Be honest with yourselves Sup Forums

Be honest with yourselves Sup Forums
Does the fact that she's a woman have anything to do with your reason for not supporting Hillary?
Fragile masculinity?

Nah. It's all the people she's killed or had killed I have a problem with.

I'm too much of a feminist to vote for a rapist enabler like Clinton.

She has a shit anti-gun policy.

fuck that bitch.

3/10 bait

yes

it has to be more with the fact that she seems to be a soulless sellout

The average male that supports Clinton has moobs and paints his toes.

where is this from?

>Does the fact that she's a woman have anything to do with your reason for not supporting Hillary?

Actually, yes.

I want the first female president to be someone who actually deserves to win. Clinton is an embarrassment to women.

2spooky4me

only in the fact that she is a corrupt, lying, thieving, murderous whore..

Hillary for Prison 2016

Wasn't she supposed to be in jell by now ?

i would love vote for a woman, the real question is why is this dumb cunt being forced on us?
just because she is part of the "in" crowd? just because she took a dive for obama and he promised she could have it next?

the real question is: Is hilly the best the demarcates have to offer?

>Does the fact that she's a woman have anything to do with your reason for not supporting Hillary?
No. It's more because she's a two faced liar and her husband is a sexual predator.

>le clintons killed people with no proof maymay

Jail*

Hillary hates guns. She can run off and be President of the British Caliphate or Australia. Not America.

how about the enormous list of scandals and shady dealings throughout the years?

Go read what the secret service had to say about her last time around. It's amazing this bitch can even get enough support to run for president. She's like a turkroach, a leaf and a kangaroo, she just won't go away.

Reverse phyops shit dosent work on me. Women also dont deserve anything anymore, needy ass cunts.

This exactly. If there's going to be a female president, it should be a good one, or at least a decent one. Hilary does not fit that bill (pun intended).

How come liberal scum like you dont love palin then?

What would it take for libturds to stop using those pathethic strawmen?
Oh yeah, that's the only way they can "win" any argument

How come hillary's only selling point is the fact that she is female.
I'm sorry I just can't.

I'm now a #Trumpet.

Why would I need to make up an excuse when she's proven herself to be the model for corrupt politician.

Pretty much. I cannot support women in any leadership position.

>>le clintons killed people with no proof maymay

KEK What is Benghazi?
They made a movie about it FFS.

>le

Gas yourself faggot

Fuck no. Based Women are great. We love out Baed women.

Frauke Petry, Marine le Pen, Suzanne Evans, Margaret Thatcher, Ann Coulter, Elizabeth I

I'm a man not a beta.
I make my decisions, not the media.
Trump 2016

>le shillary doesn't pay people to shitpost for her maymay

>Clinton: It's time we had a woman president
>Trump: gender is not a job qualification
Guess who took the high road?

The fact her primary platform is her gender is why I think it's stupid to vote for her, among many other reasons.

Elizabeth I ? She was pretty much the worst thing to happen to Britain ever, well, before Joochill and the recent multiculti madness. She oversaw the Protestant Reformation which cucked Christianity in the West once and for all and invested in theatre and shit like that instead of that which made Britain great. War. Also needless empowered women to think they can rule a country (when it's blatantly obvious that they can't)

What you call "fragile masculinity" I call preference. I don't take women very seriously, and I see no need to vote for one

*I am cuck enough 2 vote for a woman..

fixed that for you

>"man up"
>"be man enough to vote for hillary"
>"real men don't..."

you can tell a woman was behind that Shillary ad. They always try to peck at your masculinity.

A real man wouldn't give a damn what some shrew tells him to do. Clinton is a real man because he cheated on Hillary nonstop without ever giving a shit about the stupid bitch's whining. And you know why she stayed with him? Because he's an alpha male with power and money instead of being a simpering spineless beta cuck. She knows he gave it to those 11 year old girls Epstein supplied to him good, but if those little whores ever dared say a word she would personally take them out just like she went and tore at every other one of Bill's mistresses.

Bullshit. I don't have any problem with female politicians, but I also don't particularly prefer them. If this election was between a corrupt, criminal man and a woman who wants to make America great again, I would obviously support her.

