Done smoking pot, done masturbating, done being the one that always cares for other people

Done smoking pot, done masturbating, done being the one that always cares for other people.

I used to take everything to heart and either get depressed or sightly sad, not I'm just getting fucking mad. Fuck the people that continuously say they care, yet their actions prove otherwise. Fuck the sluts you consistently think about being inside. Fuck your so-called friends.

Make something or yourself for you, not for anyone else. Stop shooting loads into napkins and fucking become something.

Fuck your fears of failing. Take those ideas you toss around in your head and barely implement and bring them to life. Don't tell anyone, just fucking do it. Let your progress speak for itself and keep your mouth shut. Stop feeling self conscious even if you haven't showered in four days. You fucking matter, as long as you believe you do.

Why?

Because I'm tired of being the low life piece of unproductive, self loathing, substance abusing introvert I am.
It's a choice.

Not friends with the black dog, I see. Good for you. Those of us who are have to take methanol therapy because it's cheaper than the real thing.

My suggestion: walk. Easy exercise. At least 20 minutes, will give you the endorphins you need.

Sage

Will fullheartedly take this advice, thank you user

Oldfart who has a bottle a day problem. Been on both sides of the coin, trying to climb out ATM. Just keep believing in yourself, and do the exercise.

not those guysbut ive been exercising daily for awhile now and yeah im loseing wieght and getting stronger but im still not happy i just do it because i have to its not fun i havnt been happy in so long i take a bunch of anti depressants and shit but it seems like nothing helps what do

What do you man "for a while"? It takes up to 3-5 years to completely rewire yourself. And that only works if you exercise and gradually reduce the bad habits to zero. also understand that temporary failures are expected and not a problem if you don't overreact.

Op here. what kind of issues are you dealing with at the moment?

9 months about and ive went cold turkey on most of my bad habits for about the same time (a few cheats but pretty solid) just extreme lonliness and depression in general i only feel pain and all that other goth shit

Hey to all. Oldfag. 20 mins exercise (pref. Treadmill, cos you can't stop) will activate endorphins. Please go autistic on wiki to confirm this. 19:59 you hate it, 20:02 " I can go another ten or twenty" It's just getting there, once you've started it's wins, k. Just give it a crack. What do you have to lose, apart from your life, health and self respect?

You could make a point to talk to more people in your day to day. Co workers, people at stores or wherever you go. Not exactly saying you'll make friends this way, but daily social interaction can definitely help.

Also becoming comfortable with alone time will help in those moments where there's nothing one else around to interact with

Right on. Thanks man. Will definitely try this as well

ive been alone for years im pretty comfortably with it just hard to go outside and do stuff alone dont get me wrong i still do just not as often as i would like also i talk to almost everyone even strangers on the street just never goes anywhere

Walk son. Just walk. The rest will come

i walk 30 mins or more a day and go to the gym for 1 hour every other day and i go to many social events its not like i dont try it just doesnt happen

Then honestly, at this point, you have to make things happen.
Start big or small but you can literally do anything you want to.

Perfect example: I went to the mall yesterday and right before I walked in, some dude sitting on a bench said "go in there and get some pussy, plenty of girls walking around."

He didn't HAVE to say that at all, but he did. And while it was odd to hear, I probably won't forget it. Simple shit man.

Even another example: I was walking out of the captialistic cesspool we label 'Walmart' and started shouting playfully.
Some woman looked over and I stared her straight in the eyes and said "Yell with me."

She smiled.

This happened maybe 2 years ago and I'll never forget the way I made her face light up.

I didn't have to do it. But I did. And now every time I think about, I feel joy.

i talk to homeless people

Since we are strangers just to set a preset: I am told often I have a pretty good analytic mind. Means I am pretty good at detaching and watch overall pictures and I thought about this specific issues since I am subject to them to a certain small degree as well.

Some of my observations:

1. Everyone is alone in the end. I just don't see why this is a problem.

2. Everyone feels that way. Don't believe in "Facebook personality", TV shows or what others want you to believe. Everyone is subject to loneliness, even the most happy couples have this issues. So if you start to spiral detach and look at the bigger picture.

3. Everyone who wants to tell you otherwise is a liar.

4. Life happens in phases

5. If you work on happiness for yourself you will probably attract people through your activity on default. (unless you gather butterflys alone in the amazons)

6. Someone said it before. If you focus on your own perception and allow yourself to be your only judge and not some undefined mass outside of yourself that is as miserable as you are to begin with you can be happy. All this rules we grow up with defined by a finite amount of people in a specific time frame is ridiculous.

