Why would you support a racist who wants to ban muslims?

why would you support a racist who wants to ban muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/NMAWorldEdition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because sand niggers are terrorists and we white men need to keep our country and families safe

foreignors go home

Because we are racists.

>implying that's a bad thing

Because I'm racist and hate Muslims?

Sage

why would you support a globalist who wants to ban loving America?

I don't.
The republicans could put up a transgender panda bear and I'd vote for it over Clinton.
She has a long history of proxy wars, and actual wars.

clinton supports muslim immigration to end terrorist attacks by bringing them here instead of abandoning their families in the middle east.

Clinton was supplying actual terrorists to serve as proxy armies through the Benghazi "embassy".

why would you vote for a Kryptokike like Clinton instead of a decent American like Trump?

>The shillary brigade is fucking real.

muslim isn't a race so banning muslims can't be racist

You can't have a conscience and support Hillary Clinton.

You can't look at yourself in the mirror and say "I'm a good person" and still support Hillary Clinton.

This isn't about Democrats and Republicans. It's about good and evil, right and wrong.

Hillary Clinton is wrong. Hillary Clinton is evil. And there's no denying the truth.

Vote for Trump. Vote for Sanders. Vote for your neighbors dog. Just don't ever vote for Hillary Clinton.

Did muslims become a race when I wasn't looking?

>muslim isn't a race
spoken like a true racist, guess your saying Jews or Asians arent a race too?

name one racist thing trump has said. i know you'll fail because it's never happened.

your move, idiot.

this, OP is retarded. The more he posts this, the more I like Trump

cute b8 post, #trigger warning alert

No fucking way that's real.

islam breeds backwards cultures
trump is right to keep that shit outta here

Old bait, go find some new ones.

It is 100% legit.
Yes thats a real nut sack and a real tweet to dominos

because thats a very good thing?

curious. literally how do you ban muslims? has trump expanded on what he means? does he mean he'll prevent middle easterners from entering? ignoring the fact there are christain, and jew middle easterners? what if someone has a muslim name but is an atheist?

That's reverse shilling. Don't think you are also innocent, trumpfags. US elections are the cancer that kills this place.

Why wouldn't you?

Source for this?

I'm a racist.

.............welcome to Sup Forums, faggot.

youtube.com/user/NMAWorldEdition

He only wants to delay their immigration until there's peace in the Middle East. Islam being the religion of peace that it is, this condition should be no problem at all.

I'm a Bernout and this post has made me a Trumpet

FPBP

Glorious, thanks user.

He's never said anything racist. Truths, facts, and statistics that hurt feelings does not equal "racist".

Also there is no "muslim race".

Also 3/10 because I took 28 seconds.

>why would you support a racist who wants to ban muslims?

You say that as if its a bad thing.

Who knew Taiwan could be so based?

Name me one white muslim

Because I'm a racist who wants to ban muslims. Seems pretty straightforward.

Bosnians.

>inb4 Bosniaks aren't white

Because Islam is a violent and barbaric ideology that seeks to undermine our societies and take us over from within?

This falls outside my personal standards for white, but Jamaal Uddin was all over the news a year or two back.

Eastern europeans. Chechens.

gingers don't have souls, thats why