Do you like asian food?

Do you like asian food?

No and I don't like Obama and Mexicans!

the ppl on the left have horrible posture.

It depends on the food. Some of it is quite good. Russian and Mediterranean cuisine is the best in the world though.

FUCKING LMAO CHECK OUT THAT MARK TAPE UNDER THE TABLE
SIR BE SURE YOUR FEET ARE PROPERLY POSED
FUCKING LOL
HIT YOUR MARK NIGGER

No I never even ate rice in my whole life, when people ask me why I say because I'm not a fucking chink. Sometimes people get mad but whatever

Look at that entire room full of the dregs of humanity.

Asian food reeks like nothing else in this world. And if you criticize it in any way Asians act like you just murdered someone.

Embrace the alien culture or risk social suicide.

>that mark tape
thats a nice doctored scene they set up

Yeah it's pretty good

love it

BING LAO BING LAO PU THOC

I am a weeb, so of course.

does it make you feel japanese?

Yes.

Is that Anthony Bourdain?

Not really.

I do like it sometimes. if you have a good chef then any food is glorious.

Pho is pretty dank desu senpai.

Sum Ting Wong

Why you posting your birthday supper, China?

No. In a word, it is 'irresponsible'. It is all far too 'heavy' and to taste of it, it feels like a semitruck of flavour crashes into your face. Smells dreadful too. It lacks subtlety, it forces its flavour onto your pallet without enticement or modesty - it screams in broken English, "HERE FOOD NOW! YOU TASTE!".

Japanese food is great though.

wit mi

Yes.

Yes.

Dimsum is god tier.

May as well put that straight into the toilet with how long you're gonna be on it

I love Korean food. I never felt as healthy and energetic as when I lived on a Korean diet.

Sure, but what does that have to do with Sup Forums?

fuckin China

yes

Thai cuisine is pretty good and much of it is heavily spiced (which I love).

I don't know much about Chinese cuisine outside of Americanized Chinese food; I've eaten "authentic" Japanese food cook by some Japs that own a restaurant here in town and I'm not a huge fan of it. I'd take Americanized Chinese food over it any day.

>russian cuisine
What do you mean? Borsch?

Different ways of drinking vodka.

Bulalo please

No sorry I don't eat dogs and cats.

Asian food is amazing. Not quite as good as Mexican or Italian but it's incredibly good.