Haven't ever heard of that show. Op confirmed cable cuck

fpbp

What about that show, modern family or something? Cringiest shit I've ever seen

It’s Australian

this

>im moderate moslem
>believe me pl0x
>haha donald trump

channel 10 just fucking bankrupt shit. very low budget shit.

What Aussie Freetv channel is the best?

Studio 10?
Remember when channel 10 wasn't full of shit? All their decent crap moved to the newer channels. Fuck remember when freeTV in general wasn't complete garbage?

>best
No such thing. There is shit and slightly less shit. I'd suggest only watching late at night, only time anything half decent is on.

You still watch television?
Do you also have angry conversations with the sky grandpa?

>You still watch television?
Not him but it's alright for background noise if ads aren't on.

Television is about 60% ads right now though.
It has gotten to a point where following what is going on in a show is a task, because it gets interrupted by hemorrhoid cream and period pads all of the time.

Pretty much 85% of TV is trash these days.

True. It's an absolute nightmare if you watch it in the morning or during the day. Even more annoying that ads are louder than the actual content. Especially at night when your watching it on low volume and then the ads are loud as fuck.
More than 85% I reckon. Even normalfags are over it and prefer alternatives like streaming and all that shit.

Why is it even still on air when it rates so shit. Fuck I hate Waleed Aly!

>radical Muslim terrorist
>bourgeois as fuck white "feminist" (would fuck though)
>fat dim witted nu male

Its pretty cancerous. None of the hosts reside in the real world.

I'm not sure why Channel 10 still hosts this garbage show, considering how hard they shill for LNP/Murdoch. I hope CBS restructures the entire staff.

We can't name a worse tv show OP. You already know this. What the fuck was the point of this thread?

People leaving the TV on for their dogs when they are out.

I stopped watching television about 8 years ago and it has only made me more intolerant to ads.
Back when I still liked some stuff on tv, I could sit through ads no problem, but then everything turned into either reruns or reality tv and I just checked out.
Now I even block ads on youtubers I like and donate to them when I can instead.
Ads just make me furious for some reason, it's like they're people who join your conversation only to interrupt you and condescend to you for ages.

I dunno. Have you ever watched Viceland? They probably have a tv show that could be worse.

Or any other British soap opera.

Agree but gotta admit the Christmas episodes are God tier.

i guess, Would you happen to have any 'favourite' tv shows?

>EZ
Rick and morty

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep aboutLIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty trulyAREidiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Very original of you, user

>replying to copypasta
>being this new

no

>tv in 2k + 20 - 3
are you fucking retarded?

>but then everything turned into either reruns or reality tv
It's still like that. Fucking repeats of all the same old shit everyone has seen for decades.
Not really. I just avoid the main channels.

Young Sleddin'

Well there is a reason people subscribe to streaming services.
Television basically strangled itself with reruns, reality tv and excessive ads.

netflix is shit in Australia, its just reality television, low budget movies and disney movies.

Yep. It's not even good for news anymore. Finding i'm a week ahead of them often.

>there is a reason
Sociopolitical affiliation

Lets debate

>embarrassed so claims bait
>never seen that happen before

The same in the usa

i was on instagram and i found out about the vegas massacre the day before the mainstream media in the usa.

Kath and Kim, you have to be vegetable soup to enjoy that

fuck i hate that show
seen one episode, seen them all.
plotline for every episode is bogan mother / daughter / stepfather conflict

trips

What is there to debate? Tv networks have been openly politically biased for ages now.
Finding unbiased news has become a personal job that people have to do if they want to be informed about what goes on in the world.
Tv is openly trying to manipulate us on both ends of the political spectrum and many people take offense to that.
I've had similar experiences.
Netflix is alright here in Denmark, decent series and some good movies and comedy things.

Since I pretty much block ads wherever I can I can't watch tv anymore because the ads are longer and more frequent these days

makes my skin crawl tbh

Ive been here for a whole day n00b

Forgot to mention how disgusting it is when you notice how the twist stories or leave bits of information out even after a fucking week.

>A Current Afair

um, sure i can. the following in no particular order:

anything on msnbc
anything on fauxnews
anything on cnn
anything on abcnews
anything on nbcnews
anything on cbsnews
pretty much anything run by major news outlets of any stripe; all lies to control the sheeple

The Kartrashians

that fat oath on the right thinks that he's a fucking comedian with that shit excuse of a show called "cram"

/thread

American? From what i've seen your media is even worse than ours (Australia). Here's some fun examples. Probably half the reason Sup Forums is even more shitty than it used to be.
youtube.com/watch?v=KzwfTXf-dAE
youtube.com/watch?v=EVSc8EWT-uw

>that shitty ad about famous Peters
I don't think anyone even said Peter Brock.