Bon Christ, dont Brits get claustrophobia and cabin fever? I mean, their entire country is a tiny little island...

Bon Christ, dont Brits get claustrophobia and cabin fever? I mean, their entire country is a tiny little island. Id go nuts, lemme tell you.

Not even mentioning that the UK has twice the population of Canada, despite being so tiny

>518,769 Pakistani people living in America
>1,174,983 Pakistani people living in UK
>There are pretty much twice as many Pakis living in that tiny island than in the entire United States

UK can fit in the great lakes hahaha

Not to mention your Supermen got crushed by a tiny Island and "Filthy Slavs"

Europe in general is just so small. No wonder yuropoors are so butthurt all the time.

We are just as bad as the UK in that regard.
Germany, with 82 million inhabitants, has about the same size as Newfoundland & Labrador which only has 0.5 million inhabitants.
I hate this country

It's not that Britain is so small so much as the US is so massive tbqh

>50m registered "Latinos"
>38m Blacks

Desperate paki.

Fuck off Paki shitskin.

Fuck off "white American" shitskin.

Yes, and the British colonial empire was evidence of it

How much of the US have you traveled ? Also, before Brexit, you could just hop to another country for an afternoon.

this famalam

+1

I've been to about 2/3 of the states

Italy has similar size and similar population, buy way more mountains so less space

A little sensitive about your size, eh?

Similar. . size. . to the us?

To the UK dumb mart sharter

Traveling from one Euro country to another feels very similar to going between states. Especially on the East Coast as it is less homogeneous than the SW or West Coast.

Ain't too bad, there's tons of farmland and pastures between cities and towns. Lot of rural areas especially up north. We keep ourselves busy by working, queuing and stabbing each other in the stomachs