Tis I , the depressed meme girl who is slowly becoming a neet and quickly making her family give up hope...

Tis I , the depressed meme girl who is slowly becoming a neet and quickly making her family give up hope. In may i got out of residential treatment / rehab after being put on a 51/50 and living in a mental hospital for 21 days , now i’m up through all hours of the night stoned and spun off of my adderall, i don’t leave my house, i don’t eat, and i’m lost. ask me anything
>inb4 tits or gtfo
>inb4 issa trap
>inb4 attention whore REEEEE
>inb4 timestamp or gtfo (i’m to lazy to eat , i’m sure as hell to lazy to timestamp rn at 4am)

Nice bait

i sketch a lot too, i made this with my eyeliner ; u ;

Do you fear for the future?

As in, you can't live at home for forever

solace

>women think they can be depressed

yes , yess i live with my mom atm and when i was a kid she got sick and i got taken from her for 5 years (while she was in the hospital) i’m afraid of that happening again, :/

>men who think life is only hard for them

>no tits
>no timestamp

sage goes in all fields, gtfo my Sup Forums

you wrote this?

not bad. keep it up

thank u ! ; u ;

Yes life is difficult for men because they don't have tits and a pussy that get them anything they want

This is now a log thread

Sammy? Are you okay?

Cunts cant say inb4 tits or gtfo so gtfo bitch

Same here. I recognize there's a problem but don't care enough to fix

OP can't inb4 newfag so tits or gtfo.

Tits or gtfo

have you considered practicing and publishing your writing?

okay but you realize that not all women are degenerates who view their body as a pass through life. Maybe if I was that type of female , who was super secure with herself and had even enough self worth to believe that she deserves things based off of her looks , maybe then life would be easy. I have small penis complex but with my entire fucking body, i spend a lot of time looking up plastic surgery so maybe one day i can have it easy in life hahaha. enough ranting tho , life’s so hard for me blah blah blah, i’m just fucking retarded and depressed for no reason. woah is me

>"too lazy to timestamp"
>not too lazy to write an essay about why we should all feel bad for you and give you attention

:/ I actually wrote a lot when i was in residential treatment , because again, i’m an isomniac , i cannot sleep so all 5 months i was away from home i wrote and sketched every night , with the exceptions of the ones i spent reading haha

You do, don't you. Women always view it like that. And a small penis is HEAVILY looked down upon where as women's insecurities are generally not a big deal thanks to feminazis.

And it's *Woe* is me.

>What I see when I read this post

Andy demands tits

Youre beautiful the way you are and i like your doodles a lot. I'd be willing to bet you arent stupid as well. Dont let Sup Forums scrubs weigh you down.

Fuck off white knight.

are you manic? i write in similar scenarios; when i'm sleep deprived and exhausted is when my mind fires off for some reason.

what do you like to read?

You're already getting things based off your looks. Look at all this attention you get just for posting a picture of yourself. You know what a man gets when he talks about how depressed he is? People saying just Kill your self or man up

cuck

At the very least you're capable of talking about your problems and since you're a grill, it's very unlikely for you to become a total failure.

Find a good man, suck his dick and cook for him, in return he probably will take care of you.

You need to eat. Trust me. Just force yourself to do it, no matter how difficult it is, you got to do it.

And if you can't afford food, then drink a lot of water periodically, it'll help you fend off hunger.

No, depression aint a joke. Fuck you lmao

my bad, but okay? so what feminazis say? i see past their self assurance and honest i view body positivity as pure laziness. I am the antifeminist , i don’t go out of my way to shoot them down because they are just fucking stupid and I’ve started to pity them. just because a fat fucking sjw says “ur beautiful accept urself everyone is beautiful burb urb burb” doesn’t mean i’m gonna believe them , I don’t believe everyone is beautiful, i don’t believe even slightly over weight people should model let alone fat people and ugly people :/

Clever retort

Tis I , the depressed meme girl who is slowly becoming a neet and quickly making her family give up hope. In may i got out of residential treatment / rehab after being put on a 51/50 and living in a mental hospital for 21 days , now i’m up through all hours of the night stoned and spun off of my adderall, i don’t leave my house, i don’t eat, and i’m lost. ask me anything
>inb4 tits or gtfo
>inb4 issa trap
>inb4 attention whore REEEEE
>inb4 timestamp or gtfo (i’m to lazy to eat , i’m sure as hell to lazy to timestamp rn at 4am)

EXACTLY. Women have it so easy. If a man said this it'd be "kys" or "man up you pathetic beta virgin."

