6'2 is the man height cut off. You aren't a midget if you are 6'0 but you are still a manlet

6'2 is the man height cut off. You aren't a midget if you are 6'0 but you are still a manlet.

It's actually 6'10". If you aren't pushing 7 ft. Tall you're not really a man

It's proven at 6'10 the minimum length your dick can be is 8 1/2 inches, at the max of 11 1/2 inches

6'10" is a little bitch.

I'm at 7'1" welcome to the stratosphere. I will stomp and fuck that bitch ass.

>implying 6'2 is something out of the ordinary
here in northern germany, next to the netherlands, anyone is 185cm minimum, even my son is 192cm and he is only 15 years old
>implying murrilards gain diameter when aging, while yuropoors gain length

185cm is a fucking manlet.

i'm 185cm and i have to say that it is the perfect height, why? barley anyone tells me that im too short/tall.
im simply the perfect average, not a freakish tall ghoul or a stubby little midget.

this is an american problem, your male standard height is like 175cm, in northern europe 185 is standard.

and your legs are probably thinner then my arms...
that's usually the problem when you reach heights like that, you simply become a spaghetti incarnate.

*my wife's son

>implying i want anything to do with someone so shallow that my height is an obstacle

I bet that this guy only posts this because he is insecure himself and is probably way shorter then the heights he looks up to.

Pfft short fucking faggot, must be fun headbutting yourself on doorknobs. 8'ft is the cutoff for just an average, but still short, little girl.

anyone above 6'6 is a one trick pony basket ball player

I'm the tallest Ent in Fangorn forest and you're all fucking midgets as far as I'm concerned.

6'2 are midgets

6'8 and it feels great peering down upon you insignificant little boys

good luck getting women!

Some guys are unaware of the fact that there is something called "too tall"

stay mad 6'2 manlet

Your genetically inferior to people that are about 6 ft tall. kys

The fact that you use the imperal system (something you colonials didn't break free from) means that you are american and your males tend to be around 1,70m so continue to pretend that you are taller than that!