You're all mad because I have this game a WEEK early

you're all mad because I have this game a WEEK early.

AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

ca.ign.com/articles/2016/11/07/call-of-duty-infinite-warfare-review
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I feel sorry for you.

>still plays cod in 2017
>proud of being a neckbeard codfag

lol jealous betas

Zombies for waw (and to a certain extent black ops 1 on pc) are good because you can mod them, but anything past bo1 is garbage.

I paid 120$ for this, double the normal price but it's worth it. servers should go online soon

fpbp

this is an AMA. please stay on topic

agreed

>betas

Sick ur mum

uk fag be gone

I broke like 5 controllers over garbage ops 2 when I still played xbox. What a shit game

What a shit demeanor.

>is shit at the game
>is mad

i hold a 4.65 k/d on MWR and a 13.2 K/D on BO2

lol kys

can you get off Sup Forums? 'kys'

obviously a 15 year old.

You have no right to say I'm 15 seeing as how you still play cod

Try that with aim assist off

I do, I play with a XIM4 so I use Keyboard and Mouse

No wonder you have 13.2 K/D if you cheat

have you sucked a cock? seems like it on account of your faggoty behaviour.

?? call of duty is the best selling year after year for a reason.

how am I cheating? please explain idiot

It's like having an extra leg in an amputee race

haha it's funny you say that if I turn on Aim Assist I actually have Aimbot I just spin and then click m2 whenever an enemy is close it's really funny.

>I'm mad because you paid for a shitty game from a shitty company on a shitty gaming platform

Yeah, bro. I'm mad. Keep buying games until you're broke, will ya?

On a scale of 10-10, 10 being the highest, how much of a fucking faggot are you?

Enjoy that multiplayer you stupid faggot.

well its cod, so no.

I make 80k a year and half of my job is sitting on twitch and on friday which is today the office is empty so I can sit on Sup Forums

oh I'm 24 by the way. Make more then your parents sub human fuck

A lot if moms give in to their ten year old faggot sons and buy them the game. Done

I don't get what your trying to say.. it still sold and had more players then any PC game out atm..

It had dislikes because the idiots who pay 5k for a PC disliked it because they're mad it's dead on Computer ROFL

What about Black Ops 2, the last good COD?

If no one else has it who will you play with? Don't tell me you actually play calll of duty single player you fucking fag lol

what channel?

You stupid fucking faggot are the reason we dont get any good games anymore, because faggot shit brained people like you support and pay for shitty games like these and allow these shitty companies to continue trying to set a standard bar so fucking low games loose their actual artistic value. Fuck you seriously fuck you, I hope you fucking die slow you fucking asshole. I really hope you fucking die.

I got IW last year and mostly it was FaZe guys / Youtubers, before that I got MW2 early and it was youtubers mainly and it was a couple lobbies only. I'm actually in some of Hutch's gameplays whenever MW2 released

Black ops 2 zombies is garbage. Treyarch completely fucked up the scale of the maps and every single map in the game with the exception of origins and maybe mob of the dead are terrible since they're too convoluted. Not only that but the game has the fucking balls to put pieces of weapons and easter egg items all over the place, so you have to memorize them.

Than you sub human fuck

none atm because I'm listening to a podcast and making you guys jealous

i am the reason? because i play one of the best selling games year after year i am the reason. alright it's #1 for a reason.

have you seen the reviews user?

Proof

no need.

>ps4

Wow I'm so jealous that you get to play the new cod on your toaster early

Please see

I fought in WWII this shouldn't be a game to you people. I "played" a lot more than a week early. Damn hooligans shits

Because you don't have any and your talking out your ass.

pretty sure call of duty normally gets into the 8's and 9's on IGN every year.ca.ign.com/articles/2016/11/07/call-of-duty-infinite-warfare-review

IW was good not sure why people think advanced movement is bad, it's really good if u give it a chance

PS4 has better graphics then Xbox one and PC community is dead. No point is buying one.

Oops didn't mean to link the bottom one

If the review isn't from real players it's useless

So what's the dday level like?

>ign
Really.

pc's are toasters you fucking moron

>maybe mob of the dead

The fuck? There is no maybe for motd. It's an excellent map. The only 2 maps Treyarch really dropped the ball on was Tranzit and Die Rise. Everyhting else was awesome.

??? IGN is one of if not the biggest gaming review site.

Ask you anything you say? Why aren't you cultivating an actual talent or making love to a woman you care about instead of wasting time playing CODWWII on your toaster?

I'm actually on pof right now LOL

have fun with the worst game of the year :)

IW is still pretty good, those dislikes were just people circlejerking because they didn't get CoD WW2 earlier.

Biggest pile of shit ran by fake gaming faggots which normal fags go on so they can adhere to hip gaming culture and seem cool

EVERYBODY POSTING ABOVE THIS POST IS GETTING TROLLED, ITS LIKE THE FUCKING WORST SUMMERFAG BAIT, AND YOU'RE ALL TAKING IT LIKE YOUR MUMS TAKE DICK.

STOP IT.

your the only one getting trolled here lol

EVERYBODY POSTING ABOVE THIS POST IS GETTING TROLLED, ITS LIKE THE FUCKING WORST SUMMERFAG BAIT, AND YOU'RE ALL TAKING IT LIKE YOUR MUMS TAKE DICK.

STOP IT.

Straight up lie.

Run back to the store and refund it for wolfenstein II, you fucking idiot...

no need that game plays like shit.

Can I finger your butthole op? Not in a gay way, more of a grooming/reassurance type of way like chimps do

I'm still not sure if i should buy it or not.

Real niggers whom'st'd've play Splatoon

>new fags that can't greentext
but yeah i agree

nigger soldiers and women

sauce!

blacked.com

While I am a newfag, I know how to green text, I meant to make it point towards the image and I just forgot to do it on the other image

call of faggots I say

ah I see

Kek

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm still not sure if I'm a faggot or not.
>fixed

Lmao they released a statement saying that early copies won't work until they release a specific patch on launch day. Get rekt faggot