Seriously, fuck society. You women are to blame for this, you're attracted to stupidity and obnoxiousness, especially Black men nowadays, they get literally everything.

I like reading true crime A LOT , buttttttt my two favorite books are Shantaram and Pillars of the Earth , both fairly lengthy books 1000+ pages but i flicked thru each in less than 3 days . totally recommended

well the thing is . i’m not hungry :((( i originally started smoking weed to give me the munchies to combat my adderall but now it seems that i don’t even get hungry stoned.

They believe every woman is beautiful, and overweight women should model. Not men though.

Men, if your veins are not visibly pulsating due to the steroids you're on, or if you don't have a height of 6 ft or taller, or if you don't have a dick size of 10+ inches, you're worthless.

lul

i'll check them out. thanks!

if you want a real frantic, manic kick read invisible monsters by chuck palahniuk

i almost threw that book across the room at the end of it

Sounds like an excuse to be a lazy druggie

Show tits and everything is gonna be allright

clearly you’re not dumb if you recognize this , but you’re also not smart because you don’t realize that it’s the audience. We’re on the fucking Sup Forums of Sup Forums with a bunch of horny males on a power trip because they don’t have to show their face and it’s 100% anonymous , men are just meaner to other men, it’s a fact. if we were on reddit or instagram or tumblr , the responses would be 100000% different.

Hungry now?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off white privileged Betty. You deserve everything bad that's happening to you. It's called karma. White people have oppressed us black people for so long and now they have to pay for that. I hope you stay poor and depressed for the rest of your life bitch.

>men are just meaner to other men, its a fact

where the fuck did you get that fact from?

Tumblr? You can't even be a man on Tumblr, reddit is full of pseudo-intellectual libturds, and instagram? Females also dominate.

>White people have oppressed us black people for so long

Adderall is shit. Take regular dextro+levo streetspeed or meth.

Go spread aids somewhere else, nigger.

I agree, this is op btw hah, but i definitely see the double standard for men , and it’s shitty , but tbh there are downsides to each fucking gender. Just because fat people can model and sjws are campaigning saying that everyone is beautiful , ultimately it doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things because men are the ones who decide, just because fat girls are models doesn’t mean that rich old men now want fat sjws to be their sugar babies lmfao. And as for double standards for women, actual realistic ones that i’ve seen, there’s fear of getting raped walking home from work, getting followed in public, guys not listening to what they say because you’re a female... i’m not saying that this shit is debilitating and has ruined my life and all men shall pay , but i’m just tryna say that shit is hard for both of us and just because you’ve only experienced one struggle, it shouldn’t discredit someone else’s. :/

That's terrible advice.
What she needs is a steamy, creamy hot log from Andy's pink star fish

shut up woman

>there’s fear of getting raped walking home from work
Completely honestly, never understood this. Statistically, it's irrational. Most rapes are perpetrated by someone known, not some rando off the street.
And even THEN, take a martial arts class, learn how to use a gun, get pepper spray, etc. There ARE things that can be done preemptively if it's a sincere concern of yours. Why just sit there and complain/worry when you could be proactive, when there are specifically women's classes for EXACTLY THIS THING?

what r u sad enough about to cry in a world this beautiful ?

>inb4 ignoring the one rule /b follows.

tits and timestamp whore.

Like I said, you'll have to force yourself to eat periodically. And you'll have to eat very healthy food. Prepare time for your meals and fully enjoy them.

And why on earth would you abuse those substances if you're depressed? It's probably the worst thing you can do.

i mean , my own mom was held at knife point by the belmont shore rapist in the 90s , she somehow got away , and i’ve been followed numerous times.

i’m not abusing them :/ maybe weed a little but i’m just extremely reactive to stimulants . i am prescribed adderall and i take my prescribed dose daily at the same time.

Please just don't attend my funeral if I ever die prematurely.

just get a job you neet whore

it’s okay , you don’t have to worry about that , i don’t think anyone will want to :/

I get that fear is fear, regardless of the legitimacy of the threat. I only said it was statistically irrational, not that it couldn't or never happens.

And what about the rest of the post about "there are things you can proactively do to be better equipped to protect yourself"?

