Hey, lonelyfag here. Again. It seems

Hey, lonelyfag here. Again. It seems.

Anyone wants to talk or something?
"It's not that I don't wanna talk to you or anything, I just don't know how I'm supposed to go about it"-edition

Thanks for the bump hey~

post baguette :^)

Hey lonelifag, I'm waiting a train, and you ?

Hey. Hows it going?

Been a while heh?~

I'm waiting on a train, I'm sitting on the tracks tho. Got good music while I wait, so it's all good~

Hihi~
Going heh, could be infinitely better but could be worse and all, how about you? :3

Many whiles.

Its going fine I guess, remember to keep that glass half full atritude, it'll make the day easier. Just a little bored. Need some thing new to watch to fill empty space in my day but I'm very divided on what to watch.

I was waiting on something new to watch too, then realized today is Stranger Things. So I guess there's that if you're interested~

How have you been?~

good in general, been trying to sleep for ages now and it's not working which is lame.

Got to admitt. Never seen it. How is it?

Season 1 was way better than I ever expected it to be.
Don't have a clue how good Season 2's gonna be. Somehow managed to keep myself clear of anyone telling me anything about it until I randomly saw that it released today.

RIP then. Tried sleeping pills yet?

C-Cute Shota A-user, Here-Here's more.....

No
And
Don't be on the tracks :c

I'm not a drug addict kek

more cuties, less typing like an idiot.

hey I thought this was " I wanna talk to you but I don,t know how to " Edition !

(stealing him and adding him to the collection)

I can be on the tracks if I want tho

Pretty sure you're a drug addict.

Oh no, I know how to talk to people. I just don't know how the fuck I'm supposed to keep a conversation going. Or even start it half the time. Especially since I don't like the whole "hey, how are you? good. you? good."-thing that people do half the time.

Turns out, not knowing how to interact with people outside of the internet or if I don't have a definite purpose and idea of what I want out of the person, really doesn't help me.

Anyway, hi. Probably.

I guess its worth a try. Kinda been wasting my money letting my netflix just sit there.

What shows do you like user?

You'll ruin your pants tho..

I dunno, I don't watch that many shows. Been late for years on stuff.
I enjoyed a few things recently tho, Westworld, The Expanse, Dark Matter (which apparently got cancelled so RIP ;w;), Game of Thrones (of course) and really enjoyed American Gods.
How about you? :3

That's a sacrifice I'm willing to make at this point.

I'm kinda the same. I usually binge watch my shows after a few seasons are out. I watched game of thrones 3 seasons at a time.

Also game of thrones is the only thinf you menrion that I know anything about. I think I just prefer movies is the thing.

well I'm off to school goodbye anons

ur the druggo here

Bye

byye~
Have a nice day~

Nah, the only thing I take these days is paracetamol. Fight me.

I tend to prefer movies too. Less chance that I get fucked in the ass by a movie getting canceled mid-way through an important part of the story you know.
But then I'm starting to find that I prefer books to movies now. Tho books are more time consuming cause I can't multitask those.

>cancelled half way through.
Idk user, getting worried about maze runner part 3

Never been much of a reader, but I love writing. What have you been reading? What do you like reading about?

I knew Maze Runner was gonna be boring after 10 minutes and gave up halfway through the first movie. Too bad I didn't do the same thing with Hunger Games tbh.

I'm reading Peter Hamilton's Void Trilogy right now. Ate the entire first book in like two days.
I don't know what I like really. I need to read more stuff before I can tell probably.
I should get back to writing eventually. I've had a few things waiting to be finished for months now.
What do you write? :3

I like short stories and vignette compilations i guess you could say. (probably using that word wrong) and a little poetry on off days. I like writing about scenes, I love explaining the little details and painting a mental picture. What do you like writing about?

Whoops

I like writing grand-scale descriptions. Pictures of entire universes, galaxies or planet. The story of an entire specie.
No specific character or anything, just the short existence of a specific point in time. The end of a universe, the last instants of a dying civilization and so on. Haven't finished writing anything I started in forever now though. Maybe I should.

go on skype you cuck

Hi everyone

>Skype
It's 2017, use Discord you cuck.

Hai to you too~

How are you ?

I hope you do finish a few of those. I'd read it.
I'm starting to feel out of place among you cats.

My mood is somewhere between extremely happy and suicidal thoughts.
How 'bout ya?~

I hope I finish something someday. But there's always so much to improve and redo and all.

>out of place among you cats.
If you can't join 'em. Beat 'em.

Uhuh why ? are you allergic ?

I haven't written anyrhing new in a fiar bit. Mostly just looking back at old stuff and trying not to cringe while rewriting it.
A little bit.

I should look back on the stuff I wrote a few years ago. I'd probably die from the cringe tho. And I'd have to translate all of it in English too.

Where are you from?

land of croissants, baguettes and apparently "the best food in the world but only if you're rich and live in the only city people can name"

Toulouse.

Would love to live there. I like history and museums so I doubt I'd get bored. I kinda live in the middle of nowhere so it takes a long drive to get to anything.

Well. I mean. I guess.