Also
>2 vote 4 a woman
Is this shill campaign addressed to methheads and imbeciles? What the fuck are people in Clinton's staff snorting? This is even more stupid than "tell us how you feel about your student debt in 3 emojis or less".

This has to be the weakest reasoning for voting for a candidate ever.

Then again, it worked for Obama "If you don't vote for Obama, you're a racist".

>implying she isn't a genderless reptile beast

Obama had also this "change" and "peace" vibe about him. Incidentally, these are exact opposites of adjectives fitting Hillary.

>Hate niggers
>Still vote for Obama because jesus christ christ Kerry would have been a horrible mistake
Im still not sure if I regret that choice or not.

>Okay with the idea of empowered women.
>Not okay with the way warped psychopathic SJWs think this means they need to be ascended to godhood like egyptian pharaohs.
>Not going to vote for Hillary because that would be an even bigger mistake than voting in Kerry
>Not voting for Cucked To Death Bernie because he literally has no idea how money works
>Considered voting Cruz as a last resort but thankfully he dropped out
>All that's left is Trump, who i'm pretty sure will be the catalyst for the next nuclear war, but at least he wont fuck the economy and harder.

I'm really not that confident in anybody anymore, so I guess nuclear winter isn't so bad.

I had black friends make non specific threats against me that I better vote for Obama or else.

What the actual fuck? And I thought that in Poland partisanship ruins interpersonal bonds. Still, I doubt that Obama won exclusively thanks to blacks and their intimidated white friends.

you really have no clue at all

with this question asked in earnest on this forum, you confirm my world view

thank you

>black
>friends

yea no

there's plenty of women i'd vote for.

hell, give me a queen. a queen who hates niggers and muslims. think isabella i of castile. i'd be her loyal subject.

im a liberal, but the whole email thing just sounds so blatantly illegal i dont understand how charges havent arrived.

like if i print off an email from my work and bring it home i can be fired immediately. and this is just some standard corporate shit

"Man up" society is a relict from times where women had less rights, could not vote, and become never a leader.

>"Vote this candidate or you aren't a real man"
Falling for this means your masculinity is fragile, not the opposite.

No she is innocent

She's already a pretty awful candidate on her own so the answer is no, but women still do not belong in either politics or voting booths.

I'm not voting for her not because she's a woman, but because other people are voting for her because she's a woman

I'd rather have a woman president when the time is right. The first woman president has to earn it, not be given it by pandering. And my refusal to vote for Clinton is just a counter balance to the craziness that's happening.

Also I feel manly enough not to constantly question my manliness by appealing to other people's standards

>muh fragile masculinity
>SOMEBODY IS SKINNIER THAN ME?! TRIGGERED!!!

This has always been one of the dumber feminist buzzwords.

Also go away shill.

Since when does ''being a man'' mean supporting awful politicians and voting against your self-interests?

Who is this fag?

Old fag here. I voted for a woman. Her name was Margaret Thatcher. She was more of a man than that faggot ever will be.

Marion Le Pen

Who is the guy in the photo?

Trump raped his wife.

> Trump raped his wife.

And your mother, too, you faggot leaf.

yeah?

I don't like the strain on those rods.

Hillary being a woman is not why I won't vote for her. I haven't liked her since she and Bill were in the WH. She started out thinking that my vote for Bill made her co-president. She next dissed the military people that work at the WH, people that were helping to protect her lard ass. Then it was one scandal after another for 8 years and her and Bill's non-stop stream of lies. I fucked up when I voted for Bill, I'm not going to help put Hillary in the WH.

I don't give a fuck how qualified the positions she has held make her, her performance in those positions was lackluster at best and I suspect her of performing criminal, self enriching acts while in those positions.

She may have better credentials than her opposition but she does not deserve to be president.

Your thinking than you can play "the woman card" and shame men into voting for her is typical liberal thinking. You're one stupid sonofabitch.

No, Hillary is a lying cunt with no conscience.

I just want Americans to be done with their elections because all this shilling made the board considerably worse in the recent months.

No she's a criminal with a history of abusing women and covering up rape