Its 23:15 on a Friday night and I’m sitting alone in my car because all of my friends would rather stay at home and...

Its 23:15 on a Friday night and I’m sitting alone in my car because all of my friends would rather stay at home and play video games than enjoy a nice night.

I’m bored as fuck, Sup Forums. What should I do?

Go home and play video games

I don’t play video games, sold my console and gaming PC about a year ago.

Where the fuck are you? Somewhere near the equator?

Nice r34 bro, too bad its auto...

Take a night walk around town. Walk downtown and through the park. Get high as fuck. Maybe go to a bar, see if a band is performing, meet some new person if you feel social.

Man I wish I could do that but there's a 95% chance I'll get mugged/beaten in my town

Find a place to eat a proper English breakfast.

You're hungry mate.

Australia.

Thanks haha, hoping to get a manual conversion soon.

I guess I could try those, thanks.

Why do you drive an auto?

>Australia.
so why is your pic sideways

Is it turbo atleast? Are you in WA?

Someone like OP here needs a free hand for cock while driving. It isn't rocket science user

Sorry you live in nigger criminal town. I've lived in one of these before but in the US.

Go blunt cruising to some good music and drive back roads.

Because I took my driver’s test in an automatic car, if I want to legally drive manual I’d need to retake the test.

Upside down is too mainstream.

go find some concerts or events and pretend your an important VIP. This is what I like doing when I am bored.

If you're female Ill come root you
If not buy me a mcChicken meal

hopin OP found something to do.

sucking cocks?

Find new friends join meet up dot com and to find active people with similiar interest leave your neighborhood bozos alone they can't do anything for you anyway who needs them

go and buy a console with video games. So you can play video games at home