OCD Thread

OCD Thread
Post your problems and others post their advice/problems too

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I set my alarms to a ridiculous extent. Something has to sort of click in my head before I can sleep soundly. I have insomnia though and feel the 2 are related

I keep overthinking about "who i am" personality wise, i stay "in character" of say someone who is professional and the moment i do something out of character i need to start again the next day.

My daughter is constantly washing her hands. She goes through a bottle of hand soap about every two days and a roll of paper towels every day. I've also noticed her retracing her steps lately.

I remake email accounts every so often to start my life fresh. when something happens like embarrasing situations, it feels like when i remake an email account that what happens doesnt matter even though email accounts arent effected lol

How old is she?

srsly bro get her some help. someone i know does the same, and their hands are fucked! now

Try and speak to her ASAP, get some medical help.
I was like that from the age of around 12-16, it's better now but i still use a lot of soap.
I also retrace my steps too sometimes.

also, and this may sound weird.
talk to your wife/partner and try and tell your daughter to not masturbate if she does.
for me especially after orgasm for a few hours my OCD is always at its worst. must be something to do with the chemicals/receptors etc

help me guys

She is working with a therapist who specializes in OCD issues. Only started recently, but apparently the plan is for my daughter to identify and prioritize all of the ways in which she has anxieties and expresses them through OCD. Then the plan is to tackle the least problematic ones first and then move on to the ones that are truly debilitating.

I also have to double and triple check that doors are closed or that things are turned off

Interesting. Thanks I'll do that

Here comes the cure train...

All aboard!

kek you know not everyone with ocd is bothered by things like that.
it's called a stereotype you faggot.

Tickets please!

Next stop, Butthurtville!

this is just rude

You forgot what place we are... for a regular discussion you should seek other boards...

Tshooot Tshooot!

Dear passengers, I hope you enjoy your meal at our on-board restaurant!

I have a problem with constantly posting this dope ass song

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

You fucking monster...

A couple of more stations left...

Time for a coffee and a snack!

Last stop, please all exit!

What’s wrong with this?
Help a non-amerifat out

You really have no clue what OCD is

God damnit.

was supposed to be a nice peanutbutter and jelly sandwich, but spreaded onto the two halves of toast like this, it's not possible to place them together with the spreaded side so that the egdes of the bread overlap "correctly"

I don’t get it either

Didn’t know there was a rule book for sandwich edges, thanks!

That could add up.

I miss 60 grands to buy a good campervan and start vandwelling

some are bitten once and some twice reeeee

I keep switching between confident and super insecure in a matter of seconds and it bothers me because it happens constantly. I keep thinking about it and it distracts me.

I can't ask girls out because when I'm about to do it or even just come and talk to them I automatically assume they don't like me and want nothing to do with me. I can only approach girls I know are into me, or ones that I've been told like me, but that never happens so I'm alone, and always have been. Why am I like this? how to fix it? how do I stop these mind games and just be confident? why do I think I bother everyone I approach?