I’m a gay teenager, am planning to go trick or treating on Halloween in this outfit. Good idea?

I’m a gay teenager, am planning to go trick or treating on Halloween in this outfit. Good idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

won't it be cold?

Also that is kind of a low-effort costume imo

Well it’s pretty warm where I am at.

Well my parents are on vacation and I don’t have that much money so it was what I could put together.

Wear only underwear and paint yourself orange, then paint a jack o lantern face in black on your chest.

What does that have to do with being gay?

Hey that’s a pretty good idea!

If you use nipple clamps, and write with pink on your body. 'i'm a u.s. faggot'
I think people would be terrified !!!

Being half naked and drawing attention to your body.

Me and my friends would fucking jump you and take your shit for being so gay. Just letting ya know we're out here.

Why are you guys so mean? I just wanna go out to have fun on Halloween and take home some candy.

>False

>you want to destroy the foundation of our society and bring an end to your families lineage

Kill yourself faggot

Its not mean. Its letting you know you can't run around the street so faggy. You see, not everyone agrees with the way you put your sexuality on everyone else, therefore, if you try and put it in our face we stop it or make an example out of you. This isn't exclusive to gay people by any means. We would do this to any extremist group trying to make us accept their ideology.

undies don't go on your head, you'll never get any treats that way.

Great idea

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

What part of the lgbtq movement is "an extremist group"? Also is the reason why you are anti-gay a part of your religious beliefs or just you personally dislike gays? (or is it something else entirely?).

being so much of a beta that you turn to other men for sex

>not wanting to get your tight boipuss impaled
>not wanting to get some tight boipuss

Nah dude. I mean you can wear that to go out and run around and have fun with your friends or party or whatever, but you're too old for trick or treating. If you came to my door not accompanying any little kids I would tell you to fuck off tbh

would give treats too.

Not the person you were asking, but..

>the gay lifestyle is actually more like a deathstyle.
>you can't pass it on to your children, so you teach other peoples children that itt is not only an acceptable way of life; but a better one
>have parades celebrating how amazing your lifestyle is
>make it illegal in most of the western civilization to publically criticise your lifestyle
>lifestyle you advertise is a dead end, no children, higher amounts of disease-related death
>lifestyle you prescribe is fundamentally wrong, as it goes against our highest biological imperative --> to reproduce
>this means that everyone who is gay is either lying to themselves; or is genetic defect
these acts of turning other peoples children against them, and converting people to a fundamentally unsustainable ideology, are the main similarities the gay agenda has with other