A hydrogen bomb detonates a mile away from you. What to do?

A hydrogen bomb detonates a mile away from you. What to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a mile
i guess evaporate

Melt.

Die????....

Hello can I interest you in a vault tech vault?

I detonate an additional hydrogen bomb and an oxygen bomb simultaneously. Now I just get hit with water which is soft.

I don't die. Because I don't die.

fap

I wish to hire you for the North Korean army, we pay in twigs but you may have three child brides

How many twigs?

Can't do shit, you'd be vaporized instantly.

I think the tradeoff is worth it. Sign me the fuck up!

Please tell me I get to March in those angry parades. It's like one of my greatest dreams.

I detonate an Helium bomb, heloum being the opposite of Hyderogen and so it with nullify the wffects and nobody dies expect for about 20 people in the ven diagraph zone

Vaporize

Nothing. Ill just turn into ashes and disintegrate.

Seems like a painless death to me.

Fuck off kim jong un

I'd creep people out with my cosplay of a spooky shadow

I'd defeat it with my Sun made of lava

> twigs, but no berries?
> Communism is a failure

Strike a cool pose so that my atomic shadow on the wall behind me is really bitchin' then be vaporized.

Aww fuck you this guy beat me to it.

I expect that I raise my surface temperature to about half a million degrees in under 1/1000th of a second, and am incinerated within the fireball instantly.

even an old 1950's era 4 megaton hydrogen bomb has a 1-mile fireball radius of total destruction, a 2-mile radius of 20psi pressure wave which will destroy reinforced concrete structures like bunkers, and a 6 pound per square inch pressure wave that will destroy conventional buildings 6.5miles from ground zero.

So, in all honesty, I dont care at all about a hydrogen bomb detonating 1 mile from me.

I care about the hydrogen bomb that detonates 10+ miles from me.

I would be jacking off at the time so if someone finds me I can disturb people from beyond the grave

I'd do a little dance and then I'd drink a little water.

Yeabut, would you try to hang on?

No, I'd give it away.

Give it away?

Give it away now.

probably die

Kek

Die

Masterbate

are you having a stroke?

/Thread.

thanks.

Check with Steven Colbert. He knows everything.

Be happy my shit life is finally over

John Oliver is pretty smart. He would know.

what yield?

Roll dubs

Eat some cheeze its

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

Probably die from the heat wave or radiation poisoning. Wouldn't spend much time worry about it. We are gonna experience the end either way at some point. If Antifa gets their way we may not see it this way or any other way we should have naturally.
What I'm saying is that people are the bigger threat over weapons of mass destruction.

Even if you didn't get killed by the bomb, unless you had a buddy system previously set up then people would kill each other for what possessions that had to survive on, life is cold-blooded.

>A hydrogen bomb
how many megatons? could be a kiloton bomb and nothing happens here except a loud bang and some weak ass window shattering

Get dubs

Make a meme about it