Waifu

Waifu
>No stealing waifus
>No Jews

Hug the police!

Milkshake with dem crushed up oreos.

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

Does your milkshake bring all the boys to the yard though?

saving up for anything?

leave him alone

I haven't tried that yet, wanna be my subject?

Who?

my cat

Yeh it truly is a one hell of a easy to fuck up job the actual replacement part isn't the worst tho once you get to it
You planing on adding anything to beef the it up like a turbo?

I refuse.

You would stop science from it's tracks of progression?

O right. Don't worry I wouldn't hurt a catto.

Science must be stopped before it goes too far.

Oh, I bet. it's just one of those things I'd only do myself on a project car. Buuuuut, since my project car doesn't use timing belts, it's all good.

Was thinking about that, or a VTEK head swap, but ultimately I probably won't since this is my daily. I'll save the sik mawds for my project car, which will be another RX7 if I have my way.

How old is the car?

It already did, so let's see what happens next.

>which will be another RX7 if I have my way.
If I have my way it'll be a Celica :^)

Nope! I'm not getting involved!

~~stare~~

Here you go.
>Having a real rought time in my last relationship
>Ended up becoming a 3 way relationship with my gf of 5 years, and one of my friends
>Get a job where I work night times on random days of the week (Never work for Walmart, trust me)
>Hardly get to talk to either of them very often because of it
>Shit goes south for me, mental state kinda just dropping like a cinderblock in a pond
>They spend all their time together while I never see them
>Try to work it out with them, but they always have some excuse as to why they can't stay up with me
>Which is bullshit because they never had any problems staying up before, and it only became a problem when they started doing things together
>And note, neither of them was in school, or had a job. No responsibilities
>Pretty much being cucked in all essence
>Feeling isolated sotry to get back into my old friends group, but due to said argument, it kinda splintered off in all which ways
>Kind of nudge back into an old Sup Forums community, but under a different name now, trying to see if anyone can figure out it's me
>Act like my normal self, but I've changed drastically since the last time I was there, so no one save the one best friend suspects anything
>No one knew it was me, friend only has a suspicion
>A while goes past and everyone seems to like me
>This fucker thinks I'm like, super cool and cute and stuff, thinking I'm the coolest thing since ice cubes because I ride a motorcycle and knew about mechanical stuff and all that
>Finally decide to get out of the relationship for my own sake, not planning to be in one for a looooong time
>Just kinda being lewd everywhere since I never really did before, this community can vouch
>Start telling a few people that it's me, including this nigger
>She knew me from way back in the day however, so initially she was super skeptical and untrusting of why I came back, but she decided to hear me out and was okay with my reasons

>Note, way back in the day I was a complete asshole fuccboi who got mad about nothing and everything at random, and would take it out on others
>Anyways, another friend that I told says that she really likes me, and kinda nudges us together, since i also kinda liked her but wasn't too sure about getting back into a relationship
>We kinda tease each other and joke about it for a few weeks
>We kinda awkardly get together finally after said friend from before tells us we should just go for it
>Now that I'm dating someone, it's apparently a problem and that doesn't sit right with someone
>Head honcho of the cult decides to out me for who I was before, and sure enough here comes all the bullshit that I was specifically trying not to deal with
>They out me saying that I can't ditch my past, despite the fact that I'm practically a whole different person
>So after a few days of dealing with that bullshit, they put out some blog acting like they were a victim somehow
>So when shit goes down, we both decide to leave, and it apparently causes a shitstorm of massive proportions in that community, but we wanted no part of it anymore
>We end up here since I've been with /waifu/ for a good few months at that point
>End up reconciling with an old friend and with a bit of time, we end up getting every single person from the old group back together again and it's been more active in the last year than it had been in the year before that
>Been together ever since, and she's going to be coming to visit me in December
>Apparently that old community still hates us with a passion and even lurks these threads specifically to make sure nothing bad is said about their dear leader
>Yes, they WILL see this and probably get mad over it
So not as long as I thought it'd be, but that's pretty much the story.

The Integra is 2000, the RX7 project will be somewhere between 87-91.

>Implying we need another FWD car

Saving up to move out
Maybe a trip

where will you move to
trips are lame

Here still. Unless I find work in another city
I kind of want to go to Finland or Japan

This is true, we'll leave you to be the cuck

Though, I never said what gen celica

There's a lot of people on the ferry and it's making me really anxious

>Implying

>Implying I don't know

Alright so it went like this
I've been pissing the bed like all kids do till I was like 4 or 5, and my mom realised it was a little fucky that I was still pissing it when I was like 10 years old.
We went to a doctor and he said that it was some condition or the other I can't remember the name of that was common with a lot of kids, it wasn't going to stop till I was in my teens.
So the only solution we figured it out was either wear diapers (lmao no thanks) or just don't drink any fluid a few hours before I head to sleep.
One day, after we thought it finally stopped since I went months without pissing the bed, I got invited by a friend to sleep over at his house and it all went so fucked from there. The guy loved me and ordered a bucket of KFC chicken since it was my favourite.
And a large bottle of pepsi which I downed like a retard while watching him play diablo 2
Holy fuck, we went to sleep in the same bed and I woke up to him shaking me going "what the FUCK". I pissed the entire fucking bed, where he was sleeping and where I was sleeping and he just made me get up and tried to laugh it off while we changed the sheets, I just left early and he never invited me over again. We stayed friends.
Thankfully he never spilled it to anyone until the year I left the school.

Why does internet drama even exist.

