New celeb thread

New celeb thread.

Did the Cork accent come through when you were pummelling her arsehole?

well that I can't say, I am no good with understanding regional dialects of Ireland, I am Aussie after all. All I know is that her voice, her accent, even the bit of the other language she spoke when we fucked for 4 days was the best thing in the world. I know now that every future sexual partner of mine has no chance in being equal, Im ruined

Sounds hot as fuck. Plenty more girls where she came from, next time take 2.

Her sister fancies the shit out of her

As much as she was the best thing ever, she was too much for me.

Plenty of girls, yes, but none that will come close to her.

Solid plans too meet up with her in January next year though, fingers crossed.

Saoirse's wet mouth right here m8.

Come again?

that the grill from Hanna?

mm so inviting

>that the grill from Hanna?
yeppers

Vicky's sister wants a piece of her ass
Yes
I know right? Pummel her Irish throat

just as an aside here, can anybody explain the attraction to gyneth paltrow? that is one but ugly bitch IMO. seriously, i'd maybe butt fuck her with a auger, but damn, she ain't pretty. and the horrywold crowd just goes on and on about her like she is hot. she isn't even cold. yuk

M-My mistress Victoria Justice i-is a-a very beautiful w-woman a-and I-I'm a-a lucky m-man t-to p-possess h-her... I-I d-don't w-w-want the alphas h-here t-t-to feel j-jealous b-b-because I-I have h-her...

Abandon thread herman is here

you are an idiot

>I know right? Pummel her Irish throat
let's hear her Brogue

I-I know I-I don't deserve t-t-to have h-her and sh-she d-deserves t-to have a-a real m-man.. S-She d-d-does g-get a little f-frustrated s-sometimes b-b-because sh-she i-is helplessly s-stuck w-w-with a-a manlet... I-I just h-h-hope I-I don't p-pee my pants a-again t-today...

If she does, then Maddy has a fine taste

such beta cunts

wow

Imagine the girl on the left is Ailis and they're lying in a bed with you standing over 'em

Any scope for the best threesome ever?

ok, but who is Ailis and what do am over bead?

F-Forgive m-me g-g-good s-s-sirs: I-I guess y-you can understand wh-why V-Vic g-gets frustrated... A-A b-beauty stuck w-w-with a-a-a dumbbell...

Are you drunk m8?

yes, and?

I-I thought f-f-for th-the l-longest t-t-time i-it w-w-was m-my great charm and v-v-verbage th-that c-c-caused V-Vic t-to p-plummet b-before m-me b-b-but I-I g-guess n-not...

dude don't that to me, Ailis was enough, include Saoirse and I would have a heart attack

I think they'd look good sticking their tongues in each other's mouths.

dick sucking lips

Say that again.

not really, i like her but not really

WORST THREAD EVER

dick sucking lips?
look at them

oh orgasmically good. I would probably cum twice in a row and have to watch them lick each others pussies for half an hour before I get to dip my dick.

T-That t-tink you s-s-see i-in h-her e-eye i-in th-the p-pictures i-is b-b-both h-her disdain a-a-and condemned vill I-I h-have o-over h-her h-heart...

Chloe would feel amazing

hawt

Saoirse gets the left side of your dick, Ailis gets the right. Can Ailis share her toys?

Hey, are you the Sup Forumsanon?

ofc she is, user

perfect body

nope

she would indeed

Wanna get her in her Hit-Girl costume?

she's completely perfect

for sure, especially with another Irish hottie. Ailis was accommodating in every way, as long as it was fun she done it (and I think Saoirse would be fun.)

muh dick

L-Look a-a-at h-her struggle a-a-against th-the m-manlet's will: th-the one who b-b-broke th-through into her heart, n-not l-like a-a gentleman, th-through the front door, b-but l-like a-a-a thief through th-the window... O-Oh I-I b-bet sh-she s-s-sometimes rues th-the d-day sh-she m-met m-me... T-The b-best a-a-and worst d-d-day o-of her life s-s-so far...

What hot, crazy shit did you make her do?

I'd love a good fap to Kate to start my day

you like her in that costume?

Too much, you?

i wish I was the leader then, it was her making me do crazy shit.

she's a fat mediocre blob

Like?

L-Look at h-her stupefying c-c-confusion: l-like y-y-you g-good s-s-sirs l-looking a-at m-my pitiful p-posts and shaking y-y-your heads i-in disgust... S-She l-looks i-in shock s-sometimes...

I like her either way

those tits look so fucking juicy and perfect

I'd pass her head over to you

Fuck yes they do

S-She h-hates m-my c-c-creepy s-side b-but sh-she c-can't d-d-do anything about i-it...

Androgyny has been a staple element in fashion since forever though, how is it daring especially when they're all women? Why does Tilda Swinton get a medal for copying David Bowie?

Any Iggy Azalea?

nice

i'd use her well but can't promise she won't be filled up with cum after i'm done, don't think i'd stand a chance with those lips

yeah man. Ailis was up for anything. Pushed and taught me to my limit, anyway.

No user, you use her mouth until you're about to cum and then pass her over, and it keeps going. Her jaw should be wrecked by the time we're done

I wanna know how wild she was

Samefag

fuck yes

oh fuck yes, let's make her gag and use her mouth like a fucktoy

Fuck yes she's amazing

Sure mate

P-Please f-forgive m-me f-for being a-a creepy m-manlet i-in p-possession o-of a c-celeb beauty I-I d-don't d-deserve...

You too user

Do you wanna see tears?

yeah, that body is only for hard fucking

hhnggg, I can't cum atm but I want to so bad for her

that's inevitable in the way we'll be using her right?

I-I b-bet the th-thought o-of p-poor i-innocent beautiful V-Vic w-with m-me m-must d-d-drive some o-of h-her f-fans c-crazy...

Why not?

You're right, tears when every inch gets shoved down her young throat