Phase 2: Trollception

Now that the word has started reaching the normies about the Hillary/Bernie offensive, it is time for part 2.

Start posting to supporters of each side accusing them of being Sup Forums trolls and shills for the opposing side.

Add to the mistrust and confusion as legit supporters are now included in the shilling.

Post any hashtags and accounts below for everyone to join the fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com
fakenamegenerator.com
throwawaymail.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jumping into reddit/other forum discussions and making accusations seems like the best way to do it.

As a side note, I'd suggest we'd have a lot more to gain for pulling this shit in the middle of relatively civil discussions as opposed to jumping into existing bitch fits.

The goal is not just throwing more fuel onto existing fires, but lighting new ones

>I'd suggest we'd have a lot more to gain for pulling this shit in the middle of relatively civil discussions as opposed to jumping into existing bitch fits.
Kind of like how Cruz shills used to derail pro-trump threads back in January?

Simply devilish, I'm in

1/3

2/3

3/3

Small example of how great these battle-hardy SJWs must feel after pushing back a world-shattering attack.

Just image when everyone is soon accused of being a shill. Who is who?! They're everywhere!!
Let the lulz begin!

>maximum overjew

The normies simply cant win

Remember at first we need a couple of Sup Forumsacks replying to anyone accusing someone of being a troll to counter accuse them of being trolls themselves
We only need to do it initially, after a while people will unironically believe in what we're saying and basically do the work for us

Exactly. Push a boulder down a cliff and watch as an avalanche starts.

Side note, splash zone warning. I think some of these people may literally explode when the tables are turned and they are also accused of being a troll.

>Exactly. Push a boulder down a cliff and watch as an avalanche starts.
I like this analogy

You should link this thread on TrumpGen
Get as many people participating as possible

Great idea, just linked it over there.

Definitely need more people to get involved.

>Start posting to supporters of each side accusing them of being Sup Forums trolls and shills for the opposing side.
kek bump

The MSM made a serious mistake. If this blows up then the entire Correct the Record strategy will be shot to hell and their stranglehold over normie social media will be completely dissolved.

I don't think they realize how badly this could hurt them by trying to shine light on a couple of anons.

Please teach us how to outjew the SJWs oh greatest ally

IIRC it was a bored Canadian poster who came up with the idea and a few people went forward with it for the heck of it

Praise be to Kek!
Let the internet flood with normie butthurt and rage!

You're pretty much doing it already, poofriend.
Why aren't you visiting /trumpgen/ anymore m80

>yfw israel gets all their ideas for destroying the west from Sup Forums

I was busy with college stuff n things, I'm back now though
I did pay it a visit a while ago, I'll post again soon don't worry

we've come full circle

>yfw diaspora kikes did their job so well that borgers blame israel instead of the traitors within
Cool, good luck with your studies and stuff

>mfw this is actually a genius idea and the lib normies fell right into a 4D chess trap

>Cool, good luck with your studies and stuff
thanks user

I was doing this shit to Cruzlims on their sites for weeks during the height of the primary season.

Watching them turn on themselves was glorious. Posters with thousands of pro Cruz posts were getting accused of shilling for Hillary and Trump.

D e V i L i S h L y
M i S c H e V i O u S

bump you cunts

Forreall. Im just littering #FeelTheBern with calls for genocide to Hillary supporters and Riots at the DNC. Quite Glorious m80s

I love you all srsly

Stuff like this should work now that Trump is ahead in the polls.

I feel like im the only one doing it right now if you search the hashtag. It will probably be picked up tomorrow however when the rest of my countrymen wake up.

Yeah, isn't it like 2 AM? In a day or two everybody here will know.

This plan getting out to the normies won't even hurt our goals. Having them think there are a bunch of divisive "trolls" out there is exactly what we want. It's beautiful and foolproof.

you fucking monsters are violating many safe space rules

lmfao I think I just found you poop-miester

Give it a bit. Aussies are just knocking off work now

you might want to post a guide on how to make new twitter accounts fast

Brilliant the only site immune to this sort of thing is Sup Forums because everyone is so paranoid about the shills that post here, social media fags take everything at face-value

how about using #trollingdemocracy when "catching" people as shills?

"Go back to Sup Forums you racist cheesedick #trolllingdemocracy"

Hi. This is the self-appointed leader of the Polyamorous males and a female relationship group for Bernie. We have caught wind of your attempt to stop our revolution and we would ask you to desist. We will contact the internet CIA if things get dangerous and or violent.

