This guy is a pedo freak...

This guy is a pedo freak. He started following my 14 year old sister home from school asking her for her phone number or email address, and if she had facebook or instagram. She went to the diner he worked at a few times with her friends and ever since then he's been obsessed. She said last time she saw him he tried to hug her and smell her. He's clearly disabled so the police won't do much about it.

His name is Steven Summers and he needs to be put down.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to end this freak but I know as soon as I touch him I go down because he's disabled. Mind of a child. He's known to lash out as well I don't want my baby sister saying no to him too many times to make him attack her.

Is your sister fit

She's 14 but she developed earlier than the other girls in her year. Doesn't give this 30 something freak the right to follow her.

From Maryland?

the police will still do something about it, just report him

NYPA

FAKE NEWS

CAN SAYTHIS ABOUT LITTERATLY ANYONE

Post pics of sister

Pics of sister? For the purposes of science.

This or she was probably asking for it

Fucking shoot his ass. Easy as that. Don't be a fucking bitch, OP.
You can buy a used .380 hi-point for around $100.00 so no excuses.

Wait for him outside of his work, assuming he walks cause hes a window licker, put on ski mask, blind side him in the head with your fist, show him a pic of your sister and say dont ever bother her again. Jesus christ youre a loser dude either figure it out yourself or let your sister have little tard babies

I messaged him on Facebook, he's pretty pissed because none of it is true.
He gave me your info + your sister's.

Sould I post? Trips decides

Do it

Provide us proof he is doing what you say and ill take care of it.

Roll

Yes

ROLL

rolling

Do it for the lulz

close

ROLLLLLLLLL

Rolling

Yfw he lurks here

I have no proof as she never gave him her number or her facebook or instagram info. it's all IRL harrassment so far. I don't wanna know what it'll evolve into, I won't even add him or threaten him on facebook in case he finds her through it.

Yes faggot

Get

Your sister needs to cover herself in the name of allah

get it

Op dun fucked up

ROLL

rolandoooo

Trips get now post faggot

Bingo

Rollandinhno

Yo, are you from Bucks County?

That was my neighbor growing up. He lived on the 200 block of my street.

Dude's a fucking freak.

post pics of sister pls

Well basically nobody cares faggot and now we're all focused on getting your info.

Roll

MOATRIPS

Roll

You expect us to attack him with no proof she has a phone a video even a sound recording

Rolling for yes

Bump

I'm in philly but not bucks. Glad to know someone else knows he's a complete freak. Got anything I can threaten him with if it comes down to it?

cum on trips

Easy boys I got this

don't

trips

Do it

OP in fear

post it faggot.

Do it pussy...
>check'em

want op info for the lulz

Yessssss

Do it

Reroll for post here

/thread

dubs should be enough

as if

Again

Yes

Trips get

roll

rolling for 101.

You're seriously having trouble trying to intimidate someone who is MENTALLY ILL? Do you realize what a useless piece of shit that makes you?

Trips

Tripppzzzz

scare him good, hurt him a little but just scare him real good.
thats what I did with the creeps going after my sister. worked like charm but given im quite tall, beardy and known in the neighbourhood.

>Steven Summers
This guy lent me $2.50 when I was down and out so I could buy condoms.

Yes

Fuk da tripz

Nuts

TRIIIIIIIIPS BOIIIIS
HERE
YA
GOOOO

samefagging this hard

catch him off guard, put in your car, take to remote area, beat him up a bit, scare him good. let him go and wait what happens.

get tripped rooper-stooper

Post it

ddoooo itt

go

Meine Antwortnummer wird mit drei identischen Ziffern enden

Literally not both me.

trips get

So...., your ex-girlfriend cucked you with this guy because you're a total beta with a tiny, little dick.
Got it.
Just move on with your life, user.
Someone will probably love you again before you die.

Come on bro look at this guy. My girlfriends hot even I'm punching above my weight, he'd have to be very fucking rich and she'd have to be very fucking stupid.

Post it, or your mother dies in her sleep tonight faggot.
trips get :)

>asking an anonymous anime imageboard to go personal army on a disabled dude because you can't even defend your own sister from a disabled handicapped dude

shiggy

Post it

woah now I believe you, 100% not shopped
fag

check em boys

Post it

Do it

DO IT

Niggers must die

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

It's okay, user, we understand...., elaborate fantasies are quite common with butthurt cucks.

Please

for all that is kek

rawling

rolling