impressive stuff.

Big & cute

yeah it's kind of crazy how physically small storage has gotten

I love AUdino.

Unf. Anatomically correct art is the best art tbh

they're pretty damn good that's for sure

Cooking dinner so I might not post very often

saved

the cutest