When you realize why elite Jews are pushing for an islamic Europa

Wealthy Ashkenazi (Hybrid European/Semite) are leaving Europe in massive numbers, with most reluctantly returning to Israel.

Is this the subversive aim of the shitslamification of Europa?

Islamify Europe, and coax all the wealthy and intelligent Euro Jews back to Israel, like cattle.

news.vice.com/video/europes-jewish-exodus-full-length

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/tbgdmi.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
youtube.com/watch?v=iPLpiyX6sSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some user posted this Mediterranean - North African organization that was doing everything it could to Islamify Europe and create a brown race of people. They actually had a surprising amount of influence. I can't remember the name now though

jew here, if this really was happening someone would have told me

You are a Lesser Jew, we need to hear from an Uber Jew

In time they wouldn't need to.

Your instincts would.

A lot of Euro jews aren't interested in the zionist lifestyle in Israel, but whether they like it or not, they'll be living their eventually.

>Islamify Europe, and coax all the wealthy and intelligent Euro Jews back to Israel, like cattle.

I think I remember hearing Nick Griffin suggest this theory. I'll have a look.

It's kind of hilarious. For all their subversion and evil tricks, jews still desperately wish they were white. And because of this undying desire to be what they disdain, to be the "popular" kid in school, they will eventually dilute their evil genes so much that jews will become extinct.

Orthodox Jews>Liberal Jews>Hasidics

You're not in the loop.

More than that. Encouraging conflict between the Christian West and Muslim East is part of the Jews' grand divide and conquer strategy. It gives them a screen to capture more christian financial capital and muslim physical territory while avoiding scrutiny.

pity labour and the fucking greens want to bring mudslimes here, good old kiwi racism should hold them out. we dont have any retarded war guilt like the krauts

The goal is simply the destruction of whites. Which groups replace them is irrelevant, they'll import whatever is more convenient.

>74%

they want jewry to be a bastion of culture among the mongrel goyim hoards
it's probably something you just clue into. if you're not rich and well off they probably don't care

Thats for thinking you can spend the rest of your life in the gola you poor fucking cunt of a jew.

I don't think this benefits Israel to destabilize Europe.

Cor, that Sheila make my wily hurt.

It will backfire. When Europe and USA are brown there are no more gibs for Isreal. No more Iron dome. Surrounded by niggers of all variety. Israel falls hard.

That's the prophecy tbqh.
In the end the world will collapse in one way or another and israel will become the only safe place to live in.

>gola
What is gola

I want that book!!!!

free palestine!

yea don;t worry there need to be another 6 bazillion losers to be killed so the uber jews can make profit from their deaths

The demographics of Isarael are getting as fucked as the West. Arabs are outbreeding them. They need the jews to go home and breed.

Here you go greatest ally

my.mixtape.moe/tbgdmi.pdf

Israel is more self-sufficient than we think.

Militarily and economically.

If you had more than you need, you'd still take free offerings, because they're free.

The aid is a bonus. Israel wouldn't fall, it would continue to expand.

Israel is the only nation expanding territoriality, Rome, the British Empire, all had humble beginnings.

I need to find a lowly jewish whore and plant my beans in her fanny for my genome to survive.

Phase 2:

Israel will launch military operations to capture the Middle Eastern oilfields. All non-Jews will be ethnically cleansed from Greater Israel.

Phase 3: Civil War in the western nations between Muslims and Christians will bring them all to their knees. Jewish holdouts will remain behind to transfer economic and military resources back to Israel and leave it the world's foremost political and military superpower. The west will remain a vassal of the Jewish Global empire.

Phase 4: China, Russia, India and Israel will cement a new quadruple entente as a new alliance to shape the New World Order. Dividing ownership of the United States and the European Union between them

>Thinking the "Jew" will have no money because one source of income is gone

I'll let you in on a little secrete, we have redundancies and don't need that money, sure we take it while we can but have plenty of reserves in Gas and Oil to make it just fine without handouts not to mention the fact that the US is holding us back on who to and what arms tech we can sell, once that restriction is gone we can sell to whoever we want and develop whatever weapons we want.

