Been taking Adderall on and off for a while now...

Been taking Adderall on and off for a while now. I've found that its best to save them for the weekends to Suppress appetite 100% and to get shit done. anyone else use it recreationally?

Also MAX I take a day is 45mg, whats peoples experience going beyond?

how hard is it for people to get a prescription for this stuff??? none of my friends were able to

I mean, obviously we take adderall recreationally. wtf is this.

tolerance
tolerance

it wont last, just a warning. i ended up being able to fall asleep on 100mg after 3 months. it wont last. find something else

i took 60mg a day and ended up with stimulant psychosis after 6 months

have you ever mixed it with alcohol? it forced me to quit drinking after a night of adderall and vodka to realize when the sun was coming up that I drank and entire 1.75 of Vodka and barley felt a buzz.... but I did feel the poison

Im a software developer so i gotta take them every day to get shit done at work. Am on 25mg morning and 10mg midday. But i usually just take the morning dose and save the 10mg pills for when i want to grind out some SR on overwatch or get shit done outside of work.

what if you are off 5 days on 2 with only 45 MG for the 2? I've been able to save up around 350 pills now taking them during the week

not taking them during the week*

dude it jacks you up and you go into some kind of zone. doesn't it help you outperform everyone at your work?

you can try? I wasnt able to skip days, i wouldnt be productive at all and would just sleep all day in a haze.

some people can do it, i couldnt

dont rely on it for anything. it ended up petering out after a while and i was worse than when i started

I have no idea why it makes your tolerance so high for Alcohol but drinking an entire 1.75 in 1 night is horrible for you.

that makes a lot of sense. the second you rely on a pill to do an everyday task it becomes impossible to do that said task without the aid of the pill. how much are you taking now?

adderall causes liver damage too

I quit cold turkey last year

still recovering. i had to drop school and work. i can't focus for shit and my body is drained from all energy

i flew too high and got burned by the sun

One huge benifit I've found is that when I go 5 off 2 days on (Weekends) Food doesn't make sense to me during the weekends (Normally when I would binge eat). so its helping with massive weight loss. Even Though its bad in many many many ways I've noticed I stopped drinking alcohol 4 months ago, I've lost weight and I'm able to stop at any time. I have no idea why it had such a bad reputation

very very good to know. Once Weed is legal for Federal employees I'm just going to quit this stuff and do that down the line

shit... sorry man and I hope that you feel better. what do you do on your free time?

I have no degree and im making jsut under 6 figures as a programmer at the age of 25. Ive been taking it for years the focus helps so much, its like motivation on pill form, i take it and I tunnel vision on whatever i want to do, It makes me a terrifying sniper in OW.

I love weed. But it doesn't help me at all cognitively or motivationally

some people it does though, so go for it if it does!

I've been waking up trying to get out of bed everyday. I try to go for hikes and walks when I can force the energy to

dude lets talk about that no degree thing. I dont have a degree also and im making just over $100,000 a year at 27. yet EVERYONE I know that graduated college is being fucking in the ass by student loans and only making MAYBE $18 an hour starting if they are lucky. I think the college system is a huge scam and Trades are where its at. I started off as a Gas Worker and am now working at an Engineer Tech with zero degree

How is your personality and love life?

from my previous experience with it I had to FORCE myself into doing something while smoking in order to make it a habit. thats why the couch is so tempting with the snack foods :)

feel better dude, it gets better from here and I'm glad that you were able to stop when you knew it was to much

Toxicologist user here. Ask me shit.

When I was 14 and didn't known what it was I took 8 20 milligram (not time release)....I was up for 4 days and I beat starCraft. Was fun but Will never do again. 160 milligrams should've killed me.

Ive always been good at computers and tech and school in general, even before i got on adderall i skipped most of highschool to go chill at lan cafes and game, only had to show up for tests and finals/midterms because i always got high 80 and 90s on them without much effort due to high IQ but its turned me into a lazy asshole. I got where i am by being damn good at what i do and i dont need to pay an institution 50k to vouch for me.

Personality on my pill is basically non existent, its like i only exist in my head. Love life is fantastic, have a loving fiance that loves to game just as much as i do, she compliments me with her artistic and abstract thinking where as i am completely calculated and logical.

Why do cats suddenly stop meowing and look into the corner of a room like a creepy little shit?

has your Heart rate ever gone beyond 200bpm? I was on the treadmill a few times and it hit 204 at its highest and I was only kinda jogging. it made me stop

House is haunted most likely. Also

They're looking at the dead bodies.

Yeah. My heart rate was always above 120 when on it, freaked me out way too much

Not to my knowledge

user, I has a question. I’m established in my career but I have a nephew who’s smart for his young age and I’d like to get him introduced to programming early on so that he can skip the slave chains of student loans. Could you give me a quick billet point list of where to start with what programs and things? Thanks.

yeah college is good if you genuinely need to learn something. But Skills outweigh a piece of paper. I've beat people during interviews with degrees because I had 6+ years of actual experience and they had 6 years of paper experience. while they are there sitting in a desk spending money we are out in the real world doing their job while being paid for it

Maybe you legitimately have narcolepsy or something.

I'm not the user you addressed but if he is young enough you could get him into an unpaid internship in the field (Sometimes they pay minimum wage) so that he can get firsthand experience in that field that a college just cant offer. he will possibly land a job there eventually or somewhere else with a shit load more experience and zero student loans

Lol. that would suck. Adderall is prescribed for narcolepsy. but nah I only can sleep like 4-6 hours a day, i dont ever nap. just huge, heavy fatigue

Especially in tech noone gives a shit if you have a degree they want to know you can do your fuckign job.

