Post your favourite Nazi. I ll start

Post your favourite Nazi. I ll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
youtube.com/watch?v=N-UFlHtWrLA
youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A good man and general. One of the only Nazis you could say something not completely negative about in public and not get lambasted.

Sadly not true in Germanistan smh tbh fam

Nazis are dope AF

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

Complicit in war crimes in North Africa. It's a shame the jabo only wounded the Nazi cunt.

Pekka Siitoin

Flimsy bullshit, inferior to glorious avtomat kalashnikova.

thats easy!

From what I've read Germans sort of still celebrate him by revering him as a general and separating him as a Nazi. While he did clash against the Nazi party on occasion and disobeyed Hitler's orders, in current years documents are being brought up that Rommel still very much much liked Hitler and was being used as a tool by the Nazis and taking part in the propaganda and warmachine as well as Goebels wanting to turn Rommel into a popular figure after the Africa campaign, which may have worked after all, for all we know.

he literally was the head of Hitler's bodyguard. He was a fanatical Nazi and trying to separate Nazi Rommel from soldier Rommel (who swore a personal oath to Adolf Hitler like all Wehrmacht men) is dumb and very suspicious.

Germans "celebrate" him mostly in private. Dont dare you do that in public.
The rest i agree with you.

For ever number One

Communists raped the Nazis. Love it

if only we could bring these goosesteppers back to life for a day to see what has become of the Fatherland.

HArtmann bester Mann

Took Germany from the greatest power in Europe to the fifth greatest power in Berlin in only 10 years!

He was even a badass in WW1 which not many people know about. Was overall an interesting figure in both wars.

>filename
sides are in space

Nazis = losers, then & now. Lmao

Out of the way faggots. A real winner is coming through.

how lovely, they are protecting the Jews from angry nazis!

Weird, that's not a picture of Marshals Zhukov, Rokossovsky or Konev.

Nazi theme song: sad trombone

That guy keeps beating you.

looks like a girl

Overall, Rudel destroyed three Soviet ships, about 70 landing craft and 519 tanks in 2530 enemy flights as a fighter plane. It destroyed more than 800 land vehicles, more than 150 anti-aircraft and anti-tank positions, four armored vehicles, numerous bunkers, bridges and supply links. In addition, Rudel scored nine confirmed air battles.

Nazi theme song: the screaming of katyusha rockets.

only a dead Nazi is a good Nazi

According to very reliable German claims reports.

Which are always massively overstated

So I've heard. Apparently in WWI he joined on raids and recon so frequently his fellow shoulders joked "Wherever Rommel is, is the front".

Communists are losers too, though even they kicked nazi ass.

Americans shit on all you fucking retards. Lmao

*soilders

Rommel was so badass he never fought a winning war, lol.

yes, he did a very good job at Omaha beach

Lmao

He was a bastard...
A magnificent bastard.

ma nigga

Agree with you

Does have a point. If by winner you mean throw all of my men and resources foolishly into the brick wall of Nazi guns until the superior soldiers are overwhelmed not by ability but by the sheer number of these fucking idiots who run right at their guns forcing them to use all of their ammunition

Besides your own country didn't even celebrate zhukov for the badass he was. Stalin saw him as a threat to his power and intimidated him with state tactics and nasty phone calls the rest of his "natural" life.

yes, the russians destroyed the tanks theirself

Typical nazi lover. News flash: losers then, losers now.

Your heroes all defeated and disgraced.

Lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=N-UFlHtWrLA

they don't come more based than Goebbels

Oh look, someone who's knowledge of Soviet military strategy and tactics literally comes from Nazi propaganda. What a surprise.

Obama guy beat you. Welcome to the party tho.

>too pc to use actual swastika

Hey check it out. This one actually beat the russians. Wonder if any of your pleb choices would be here without him.

Cloak at 100%

youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg

No appreciation for the Blond Beast, the Young Evil God of Death? I am disappointed in you, Sup Forums.

PS I'm not Russian. Britbong. Just not retarded when it comes to the Soviets.

Poison yourself like your faggot coward defeated hero.

It didn't even explode.

My three fav Nazis...

Fuck ALL NAZIS

Right because i grew up in the third reich you communist faggot. There has only been Jewish propaganda since the 2nd world war. I know you guys in Russia just got your first showing of Happy Days but
Try to keep up with the rest of the world.

TLDR ole Ivan here thinks his grandfather had a choice between the Nazi firing line and his own political composers firing line.

Fuck off komrade.

How is your forced conversion to Islam coming? Get the fuck out in the streets and take your country back you fucking pathetic cuckold.