You are way more unsafe than your people have tried to make us. This reality increases every day. Epic fail.

The only ones breeding are the orthodox, poor genes there.

>blames the jews
>posts pic of a white girl who killed innocent police offers

ok lol

they dont need to tell you. your move back on your own once you are surrounded by moderate muslims

Israel would not gain many Jews through this strategy and the cost of Islamifying Europe would outweigh the gain of not that many Jews.

Phase 5: Israel will initiate Operation Samson and nuke Istanbul, Mecca, Dubai, Bahrain, Tehran and Islamabad. Only surviving Muslims will be those millions still living in North America and Europe.

they expect one of us in the wreckage, brother

Maybe Europe becoming islamic because whites are totally cucked and can't even muster the votes for a right wing candidate in Austria. Israel is much less cucked and would never voluntarily islamify, Jews are not stupid like goys are.

Also because they would have less dangerous and rightfully pissed enemies near them.

>I can't remember the name now though
Of course you can't, goy. Of course you can't.

They would. They would gain some of the smartest and richest.

And anyway, the way the world is heading, maybe white people aren't missing out by not wanting to be a part of it.

Underrated post

Europe will never 100% islamify.

At some point there will be an ethno-religious war. Maybe a century of wars.

Think Yugoslavia with 500 mln people.

>Islamify Europe, and coax all the wealthy and intelligent Euro Jews back to Israel, like cattle.
Give up the influence over Europe, America - and then what? No more gibmedats. No more European and American countries as proxy states. No more white people doing their dirty work, fucking up all neighbors around them and dying for the Jew cause in their wars, while they sit back and enjoy those towers fall.

No way, dude. It's all about creating a universal race of slaves. Or, possibly, something even more sinister, like bringing on the Apocalypse.

These people are no different than arabs, during the last 3000 years they haven't changed one bit. European men are dealing with pre-historics, only armed with modern technology and guns.

t-thanks

The weak must fear the strong.

>Sends a link to a non existent pdf instead of sending a real one with ransomwhere embeded into it

You are not much of a merchant are you...

Kek

>Israel is the only nation expanding territoriality
No, there are other countries expanding too. Russia is expanding (Crimea is ours!), even though it's in deep shit. Japan is also looking to expand (though for now, they can't). Palestine is trying to expand, but they have Israeli occupying their territory, backed by proxy states like the US.

What? Jewish tricks? How could this be?! Oy vey!

>Referring to "Palestine" as a country
The only direction palestine will ever expand to is into the sea...

The war already happened. Europe lost. In a century, the remains of it will be gone.

But this would make them lose their power.

Dont say gop until you overjumped my friend

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

I hate Obama, but I loved how he highlighted your desperation.

>
merkel has been pictured with neo-nazis.
I imagine it's something they cooked up to get rid of the kikes, maybe after they all leave israel russia accidentally nukes it?
I dunno, gonna be interesting to see.

We are waiting for the propitious time so Europe will give us the least shit about it, as soon as the pogroms start in Europe we will start here

Sasha Baron Cohen making fun of the Jew meme is pretty funny IMO.
youtube.com/watch?v=iPLpiyX6sSY

>We are waiting for the propitious time so Europe will give us the least shit about it, as soon as the pogroms start in Europe we will start here
As you guys have proven yourselves, in the end the more savage and determined one wins. When he has the chance, he acts, without remorse or second thought or looking back at what others think. And Palestinians are far more savage, determined and single people than even you. Your money and power will help you no more than they helped Europe against you. The Palestinians will have their time.

>Sasha Baron Cohen making fun of the Jew meme is pretty funny IMO.
Whatever, he's just funny, and the song is good.

You mean the Pan-Europa Union of Coudenhove-Kalergi

>returning to israel
Are Australians the new Americans?

You don't yet know what it is Israel wants, once you do it'll all make sense, I mean as much sense as bat shit insane can make.