Also more men get raped in the US than women thanks to the prison system. Never really hear them complaining about that

i had a job at a pet store but i quit because i found myself crying everyday after work because i had to throw out the dead animals. I also worked at a japanese waffle house but i quit that place as well.

you have the luxury of food, relative peace and prescription drugs and you feel lost/sad?
Why don't you get a hobby? sounds like you're a hedonist/nihilist so why not just do shit that's fun and if you find nothing enjoyable then end it? it really isn't that difficult.

that comment is so fucking ignorant , yes i understand that men are getting raped but men don’t need to worry about that if they don’t get put in fucking prison . but a women gets raped in her own house , on a curb , in a fucking van . just don’t say “women get raped BUT MORE MEN GET RAPED IN PRISON BLAH BLAH” okay so ur just gonna take away from the point i’m making

I did have a hobby for like 5 years , horse back riding , but i was told i’m unable to ride anymore due to my three concussions and post concussive symptoms which include ocular migraines , and migraines :/

Have you considered that you're "lost" because you look for reasons that justify how you are instead of solutions to help you change?

Women don't need to worry about getting raped if they don't dress like sluts

I WAS READING THIS THREAD OVER AND YES I HAVE BEEN MAKING EXCUSES HAHAH i agreeeee my bad :/

>children get raped
>men get raped
>women wearing burkas or whatever get raped
literally does not matter what you’re wearing and that’s a stupid ass point to make. you’re a dumb ass

Well, have you taken any anti-depressant drugs or anything like that? Or have you had a conversation with your doctor about feeling depressed?

It might be that the combination of weed and adderall is the cause of your anxiety and depression.

All the advise I can give you is:
1) Talk to your doctor.
2) Eat well and periodically. Force yourself to do it if you have to.
3) If you have friends, ask them to do whatever friend things you usually do.

Pedophilia is a mental illness. Pedophiles that have commit no crime should have access to voluntary "incarceration" if they fear they cannot control desires(through hentai, dolls, etc) and don't want to face execution. Once admitted to the program they will be studied to find a cure, if no cure exists, they go to penal legions, work camps or can opt for voluntary castration(not required to opt out of program) before release back into general population. Child rapists should be executed immediately.
There is nothing biologically wrong with attraction to females capable of ovulation and breeding. That said there is at least some evidence to suggest females breeding as early as 11 can threaten the life of the child and the mother, for this reason I'd advise waiting to impregnate your early adolescent wife until she is 16, since most females will be able to safely breed by this point. It is imperative that we strive to repair society and free it of degenerate. (((AoC))) laws help create such degeneracy by normalizing premarital sex.
The female's place is in the home. Betrothment is a necessity. A female having multiple mates damages her ability to "pair bond", Microchimerism also permanently soils her eggs. Commie "feminists" pls go and stay go
Allow me to reiterate: Pedophilia is a mental illness such as Homophilia or foot or scat fetishists(Thought foot and scat are less extreme and pose less of a threat) and they should have access to help if they can't hide their desires. Those Pedophiles that abuse pre-pubescent children are irredeemable trash that deserve nothing but death.
Hebephilia is perfectly natural and attraction to females capable of producing eggs to be fertilized is not comparable to attraction to pre-pubescents.
>b-but children can consent!
>b-but women deserve freedom to whore around!
>b-but Sodomites are people!
>b-but my feelings!
You deserve to be crucified.

LOL XDXDXDXDXD I JUST LITERALLY PEED MY PANTS JUST A LITTE THOUGH I MEAN ITS A LITTLE SPOT NOT LIKE IT RUINED MY CHAIR R NYTHING LOL BUT FOR REAL EPIC LULZ HIGH FIVES XDDDDDDD U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MA A AD WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDXDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDX X DDDDDDDDDDDD DDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDDDDD DDDXDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDD A GRAT ONE XDD CONGRATS MAN XD U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MA A AD WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDD DDX XDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDXDDDDDDDDD DDDD DDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT hgXDDDDDDDD DDDXDDDD DDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDD A GRAT ONE XDD CONGRATS MAN XD WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT whatr the HELL WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDX XD DDD DDD DDD DDDDD DDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDDD DDDDXDDDD DDDDDDD A BlG ONE XDDDD A GRAT ONE X XDDLOL XDXDXDXDXD

Trust me, I get it. It's easier to find excuses than it is to try, especially if you've been disappointed many times before.
If you don't try, you WILL become a full blown hopeless neet like me.
Let me tell you, 5 years of doing nothing but ingesting media and playing games sounds fantastic, but it's pretty shitty from the other side.

