It was well received but no one but me thinks its a 10/10

can people start posting why it's their favorite
I'd probably check out some of these albums if there was a bit more info

bump for thread potential

The only 10/10 rock album

mmm koi no yokan is fucking cozy, great continuance of diamond eye's themes

>wrong

What does this even mean

This album is the musical equivalent of a relationship doomed from the start. Sure, sometimes you may fool yourself, and sometimes it seems inevitable, and other times you may have genuine feelings for the person; but it's all doomed.

Been my favorite since forever

no other album like it and every track is dope

honestly don't know why this hasn't been appreciated more as a GOAT comfy album

good fucking album

Maybe not a 10/10, but it's definitely up there for me.

Dead is so strange to me. They made a lot of great music in their time but their fans seem to remain drugged out twenty somethings. Like once they(the originals) leave the scene they left the music too.

word. madlib was really somewhere else with this album

These are shit

I just can't think of a sadder album honestly

>doesn't post

I posted a 10/10 album earlier in the thread but had to call out the shit cluttering this place up
Sorry for making Sup Forums a better place. :(

>doesn't share what he posted for fear of being criticized while continuing to criticize others

yeah but you're still missing the point of the thread, you should go for something you like that you haven't seen praised by others

It should be obvious as it's the best album in this thread. Unless you're a disgusting pleb with shit taste. Wait... Maybe you are?

holy shit the autism. nevermind do whatever you want lol

these are indeed 10/10

One underrated genius rapping from the point of view of several weird, humorous, depressing characters that string together as a loose concept album about life in Chicago/modern America. Minimalist yet solid beats, inventive wordplay, character development, unmatched replayability.
>In an interview, Serengeti said he created Dennehy as an "answer to common complaints about hip-hop" and "to put the fun back in hip-hop."

This deserves Sup Forumscore status way more than fucking Death Grips and I will not stop shilling it

wow man, thanks a bunch I am loving this album