So I live in a 3rd world shithole and these young guys from the UK park a lambo infront of a building I pass every day

So I live in a 3rd world shithole and these young guys from the UK park a lambo infront of a building I pass every day.

I'm fairly certain that they must be doing some illegal shit, however I'm a bad internet detective.

I managed to find their instas. Let's dig Sup Forums.

instagram.com/sitt7/
instagram.com/go_drum/

Vid linking them to the car: instagram.com/p/BSxZi30AAYP/?taken-at=356938553

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BSk19dqFzMQ/?taken-by=sitt7
instagram.com/p/BOUpjrhB8BQ/?taken-by=sitt7
youtube.com/watch?v=xLADlNKnh54
m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/alexandre-cazes-millionaire-cars-property-alphabay-1.4215894
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More evidence:

instagram.com/p/BSk19dqFzMQ/?taken-by=sitt7

Getting rolexes as a gift

instagram.com/p/BOUpjrhB8BQ/?taken-by=sitt7

Nobody?

which country you living in?

Human trafficking probably. Spend the night outside of their house and take pics.

who gives a shit, mind your own fucking business or you'll probably end up killed you jealous faggot

Where you live? Looks like a nice area

Philippines, Angeles City

Lead Guitarist at Take The Seven,

Might just be a music video they are shooting, might explain why they could afford that car. could just be rich kids?

are u filipino? and what makes you certain they're doing something illegal?

get gun, rob them

youtube.com/watch?v=xLADlNKnh54

to be fair, their quite good....

They're musicians you faggot. OP how about you put that energy you have for hating them into improving your pathetic life?

Hey nigger

The car costs about 300k USD, their band isn't famous, if you don't have protection chances are you'll get kidnapped here driving a flashy car like that.

This is what half of the city looks like btw.

fucking cringed

300K isn't a lot, and it doesn't matter if they're not famous they probably write the music or even make music for media. You're basing your belief of what they're into because your country is basically full of niggers. Damn OP. Must education be hard to get there too?

>300k isn't alot

wannabe rich kid kys

key the car, it's just sitting there out in the open saying 'NEW MONEY BOUGHT ME, PLEASE KEY ME BECAUSE MY OWNERS ARE IDIOT FAGGOTS'

poorfags detected

keying cars is an absolute faggot act, kill yourself

Here people don't even make that in a life.

I earn $500 a month and that's good money here.

Big niggers must die

They're not from there though are they you numbskull?

Stop trying to be rich you Walmart slut

so, massively gross income inequality is fine, since they aren't from the same place...?

Yeah how about you fuck off and let them live their life.

Even in the UK that's a lot of money.

Easily 10 years worth of savings with a good job.

sorry, already busy in another thread.
helping those nice UK guys ruin your life.

They're musicians second, richkids first: look at the "unfinished, untaxed rumpus room above the garage" they're playing in with their pro equipment. This is a group of fundies doing wha they love cuz like what else is there to do but make music that people love?

$300k for a car that requires a lot of regular garage upkeep and imported parts and rarely hits a smooth road there in Pinoyland....is a lot of fucking money. But in light of mentioned context, it's basically an expendable toy they wouldn't mind losing completely since this lil pomo pedorape pad in the 3rd world is just an invisible holding by a shell company. There's no reason for them to be living there. They most likely hop over there for pedorape and then jet back to Singapore or Hong Kong where the other popular fundies are living.

You could legit molotov that car and there'd be a new one th enext day....in front of a different pedopad in another part of the city. They're most likely cammed up the ass. And paying local officials if ever they need a goonsquad.

Yes. The cost of living there is nothing for them, therefore, they move there because they can live like kings around all the jealous poorfags like OP.

But they obviously have great jobs, you pleb.

Not knowing the difference between being able to buy something and being able to afford something.

Seriously, everybody here watches way too many movies. Real life is way more boring than you all think.

>implying these kids do too

ofcourse its good, its a cover band doing bieber songs.

Also not knowing the exorbitant import taxes on cars like that.

so why isn't the cost of living low enough so that everyone can buy lambos?

The last rich young dude with a Lambo was found to run a darknet marketplace, which is where his money came from.

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/alexandre-cazes-millionaire-cars-property-alphabay-1.4215894

You think they're frivolously pissing away money in an irresonsible manner that will leave them financially exposed? ...just gonna guess it's nothing to them seeing as they had 30k in equipment in their parent's mansion for their hobby.

Probably rich kids who decided what they really want to do in life is be a band.

Decided to live in the Philippines because the cost of life was cheaper.

I think that's it.

what determines the price of living?

price of living wont be low just because there are poor people, price of living could be low in a rich area and price of living could be high in a poor area

doubt you have a nice exotic car like that but okay.

300k is a lot for a toy. a lambo is not a car, it is a toy.

my neighbors have 2 $400k lambos and they only take them out on weekends cause they can't handle normal city driving conditions like speed bumps so they can only use them as joyriders

every maintenance also costs $5k because the nearest Lambo dealer is 600 miles away so they have to pay for it to be towed there and back

You're lucky you get to walk by a white man's car everyday. Gaze upon your betters.

White man's car that virtually no white man can afford. Mainly a toy for arabs, jews and corrupt 3rd world people.

kek