So I'm going to a party tonight that will be full of drugs and underage drinking...

So I'm going to a party tonight that will be full of drugs and underage drinking. There is a very strong chance it will get busted. My question is if I leave my car there and run away when the cops show up, can they do anything to my car?
Tits for attention

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're an idiot. Stay home

Go be twelve years old somewhere else.

I bet you guys are tons of fun.

yes they'll fuck your car up you retard. They'll break your window open and take all the drugs you have sitting on the dashboard and wait around to claim you as their victim. Fucking idiot moron...

Oh yeah cuz I'll totally have drugs sitting on my dashboard

is this oc? Post moar.

And as long as you're legally parked? Nah. It's not illegal to park near a party.

Its on a big property in the middle of the woods, they're telling people not to park in the street so I'll be on their property

Carpool u fuckin moron. Or fuck them and park down the street a ways so u can run out the back and to your car if cops show up

Park down the street nigger

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

Friends stuck me as the driver.

Tits cuz I like the song

>Middle of no where party
Yeah they will
>Heavily populated area
Nope, unless your car sticks way out
>Run from the cops
When I was younger the cops just broke up the party and confiscated the booze/drugs for themselves. Mainly because too many people and too much paper work for them.
So you're fine.

Cops in my area get bored and have nothing to do so they like causing as much trouble as they can. Good advice though.

kik?

Would u be willing to leave early? That could save u the trouble if u know shit is going down

Can't leave early if you don't know when they're comin

moar, who is she

Actually a good tactic would be, find out if there is a road behind the party house, when the cops come get to the back end, and drive off. Cause cops usually just get to the front of the house id assume

And assuming you would jump ship a soon as the slightest sign they come

Like you're parked on the road behind the house

Oc. Some chick I'll pipe at the party
I know what you mean. Good idea, but sadly there is not one

you got kik?