Ok so if it doesn't matter what you're wearing why should it matter where you are

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked 300 candy bars from tha corner store. im trained in street fitin’ & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil dickhead w/ a hot mum & fake bling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper rumble. tha rumble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. my homeboys be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o’ newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a’ kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yer a stewpid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur in proper mess ya knobhead

So jetzt MUSS ich mich mal AUSKOTZEN!! wie ihr wisst war jamiroo seit einigen wochen schlapp. auf rat meiner schamanin bekam er deshalb NUR rosenwasser und kein futter (auch KEIN BARF). so nun sagte die schamanin das das eben etwas länger dauert bei schäferhunden und sie ist ja auch nicht mehr die jüngste. meine TOLLE mitbewohnerin (SARKASTISCH!!!!) wollte mir die ganze zeit einreden das ich fehler mache etc und das ich mal lieber zu einem “richtigen” TA soll und so. sie ist noch nicht auf dem richtigen pfad. bei manchen dauert das eben länger. Aber ich bin gedultig. SO und jetzt war ich vorgestern den ganzen tag nicht zuhause, arge musste mich mal wieder irgendwo hinschicken und DANN GEHT DIE SHCLAMPE MIT MEINEM ARMEN JAMIROO EINFACH SO ZUM TA!!! ICH BIN SO WÜTEND!!!!!! UND DER SAGT NATürLICH DAS SIE KREBS HAT UND DAS SIE EIGENDLICH EINGESCHLÄFTERT WERDEN MUSS!!! SO ALS OB ES KREBS WIRKLICH GEBEN WÜRDE! UND DANN HAT DER IHM IRGENDWAS GESPRITZT UND GESTERN IST MEIN ARMER JAMIROO DARAN GESTORBEN!!!! DER TA DIE SAU HAT IHN UMGEBRACHT!! UND MEINE MITBEWOHNERIN SO “du bist schuld du warst nicht schnell genug beim TA...blahblahbalh” ALS HÄTTE ICH KEINE AHNUNG UND MEINE SCHAMANIN AUCH NICHT!!!!! DAS MUSS MAN SICH MAL VORSTELLEN!!!! ICH BIN SOOOOOO WÜTEND!!!!!

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Kill yourself, op
Your only contribution to society is your pussy

i’m on lexapro as well

Just breathe air until the demons are gone
Just drink water until the demons are gone
Just dig earth until the demons are gone
Then we can burn fire forever
For the demons will have found their homeIoid wasn’t ready boys aren’t supposed to do that it bled so much plungers aren’t dildos
Children are sacred to the God
Stay woke at all times black sheep
>Resistance is futile
Never gonna give you up
DO NOT mutilate genitals
>This is not good. I hope you realize masturbating and fetishes are stifling to your overall health when indulged like this.
I am drinking dragonfruit mega c
>Celebrating the body form of women accepted
>Modifying body to resemble women for superficial reasons unacceptable
I would cluck her right in the chicken
>This is depiction of chocolates having sex
>I have fapped to worse
This is clearly an attack on our womens self esteem and privacy. I like it
Juxt use your fist
Poor penis enlargement victims
Wow r34 gets me hards
>i love roleplaying
Whatever is healthy
>get help suicides never am option
Get help we love you
I support trump
Love
Trust
The bad guys can’t beat us with those things

█████▄░██░░██░██░██
██▄▄█▀░██░░██░██▄██
██░░██░██░░██░██▀██
█████▀░▀████▀░██░██
██░██░██░██░░░██░░░░▄███▄░░████▄░██
▄░░▄██
██▄██░██░██░░░██░░░██▀░▀██░██░██░░▀
████▀░
██▀██░██░██░░░██░░░███████░████▀░░░
░██░░░
██░██░██░████░████░██░░░██░██░██░░░
░██░░░
█████▄░██░░██░██░██
██▄▄█▀░██░░██░██▄██
██░░██░██░░██░██▀██
█████▀░▀████▀░██░██
▄░░▄██
██▄██░██░██░░░██░░░██▀░▀██░██░██░░▀
████▀░
██▀██░██░██░░░██░░░███████░████▀░░░
░██░░░
██░██░██░████░████░██░░░██░██░██░░░
░██░░░
Wew how did that happen with the fishstickz

