Is there anything in life better than sex?

Is there anything in life better than sex?

Herion

Yes

well, there's ice cream

wisdom

Living day-to-day not worrying about how I'm going to feed myself or where I'm going to sleep is pretty dope.
Also I get sex on the regular.

Yes, alot of things

Faggot

Top agree

Hacking

pizza if you exclude bragging rights

Money

A lot of things are better. Sex it overrated.

even more sex

Sex at a library.

going to a foreign country and being in a completely random place and seeing amazing shit. that for me is better than sex.

Person who cares is good. Then there is pissing. Sex is important.

this

this.

Driving

Heroin. Trust me.

loved

Medieval Armored Infantry

There isn't, you'd be a fool to say there is.

Agreed.

Glory and conquest!

why would anyone ask this on /b? biggest collection of virgins right after nickelodeon.com. and at least same amount of pizzalovers

Yes, dying.

crack cocaine

Sup Forums.

actually once you've had sex a few times, it becomes a 2nd or 3rd tier thing.

Food.

Oh yes, my good Sir. A nice cup of tea with two lumps of sugar.

You're doing it wrong.
Sex, or baiting

Hunting humans.

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.

Roblox

wacking off on meth

sex matter more the less you have it and less the more you have it. Right now for me it's about par with feeding the ducks and geese

Oh, I have found it, my brethren! Here on the loftiest height bubbleth up for me the well of delight! And there is a life at whose waters none of the rabble drink with me!
Almost too violently dost thou flow for me, thou fountain of delight! And often emptiest thou the goblet again, in wanting to fill it!
And yet must I learn to approach thee more modestly: far too violently doth my heart still flow towards thee:—
My heart on which my summer burneth, my short, hot, melancholy, over-happy summer: how my summer heart longeth for thy coolness!
Past, the lingering distress of my spring! Past, the wickedness of my snowflakes in June! Summer have I become entirely, and summer-noontide!
A summer on the loftiest height, with cold fountains and blissful stillness: oh, come, my friends, that the stillness may become more blissful!
For this is our height and our home: too high and steep do we here dwell for all uncleanly ones and their thirst.
Cast but your pure eyes into the well of my delight, my friends! How could it become turbid thereby! It shall laugh back to you with its purity.

A good nights sleep.

call me a pussy nigger but fucking someone you don't have any feelings for is fun, but it isn't t he best thing in the world. Fucking someone you love is the real shit. But loving someone makes you a beta faggot, so don't do it.

Anime?

Making love.

He gets it

summer is overrated

This except also with sex

Believe it or not but it's not the be all end all. You do realize how many guys' lives are completely miserable because they were willing to do whatever it takes to get laid?

heroin and meth, meth produces a higher ammount of seratonin

Reciprocated love

Crushing your enenies comes first

where does Anime fit in?

Starcraft

cocaine

Anime comes after you lie with their wives and daughters

Thank you, I was unsure of that, Oh, another thing. Can you show your enemies Anime? I mean after you've defeated them of course.

Being debt free
Sexy Chubby Women

This: Trust: because she ISN'T a whore, I'm not cheating and we can 'actually' enjoy the Goddamn day without fighting over the pettiest things.

Showing them anime is ok but you cant let them borrow your dvds

Got it.

Don't like sex. A cake is better.
MDMA is mutch better

Death

What about my laser discs?

I'm glad we had this conversation.

Have you backed them up on a usb? And are they the directors cut? Can't tell you without knowing.

Explain

Of course I have, and of course they are. What kind of pleb do you take me for?

It's Sup Forums there are many many newfags. Given you understand the arcane secrets of the directors cut you already know the answer. You can let the defeated borrow your laser discs but they have to provide you with banana chips in return.

Am yes cocaine.

warhammer

Sex is simply just sticking my dick in my ff to achieve orgasm. MDMA is directly releasing serotoning, much much more than sex.

Cake; well, that don't need no explenation. It's cake

Why yes, rollercoasters are more fun than sex

Have you tried sex "with" MDMA?

How do you get themdmain the mood?

Ofcourse. First I tried wanking when on MDMA (It kinda felt like sex actually.) Then sex on MDMA. Was fucking amazing, fucked for an hour or more don't know. a lot of cuddling and swetty skin to skin contact. Boner actually went away couple of times, and my dick was destroyed for days after.

I don't do drugs, I was curious

Knowledge

tfw you cant rate sex because just dont know
suicide has never been more badass

Money

piles of $hekels..

and drugs...

Sex with an attractive woman? Not much my friend, not much...

I disagree

Ive dobe meth before and all i thought about was sex. I masturbated my flaccid dick for 8 hours straight. never did heroin but ive done opiates and I love having sex . granted it makes it harder to climax but sex is still the champion.

Getting into my M240i every morning, pushing the ignition and feeling that bad boy come to life. Doesn't get old

Id imagine youre a raging faggot if fighting other men is more enjoyable then having sex

sex is all people tjink about while on cocaine...

being debt free.... so you can have the pussy

Sex after smoking weed.

You must be a blast

Thats better then sex eh??? youre a very odd person. Youll have a couple divorces under your belt