Yeah umm. That's like 10% of the country. We got other places and stuff. Like the place where I'm stuck. Also known as "buttfuck nowhere but with boats".

Its the 10% I'd seek out though. Dont know what else I would want to do really. What do you do to keep yourself entertained?

I don't go outside and have no friends.
So I play video games and stuff instead.

Do you like hot chocolate ?

I tried coffee and tea, they're both awful. I prefer hot chocolate 100%

hot chocolate made from melted chocolate is best

Thats unfortunate to hear user. Sadly I'm kinda the same way.

you are my favourite anons

Is that all it takes to be a favorite?

I dunno if it's really unfortunate at this point, I just kind of a thing I am.

Yes :3
Loves hot chocolate and you are my friend

Damn. Easiest friendship of my life.

I dunno. Wish I had more to do. I kinda get bored out here.

What games so you like to play?

Do you speak many language ? (or two ? )

>spaces before question mark
frenchie detected

I used to be a RTS person. Played the hell out of Starcraft (and the subsequent sequel). Tho I quit competitive games forever ago now.
Now anything with a somewhat satisfying core gameplay loop, especially if it's a grindy game.
Warframe was pretty alright. Playing a bit more of Elite Dangerous.
Right now, I'm enjoying the hell out of Hand of Fate.
How bout ya? :3

Two I guess, but I almost exclusively use English.
You? :3

I enjoyed warframe as well. Kinda sticking to low effort games for right now. Ya know like pick up and play kinda games like shooters. Want to go back to warframe eventually.
I speak two. But would love to learn a third.

I want you to force me to dress up in cute clothes and stuff.

You're 100% French, aren't you?
Very few people space their question marks and have awkward grammar like that. Frenchies are one of them.

Also, I dunno. Depends on what kinda place it is. And what kinda friends you got there.

So you play Overwatch. That's what I'm reading in that. Did I guess right? :3

No but if you want

Nah, I don't actually play that game, I didn't like it when I tried. But it's what I read when you said
>pick up and play kinda games like shooters
My other guess was PUBG since it sounds like the same kinda thing.

I'm not a shooters kind of person. I mean, I played a few things here and there but it's not really what I enjoy the most.

Yeah, I'll play overwatch from time to time . Its fun with friends. I prefer other games though. Whats the last thing you played?

Last thing I played is Hand of Fate really.
And a second playthrough of Stardew Valley before that.

Also, I'm getting confused between people. That's never good, I'm not paying enough attention to pictures it seems ;w;

>best food in the world
nope

I dunno man, fries are pretty good.

Never tried stardew valley. Thinking about it. I've also been thinking about getting symphony of the night. I play on xbox one though..
She's in trouble spiderman. What are you going to do?!

b e l g i a n

I'm a PC only kinda person. But Stardew Valley is 100% worth it. It's cute, it's relaxing and everything about it is very satisfying.

See, I know nothing about food.

I could probably use some thing like that. Who did you like to play as on warframe?
Bullying lolis is wrong.

Nezha is my favorite by far. But I tend to just play as whatever the group I play with at the time needs. Which often happens to be Nekros, Trinity or Nova. Not gonna come back anytime soon now tho.

I like mag. She's my favorite and very unappreciated imo. I kinda do whatever the team needs if I cant play her. I spent so much plat making her look cool too.

I like the new Mag too. Just not a fan of how squishy she is.

Well I think I'm going to head off here in just a sec. I've actually got a busy day for once.

Alrighty :3
It was nice talking to ya, have a nice day~

Goodbye

How are you doing today?

I'm doing, I guess it's a start, what's up? :3

Nothing much been up all night and just got home from class and the gym wish I could sleep.

Why not just sleep then?

Then I won't sleep tonight and also need to try and fix my sleeping schedule. Also don't have many good photos for this try of thread. :(

Sleep schedules are made to be broken. I think that's how the saying goes.
There isn't a necessity for pictures really. It's mostly fine, I usually can keep track of people even without those. Tho I do screw up sometimes.

They are meant to be broken but mine has been messed up for years now. And I only get about 3 hours of sleep a night.

How are you alive. I remember when I lived with that much sleep when I was younger. I was half asleep most of the time.

50mg of adderall everyday been on it for 15 years now. Sucks nothing works also have taken every pill my doctor would give me. Last one had a warning that I could stop breathing in the middle of the night and die maxed that one out in 3 days flat. Only one that worked for a little was 10-15mg of ambien.

Damn. I sort of stopped taking pills after a while. I kinda just forgot to for a few days and didn't go back. Probably wouldn't recommend to someone with that kinda dosage tho~

Only shit that keeps me up also insomnia is a bitch haha. Spend most of the early morning on /b when everyone gets off for the night. So what are your plans for the day?

Donovan detects shotas.

I dunno, the day is mostly over at this point. I'm eating fries and I'll probably go on a walk when it's dark out.
Keep watching Stranger Things and all.
Got plans yourself then?

Nothing to see here, wrong thread.

Nothing much did everything early today went to class the gym and got rats my my python. Might go for a swim then have a few drinks tonight. And chill on /b need to write some new green text.

Donovan sees lots of potential lovers in this thread. Donovan thinks there is plenty to see here.