Right, right. What programs are good to start with to get him prepared?
I now there’s C++ and python and all that but what programs build a good foundation for skills that can make him a better paid programmer?

yeah dude that sounds like something else. how much do you weight? it might be a lack of oxygen when you are going into deep sleep. I've seen 1 friend of mine that was only 28 die from that

exactly.

Buy him a rasberry pi, teach him to code in something like c++, or something a little easier like python. I dont know how to get kids into programming, i just remember playing math and learning games on my windows 95 PC when i was 5-7 years old so ive almost always been drawn to tech and computers. Raspberry Pis are fun and they are only 35 bucks, and if he wants to get into some electrical engineering you can just buy him a breadboard kit to play around with.

have him look into unpaid internships and they will guide him into what programs he may need to know. the only thing I personally know is AutoCAD really well and there are always jobs for that

Thanks!

Thanks

i'm 5'4'' 125lbs
i'm a girl

its not sleep apnea, i've been tested for it because of my symptoms

Im 5'11" and because of my adderall im 120lbs and have been so for the past 9 years.

Please eat more :( your poor body

Tits or GTFO.

okay that completely cuts that out, the dudes I'm speaking of are 300+ lbs.

Just do meth
It's very easy in America. Maybe not adderall but you'll get some kind of ADHD medicine if you see a brain counselor about your ability to focus at work

dude I'm not even her but fuck off... were all having a nice conversation then you need to bring that shit into here. if you are so desperate for tits then go look at yourself in the mirror

White Knight faggot Normie detection

I feel you. When I run out I feel the same way (except I can easily sleep for 15 hours straight), but I've felt that way since my teens before I ever took it, I think when I'm on it I forget how I normally feel. It could be adult ADD or something, I'm not trying to convince you to use drugs but maybe there's something that could help you that's less bad for you and help you. Also, show tits.

Here
Please don't speak for me, you must be new here

Solid tits/10 but no timestamp so fake.

>doc gives you gay drug
>"I don't like this, makes me emotional and lose my appetite, can i try something else? I've looked online and seen good reviews about adderall"
There you go.

Bitch.... I'm going to need a timestamp.

I was diagnosed with ADD when I was 20
Adderall helped a lot in the beginning but then it just turned to shit and I got stimulant psychosis.

Just tried Strattera and I started hearing and seeing shit. And the nausea and dizziness was unbearable. I'm open to trying new medication but I'm also apprehensive, I seem to slip into psychosis really easily on ADD meds now since my time on Adderall.

Yep, needs a time stamp.

Cant there is too much to do, so many things to focus on.

Have you tried an SSRI? I think they're bad news but they help some people. I'm not sure, I'm pretty ignorant to the subject. I hope everything works out for you though, life's too short to live in a fog

I think you're on the wrong website faggot.

Do you faggots see the issue here? Clearly fake.

>Spun

Forgive me, daddies. I'm tired today

No timestamp, no real.

Well, well, well, user is not a faggot. More pics of tits to fap to.

Don't want to fuck with stimulant psychosis man. I've went crazy several times mixing high dose benzo and meth. One time I thought my work shop was on fire and I just felt like I needed to pry the metal siding off. I didn't have any pry tools or screw drivers so I just decided to use a giant piece of glass. Of course it shattered and It impaled my hand. I managed to find some roach clips and I removed it myself without blacking out from the pain. Then I proceeded to run up and down my block with blood squirting out of my hand until my old lady showed up. The hospital here didn't have the resources to repair tendons so I'm stuck without a working right ring finger

I've tried many SSRIs throughout the years. They either made me anxious or sleepy or both

Open vagene bitch lasagna

Show Bert hole.

Take some adderall

Sometimes I think I should. I think about taking it again everyday. But I know I'll just get addicted again and stim psychosis isn't worth it

No because now the thread is just about her Tits. Sup Forums has enough of this shit and they are flooding our threads like cancer completely derailing threads just so she can be an attention whore with daddy issues

Can i ask what you do for a living?

Who made you the shot caller, faggot?

Just recently went through the gambit of ADHD testing. Assuming I come out of it with some diagnosis, whats the chances that I'm going to end up with adderall or vyvanase or similar stimulant based ADHD treatment? They have some faggot non-stimulant shit that, though maybe that might work, i'd prefer the alternative.

I was/am a freelance artist. Was going to school for biomed.

Tell them you have low motivation and they will give you stims

why do americans never snort pure amphetamine like everyone else in this world, instead of taking expensive drugs from pharmacies you need to see a doctor for? i guess the majority just thinks speed and adderall aren´t the same, although they literally are if you didn´t know

oh,, sick. I already have that and let them know. Thanks.

The difference is in purity. Medical grade amphetamine is as pure as possible, and 100% contains no adulterants. Don't be a dingus.

America is a lot different in terms of drug availability due to police presence and monitoring. Go to any online drug trade site and look for amphetamine sellers, half of the time they explicitly do not ship to the US. Moreover, getting the materials needed is similarly much more difficult due to police monitoring of precursors. Not to say that there aren't similar legal problems in other countries, but the US is typically more sensitive to it.

But yeah, a lot of retards just think Adderall isn't some kind of narcotic, when it is just literally speed.

I feel like doing art would be even harder on adderall

No way. It was the best. I was super creative and could finish anything I started while on it

how to get adderall pls?

Should have just lowered your dosage

I tried that. Tolerance never reset, happens to a lot of people on it

Well i hope it works out for you, you have really nice tits and for that reason i value your existence

Don't drink orange juice. I take adderall daily, turns out that fruit juice and vitamin c make it not work as well. Also, eating before actually helps, it keeps you from not eating all day. I work a ton of doubles and if you don't eat you aren't as clear mentally when it comes to the last 6 hours or so. Also helps if you are planning to drink or fuck on it. No one likes limp dick due to drugs