First gen, ROTARY CELICA BBY

Anywhere familiarity exists, drama will exist

Luckily I was still around to read it.

I think it's kind of hilarious how people get hung-up on petty bullshit online, more so in communities like these.

Who knows.

DO IT FGT!

t's just kinda how they work when people take it too seriously.

WE WILL AND YOU KNOW IT.

Yeah, you're probably right. I can understand the merits to taking it somewhat seriously- I've met some wonderful people through threads similar to these, but at a certain point you have to draw a line.

Ohayou niggers, Daughteru not waifu. I can't help feeling like this I just wanna take her to school, cook her dinner, buy her cute clothes, take her to the park and give her hugs when's she is sad. kanna is precious desu.

I can understand it over some WoW loot but not on a circlejerk with no actual reason to fight over.

Y-you have something on your face...

That's a quality daughteru. I miss the old Kanna poster though.

What is a ferry

I mean, I feel like me and Mako are drawing the line in the wrong place by the sounds of it, but still

Boat

And/or a tiny flying mythical creature :^)

Or a gay man, if you're in my part of the world.

Why?

You found friendship and then more, if anything you're the epitome of reasons these should exist outside of fun.

BEFORE OR AFTER ROTARY TWINGO?!

Like, you take friendships seriously. That's one thing. But taking a community as a whole seriously? Just seems like a way to ruin an otherwise good thing.

I can get that, being an ex-MMO fag myself. But even then, it's a tad dumb.

oh no did they leave?? I hardly come to these breads

I meant the whole taking it seriously thing.

Before! Like legit even with my sixth gen imma figure out if I can do it. Would require a fuckton of custom fabrication, but can you imagine it?

I think we are just looking at if from a different point of view. I would consider this community here for fun; I don't think the previous one you were in would consider themselves around for the same reason. The "line" I draw is between there, simply because I think that's silly and their over-inflated selfworth just becomes obnoxious.

Just my opinion, though.

Mm, I would say they are just on a long and deserverd break.

See above maybe. I think I properly explained my thoughts on it.

I typod and didn't even notice. How embarrassing.

It's people who believe that their community stands for more than it does. It's quite depressing. And the problem is that it gives people self-worth, so it kind of keeps perpetuating itself.

While I don't agree with what they do they are easy to ignore and don't bother me so I don't feel like it's my place to tell them how to enjoy themselves. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ya you might have a good car then. :^)

Sounds about right. On Sup Forums, if it's there for anything more than fun, then even with good intentions, I feel it starts to snowball into an issue in ways.

Shit, who posted that pic of me online?!

Time to work. Later everyone

Circlejerks have a natural tendency to head in that direction. Blame our puny monkey brains and tribalism.

Better than your cuck shit at least.

bye duke

R-really?
You're s-so mean...

Mmm, bacon.

But is it vagina bacon?

I..no?

I don't actually know, I never did the Hanako route.

I was referencing something that horrified a friend of mine recently. If you Google it you'll probably find it

I'm actually too scared to google vagina bacon.

If you're on Sup Forums, it probably won't seem that bad to you

Was it the menstruation one?

Because I gagged.

Yes, yes it was. At least they didn't actually eat it.

Some people, holy shit.

Would you eat Mako's bacon if he was a girl? :^)

I would break up with Mako for asking me to. But not really, I'd just refuse.

I would consider the former too if ever put in a similar situation.

Hello everyone

im going walking

good morning my low

WE BLEW UP A STARSHIP IN SPACE PATHFINDER

ok bye

Its fucking freezing I'm gonna wait like half an hour for the sun

Why the bjork obsession?

because her voice is beautiful and so is she.

hahaha so ebin rite guise?!

I meant those beautiful eyes!

Are you talking about Umi? She cucked you?

Oh I know who you're talking about now, that bitch fucking hated you. That's what you get for not being part of the group think

Fuck off back to Alice threads or animus, bloodfag
How can you kill a living breathing animal knowing how much they're gonna suffer

Stop feeding him please.

I was in a bad place at the time, I'm much better now thanks to therapy

The only therapy you need is gun in the mouth, pull the trigger, and brains all over the wall

i'm getting brain freeze from just looking at that

suicide? I don't know, only weak and pathetic people commit suicide. They shouldn't even be given a funeral, tbh.
I love myself, I love my life, I have a big family that loves me and a few best friends, there's no reason for me to kill myself.
Nice try though

oh no

What?

>kills lesser mortals
>not pathetic

Subject seems to be delusional

Why should I care? They're only dogs, its not like I'm going to go prison for it. Maybe four months in Jail.
Its really not that big of a deal

Tired.

Hi.

Spooky Onryō waifu

Got the schedule fo r next month. 141 hours and I get to train on a cyber crime survey

All life is precious

Don't try to reason with someone that's mentally ill, it most likely won't work. I should know, I've tried with crazy ex's and such.
>being this much of a faggot
I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering your shit, stale taste in waifus.
>I'm better now
Not really. You think you are, but the truth is that it will only take one bad day/trigger to set you off. I should know, I've studied psychology for years. You're a mentally ill person, and no drugs, or friends, or therapy can truly fix it. Only had it back a bit, at best.
The fact you have such a low disregard for life shows you're not that much above a fully screeching, not meme'd but full blown autist, or some savage from a third world shithole. Probably a combination of both, if I must assume.

That way of thinking doesn't apply to me.

Hm? Ikaros isn't my waifu, she's my avatar, I have a husbando tho.
I'm from America and therapy has helped me in other ways, I can be like everyone else and live my life blending in with them