A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

you look like a younger justin bieber wtf

send nudes and prove it

Show 'em your penis.. duh.

Id fuck your mouth regardless of gender

Whip out your pussy and show them. Draw a face on it then make your sloppy snatch into a puppet.

Just suck everyones dick....then the love cums!!

Post tits or gtfo

I dig on short haired woman.

Your a little young for me.

You do you. F rvdryoyelse

For real though
I think your fine af
I'D enjoy you

Tits with timestamp or gtfo faggot

That picture is in a bad angle... you have more stronger boyish facestructures, for me its mostly the hair. Its more a boy hairstyle (on some women it looks good but on you it looks like a boy)

>everyone ITT

You're gonna die virgin you faggot knight

Start showing everyone your cunt.. Simple solution. Unless ur a trap.

do you have a cute boipucci?

This can't be so old that nobody recognizes it anymore, right?

cute!

Girls with short hair are a dime a dozen, grow it out you fucking basic bitch.

You know the drill... sharpie in pooper.

well that's a long time ago.

Hard B8orade

>COLD.HARD.DEPRESSING.
kek

You do look like a boy. Stop trying to be a edgy little edge Lord Justin Beiber looking mother fucked with the stupid sweep haircut. People are starting to get to you? Do something about it instead of crying on /b. Crying here won't solve anything. You obviously are a faggot who hasn't come out of the closet yet, but you are young so might not be able to admit that to yourself yet. All in all, fix it and stop looking like a boy if you don't want to be called one. If you like your hair and don't want to change it, then get some thicker skin and own your look. That or kill yourself..... iunno.... fuck off faggot OP.