>█████▄░██░░██░██░██
>██▄▄█▀░██░░██░██▄██
>██░░██░██░░██░██▀██
>█████▀░▀████▀░██░██
>██░██░██░██░░░██░░░░▄███▄░░████▄░█

>▄░░▄██
>██▄██░██░██░░░██░░░██▀░▀██░██░██░░

>████▀░
>██▀██░██░██░░░██░░░███████░████▀░░

>░██░░░
>██░██░██░████░████░██░░░██░██░██░░

>░██░░░
>█████▄░██░░██░██░██
>██▄▄█▀░██░░██░██▄██
>██░░██░██░░██░██▀██
>█████▀░▀████▀░██░██
>██░██░██░██░░░██░░░░▄███▄░░████▄░█

>▄░░▄██
>██▄██░██░██░░░██░░░██▀░▀██░██░██░░

>████▀░
>██▀██░██░██░░░██░░░███████░████▀░░

>░██░░░
>██░██░██░████░████░██░░░██░██░██░░

>░██░░░
>Wew how did that happen
█████▄░██░░██░██░██
██▄▄█▀░██░░██░██▄██
██░░██░██░░██░██▀██
█████▀░▀████▀░██░██
▄░░▄██
██▄██░██░██░░░██░░░██▀░▀

Actually, it’s not a meme, kiddo. It’s an artistic protest movement and a simple, yet brilliant, joke all at the same time.
The average faggot who frequents Sup Forums these days sees Andy and his Log of Shit as an irritating form of spam. It is worth noting though that nobody really knows why these people find Logs as infuriating and triggering as they do.
Now on the rare occasion that someone with a shred of intelligence and maturity finds themselves on Sup Forums, they might see Andy and his Logs as a humorous mockery of the adoration some teenage scene girls show towards Andy Sixx. They joke is that they love him so much they would eat his shit, while most other people consider Andy Sixx a cringy z-list celebrity/ scene fag.
But both of these interpretations of the Log fall short of fully explaining it. There is a certain drive to proliferate the Log that logbois discover to be a powerful force. Some say it’s brought on by the overwhelming tide of porn and shit threads (FB/IG fap, Pics you shouldn’t share, loli, etc.) Others argue that Andy and his Log have taken on their own power altogether, and that logposters really don’t even have control over the impulse at this point. Others still have developed such a religious relationship with Andy and his Log of Shit that it is the only thing keeping them tied to this life.
So what does Andy’s Log mean? All you have to do is log in to find out.

I dont think there's a lot money can't fix considering and i wont even bother asking how it would change your life having a lot more of it. These presumptions being said, why do any of your beliefs about self-worth or morality matter in being a whore? You set your own standards. I couldn't really judge any female in my family about doing shit for money beyond just judging fetishes cuz its probable that those mentalities stems from day-to-day vices

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Young Sheldon. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Sheldon’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike young Sheldon truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sheldon’s existential catchphrase “Bazinga,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Chuck Lorre’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
>And yes, by the way, i DO have a Young Sheldon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

What you don’t know right now is that Andy Sixx is the hottest, sexiest, gothiciest, hardcoreiest, deathcoreiest metal singer in the world and common sexual congress and foreplay would simply not do the job in trying to pleasure someone so divine, so perfect… so… holy, like his ass. Sure one could suck on his fucking dick and drink all of his sperms but it would never come close to showing your love and affection for him.
It starts with getting your foot in the door, which will not be easy. First you need to buy tickets for a Black Veil Brides concert and you must go to the actual concert hall, sneak past security and make your way to Andy’s dressing room. Much competition awaits you from other little BVB fangirls who want Andy’s Warm Log of Shit slidding down their fucking throats so badly. Some of them have killed others to make their chances of being where they are in the heat of the moment even possible, so do not take your presence or your life for granted.

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....
>That moment that you realise that
>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>munnfag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>katyfag
>pedofag
>footfag
>g-fag
>RPfag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states
now thats what u call cringe...
just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices
he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

This thread is full of fucking faggots.
OP just off yourself, you’re worthless.
Also what German word is BARF