Subaru thread. I am looking into getting a used subaru impreza

Subaru thread. I am looking into getting a used subaru impreza.
.preferably at limited. If b owns an subaru impreza limited or any other model impreza. Did you buy it new or used and how much did you pay.

/o/

bought a slightly used 2016 crosstrek and i fuckin love it. paid about 30k

I got my Impreza 2014 hatchback 45k mileage used from the dealer 13k still under warranty last year

Non-boosted will have likely have issues with head gaskets at some point.
Boosted ones will give you issues with head gaskets and ringlands.

That said, if you take car of them, EJs will last forever. They're tough little motors.

i have a 2016 crosstrek - i love it. bought new with all options and it came out to 29,935. will probably drive it to it's end

New 2016 Subaru Impreza. Paid 20500. Great deal.

15 wrx. Got it used. I love it! Hopefully swapping the clutch and flywheel this weekend. It does feel like a Japanese shit box but it's a very good Japanese shit box.
I would prefer a boosted crosstrek though.

i like that subaru seemed to think about where they could save money and where to spend it properly.

my crosstrek has a moonroof and if you touch the fabric on the moonroof (which you interact with) it has a softer touch than the surrounding material which you do not interact with. smart material choice.

Oh yeah they did good! I never feel like I overpaid

13 sti here, 300whp with mods. fun as fuck would recommend

What mods bruv?

94 & 96 impreza, 04 impreza WRX, 07 STI,
94 and 96- $700.
04 WRX- $850 non running ($25 to fix, now its my daily)
07 STI - 22k, bought in 2010.

Love all 4, they're problematic if you don't do the maintenance, if you do, they last forever.
Also, don't drive like a nigger.

Not impreza, but I owned a 2004 subaru 2.5xt and it was an awesome car! Turbo failed at 200k kms though. Those cars are a bitch to replace spark plugs, darn horizontally opposed engines! Best car ever driven in snow.

full bolt ons, forged internals, upgraded fuel kit.

Holy shit, had no idea there were so many lesbians on Sup Forums

Sounds pricey. I'm really surprised you're not making more whp with that, honestly.

>t. Someone who has no taste in /o/'s

new imprezza back in 2013. It was a little over 20. Still looks and runs like new

I drive an Outback
$hit is ca$h

2012 by the way
be$t year eva for subs

it means hes lying.

yup clearly lying lol, its called a conservative tune

I work at the factory in IN, they're actually pretty decent cars, big focus on quality and customer safety. I work on the Outback/Legacy line, but have worked on the Impreza line a little, too. A lot of guys on the line actually give a fuck about customer satisfaction, which is kinda nice. Pretty sweet job, tbh.

Or buy somthing with a LS suburus are fucking slow for the money .

Is this a new meme or are people actually hard over soccer mom cars?

2018 base wrx, 32k out the door
i fucking love it, best car i've ever owned. may not be the best interior but the drive is always fun. the new imprezas got a face lift, they look nicer and subaru has been upgrading the interior.

32.5 2016 sti
They are worth the money

06 wrx tr, love it, did the head gasket and all service related to it last year, clutch this year, runs awesome. Saved my life a few times in the upstate NY snow

>best Subaru
Pic related

>dat image
i can't stop laughing

people are hard over comfy cars that work, won't kill you, and can still go fast.