What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

beta male meets alpha dog.jpg

Fucking this. 9 times out of 10, a guy in shorts and flip flops carries themselves as subservient to a guy in a suit. 9 times out of 10 a manlet carries themselves as subservient to someone taller. We are looking at the 100th, boys.

Goodell btfo

>American dress sense

Those sandals look very gay (I know they are popular globally)

>roger: #raises hand# O-oh hi Bill. Oh wait... not shaking... that's cool. Bro.

> the hubris of this post
> British """"""people""""""
> British """"""clothes"""""

I love getting Kebab and Naan at my local British Pub.

>roger: #raises #hand O-oh hi Bill.
>bill: #looks down at roger's right hand #makes no effort to switch his coffee from right hand to left
>roger: Oh wait... not shaking... that's cool. Bro.
FTFY

I'm so disgusted over these 3 relocations I think I may overcome my disliking of Brady and the Pats just to enjoy their ongoing cuckholdry of Goodell.

The extra 3 minutes in would take Bill to put on a suit in the morning is time he could be spending breaking down film, scouting players, etc. He's playing 5D chess out here.

>implying he is spending time reviewing film instead of suckling Mommy before going off to win championships

my piss jug under the chair

>Implying he's not revising his playbooks while she's on top riding him

NO DAYS OFF

>I used to fuck guys like you in high school.

The master tactician can multitask better than all others.

>even ironically giving a fuck about fashion

if what he's wearing bothers you you're a cuck

It's difficult to explain how little of a shit Belichick gives. Imagine Guardiola and Mourinho fused together. Now remove the ego and obsession with silly outfits. That's Bill. The man is a robot hell-bent on winning.

t.

Hi Roger!

yeah literally none of that heh you fucking zilch

You miss the point, boyo? We're looking at the instance where those descriptions do not apply. Bill aint having any of Roger's shit.

I think you missed the point of his post. He's saying this is the rare time that the short man in flip flops is the dominant figure.

would, tbqhwy

you showed him

Beli knows Roger has to be friendly to him