Tom Brady is the greatest football player of all time and if he played soccer he would be the greatest at that too...

Tom Brady is the greatest football player of all time and if he played soccer he would be the greatest at that too, (way better than any English or Mexican player that's for sure.)

No.

>your Kante ended up playing an irrelevant sport

How tragic

i agree he would be the best at any sport you plopped him in

Other than my father, I've never loved a man so much.

You could have picked better countries than England or Mexico

Gronk lol

RIght

He wouldn't be the best at baseball or basketball.

There hasn't been a single good Mexican player since Rafa Marquez 10 years ago

>greatest football player

Thats where you're wrong, bucko.

>way better than any English or Mexican player that's for sure
OH YEAH? Says who?

>way better than any English or Mexican player that's for sure

probably

Playoff games become more exhausting each level deeper as well as become more difficult against stronger opponents. This argument is flawed.

>implying the AFL is anything but the Patriots.

I agree, Brees had it harder.

So you're saying the Colts don't count? The only team that Brees has managed to beat in an Owl doesn't count?

And they destroyed the colts. They stuggled against the Vikings though.

Brady is too slow for a lot of other sports. The only positions he can play in American football is QB and punter.

Since when was there a great Mexican or English player?

Rafa Marquez for Memexico who is literally on a pension and the last good english player was what, Lampard? Who retired years ago

he was drafted in baseball if he stuck with it he would have the all time home run record by now and the highest batting average of all time

Chowder niggers get out

keep doubting him

Look up Sammy Baugh then get back to me about goat qbs. Brady has the most titles. Doesn't mean he's the most talented.

What is it about this Tom Brady person that brings about such rampant autism? Does he use mind control?

t. seahawks fan

The winning. The winning drives them mad.

For they are losers..

>Dome babby that has played almost the entirety of his career after 2006 when Brady was leading the league in TDs before that with shit numbers like 22

can someone give me a quick rundown on this?

Too intricate.

One can't just footnote a passion.