Here goes:

twitter.com

Use fakenamegenerator.com to create the info for your profile. Using the advanced options you can select the race, gender, and age. Create an identity that fits the typical SJW demographic.

Use throwawaymail.com/ to create disposable email to verify account.

Use Google Voice to create phone number, or use cell number to receive one-time security code. This same number can be used across all your new accounts. It is only used for the one-time setup code!

Select a picture off Google as a profile picture. Choose either a Bernie/Hillary supporter graphic or a picture that fits the name of your new profile.

Create a quick gag-worthy bio about Dem support and feminist love and then start posting. Start following popular accounts for Bernie/Hillary, and keep an eye on the trending hashtags.

Start tweeting to actual Bernia/Hillary supporters about how they are trolling/shills and how they are pathetic and are wasting their time. Use #trollingdemocracy when decrying their practices. It's the ultimate Keyser Soze. Right out in the open that you're trolling while accusing them of doing it. lmfao.

Keep creating new tweets and accounts until we get that hashtag trending and Operation Aisle Splitter Part 2 makes enough noise to attract the normies' attention. At this point, the seeds of paranoia and mistrust will have been fully sown and soon everyone turns into a shill or troll and who can really be trusted.

Start the rock rolling down the hill and watch the avalanche that gets set off.

Ignore my next post I'm using it to bait

Haha yeah, sounds good man. Follow me on twitter I run a parody Hillary supporter account. @kasssuba

The resounding waves of justice and logic can not be held back by misguided children. Now arise and go forth my brethren, for Mother Russia!!! Oh wait.. wrong battle speech.

Teach us your ways jewsenpai.

cheers

Divide and conquer, plant doubt and indoctrinate
As I said you guys are already really good at Jewry

Exactly! The endgame IS for it to get out eventually and further rock actual supporter legitimacy. #trollingdemocracy is such a hilarious double-sided hashtag to use with this I feel

this thread needs some more attention

definitely

I'm on bump duty

kek wills it
let it be so

This has a lot of potential. Bump.

We have become the Jew and now the Jew shills side by side with us.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

>Post any hashtags and accounts
Don't do this, just organically fuck with the Bernouts and Shillaries.

Also target media people, they like to get followers and they REALLY like to spread 'dank' memes. If you can craft specially subversive memes and then release them to the right people, you're in business.

I created a pro-Trump persona on Twitter a couple months ago and now have many media followers and my memes have made it to the front page of The Enquirer.

No shit. The power of a Twitter account is greatly multiplied by the right followers. Be as dank as possible, but don't just blast shit out to thousands of bot accounts. Select your followers carefully.

Slow daily progress and interaction with shit-tier AM radio / local personality media people is the place to start.

Also based Kinsey will retweet most anything, she's a doll though and I'm 100% sure she's a Sup Forumsster. If you follow her she will follow you right back too.

You were the Jew all along Sup Forums

I'm a meme magician.

Me too, I bet your account and mine are in the same social circle.

Glorious times, it was so fun watching the Cruznadians thrash around.

Dane Gabrielle, who automated the Cruzlims' shilling efforts through aplied memitcs, provided a worthy foe with his hazbra army.

bomp

2meta4me

i'm in
Bump

bump

HEY GUYS I'M SERIOUS READ MY SHIT.
_______

8===D--::;;,,.. .

I'll spritz in your mom if you don't.
Fool proof method.

Last bump im outta here

Can I spritz in your mom?

Don't forget to mention where you heard about the "Sup Forums trolls":
>TYT's Cenk Weegore

Waiting for people to wake up and hop on board before this gets archived and we have to repost.

Where is everyone from the daylight time zones right now??

In the mummie thread.

I like this plan but shouldn't we accuse them of being trolls from 9Gag or ebaums ?

There's a mummy thread?

Link?

Wtf? Use the catalog man

bump

lulz same thing I was wondering!

whatever works, it all accomplishes the same goal.

Bigger MSM outlets are just now picking up on part 1 of the op, so it is already sending supporters and SJWs into a frenzy. Blatantly accusing them of being on the troll team will really help to rile things up.

Don't forget to use #trollingdemocracy and to follow other accounts we find.Instructions were posted above on how to quickly get setup with Twitter accounts.

The day Chenk "Gencide Denier" Uygur attacked Sup Forums was the day Sup Forums united and forgot to meme an indian user.

>i am impressed