In my opinion there are two valid paths right now in our world that can allow you to be happy. The first one would be to find a productive job and rule in society by finding a meaningful job and starting a family. The second one would be to be the occasional oddball. Those guys and girls find there specific niche interest and become pretty satisfied by spending their time on it. That is however require that you don't obsess so much over it that you act detrimental to your health, meaning stop cleaning your house and yourself, neglecting paying bills, going to appointments and stuff like that.

i mean right now i dont enjoy anything so im kind of trying alot of shit to find something i enjoy but so far everything has just been the same i feel like a blank slate like i dont have a real personality and every time i try to find it i just find myself laughing maniacally in my head

>done masturbating
Now now friend let's not say things we'll regret

you are still talking about external factors. saying you have no personality is saying you are watching that as external judgement of what defines a personality. stop thinking start doing. you did the first step but you still think about it. and as I said rewiring your brain takes years.

good is:

eat breakfast
eat healthy; no more sugar and too many carbs
exercise
no drugs or alcohol
leave your known area of activity

I would add to try and cut wheat.... I don't mean bread if you live of it, but cookies, pastry, burgers... I got a lot out of doing that and having sensible salads and high protein meat.

Tbh, a bit of CBT might do you some good. If you can't afford actual therapy (fuck knows I can't!), there are a lot of good books and you can use them as you want. Trick is, you gotta do it every day. And that's the hard part. Once you're rolling,it gets easier. Just really fucking hurts to start. Truth is, you're not alone. There are others out there who feel as hollow as you do. Don't be afraid to talk (autist with crufad social phobia here :P), it takes time, but it will get better. Don't be a lamefag, one step at a time son. Oldfart better get to bed soon!

That is basically refined sugar and carbs so yes, you are absolutely right. Many people don't really think about it but your body is a machine. you might be able to run on diesel, but you run better on super.

OP here, I'm looking where this has led. I feel like finally we've decided to talk about shit that might actually matter to someone

How you truly stop with the weed man. . Ive been smoking for the past 10 years and its one of things i cant go without . I wouldnt touch vidya when im sober. I dont smoke at work, but when im free.. This shit is burning so fucking much money. How you do it literallly when weed is my hobby

OP- Honestly, over time I've noticed what I would do while I'm high. I'd start to realize that it only made me comfortable with doing nothing, where when I'm sober, doing nothing is by choice. I usually don't like being unoccupied. If I'm not doing something productive or stimulating (joyful, pleasurable, what have you) I feel like I'm wasting time.

I started college a few weeks ago and about a week in, I started smoking again after stopping for about a year (had to take a break due to work. Use to blow down literally every chance I got. Shit you not, these lungs are worth at least 25 grand from pot alone).. once I started smoking again, I stopped caring about homework, started skipping class to smoke and drink and play vidya. Just stopped giving a fuck, and it was awesome. But in all reality, I was effortlessly neglecting my responsibilities. -part 1

Bump.

Part 2- It got to the point where as soon as I got home, I would smoke and it would put me out for the rest of the evening. I'd sit around, watch Netflix (which is essentially sitting in one spot, staring in one direction for an extended period of time) go to sleep, wake up, work, repeat.

I started to get depressed and lonely. Stopped talking to people because I was too comfortable just chilling at the house.

So I've finally deemed it unhealthy to continue doing that. Because if I did, I'd be doing it for literally the rest of my life. and fuck that man. It's nice, but that's not the story I want to create for myself.

"Smoked weed everyday and eventually died from high calorie intake and little to no exercise."

no sir. but that's just me.

This is so me you know. Im so like that after this many years of blazing. Work - then like you say just nothing at all for the rest of the evening. Im not even going to mention how my off days go after a wake n bake. But without weed is so fucked up . I cant sleep well, fuken annoyed by everything. And anger too ofc.. I need to quit but at the same time i know life is shit ._10 years is a long time especially when you start at like 15

Honestly, fucking same. It's really difficult the longer you do it. (started at 15 as well) but slowing down can really help.

the agitation and annoyance/poor sleeping and even poor appetite eventually go away.

I assume it's because your body's used to having it. but if you really do want to stop, you can. it just takes maybe a few weeks to a month, maybe more maybe less, for your body to kick back to it's normal habit of functioning without THC.

But if you do plan to quit, I highly (haha) advise having a plan. Starting a hobby, trying something new, and keeping yourself occupied until your comfortable just chilling, without being high, yanno? To reduce to risk of everything feeling pointless. Like: I went from doing nothing while high, to just doing nothing. Type deal.

i feel you OP ... i feel you

>Done smoking pot, done masturbating, done being the one that always cares for other people.

Kek, one of these is not like the others.

Thanks bro, thats some good advice right there. I went on breaks many times but eventually im in the same spot, alone with my weed. I really managed this lifestyle for so long its the comfiest for me is just alone in my dark room with a ps4 or pc. Really gay bc i know this leads to nowhere at all. Ive been living on my own since 18, many jobs behind me , still kissless virgin with stoner friends only living 1000 kms away from home

I don't get it

Get outside man, Converse more. You never know what can happen until you try