Red pill me on multiculturalism/pol/. Why is it bad? Why is it good?

Red pill me on multiculturalism/pol/. Why is it bad? Why is it good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
youtube.com/watch?v=0Y_t8qbf2VA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's bad.

fine as long as you dont want to kill people for your peaceful religion

here ya go its about 20 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8

Why is it bad user?

Bad: Decreases social chesion, communities and cities suffer, countries suffer, minorities have their own interests and don't intergrate, minorities are often a drain on the welfare state and they aren't as educated, smart, or hard-working, basically it destroys societies from the inside out as they devolve into separate entities

Good: Increased food options, better art, cross-cultural exchange, immigration can often boost the economy

The definition of "multiculturalism" (also "melting pot") were creating by an American man in the early 20th century.

He stated that the dominant culture should not be allowed to assert itself, as to allow minority cultures to assert their differences. You'll obviously recognize this as plainly true.

Basically its shit, and were still pushing ahead with it because, to do anything to the contrary is racist.

The creator of multiculturalism was also a Jew, but you guessed that.

>forgetting waddup

Torontonian here.
Its shit. People from different shitholes- I mean countries/cultures are always fucking going at it with eachother. Chinks hate the mudslimes hate the spics, spics hate the niggers, niggers hate the whites, whites want to fucking kill themselves.
Bringing people of different "Cultures" and forcing them into the same place where ideologies and cultures collide and cause violence is one of the most undoubtedly shittiest ideas ever.

Imagine a society where half the people believe that women have the right to walk in a bikini in public without getting sexually harassed, while the remaining half of the people believes that a woman who shows off an uncovered ankle is trying to seduce men into sin and deserves to be raped.

How do you make the society function if the people living in it have opposite values? Women's rights are just one example, there are a lot more areas where people will have different beliefs (for example gay rights, religion, animal rights, environment, work ethics, death penalty, etc).

You're gonna have to either have a segregated society where both populations try to avoid interaction with one another, kinda like apartheid. Or you're gonna have to force one of the populations to submit under the beliefs of the other guys, in which case it's not multiculturalism anymore.

The reason why multiculturalism is pushed despite its paradoxical nature and past failures is because it benefits the obscenely rich. They want to have access to cheap labor, and they can pump out taxpayers' money by using the asylum seekers as their pawns. Also, if social cohesion is broken and people keep squabbling with one another, they can't unite against those who are screwing them over.

Great video

It's good because the food is good and I like to live deliciously.

How would you feel about a different kind of multiculturalism? For example minorities will only be white people from Europe or Australia? Would you be ok with that?

Keep the Hood safe H

This should concern you if Anglo
If financial refugee this will make you hard

Great point. Thank you for this reply user.

It's bad because of the erosion of your culture, no go zones, high crime, and increased miscegenation.

It's good because you get foreign food locally. That's it.

keep the hood safe H

Mix European and European cultures : good

Mix European and lesser cultures : see Europe

That's the short version of US history.

Do you guys think that Caucasians will assimilate better in a multicultural society that is white. For example British, Hungarians, Romanians etc will do a better job assimilating in the USA than shit skins and niggers?

I'm from Birmingham m8 and went to a white minority school when it was quite a rare thing, if I was concerned it would have happened a long time ago

no, my mother and father are non anglos and they were both pseudo leftist cuckservatives that helped pave the way to the current mess we have now

and what am I? some mud blood european with no homeland and no claim to the land i find myself in, the anglos hate me, and the muds hate me

What happened ?

The jews

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

We decided to be tolerant. Realize our 1970 White percentage is the same as UK and France today. We represent your future if you swap Mexicans for Muslims.

Torontonian here as well. Multiculturalism is irrelevant as what it really means is we just tolerate each other. What I find in practice especially amongst youths is that they desire to fit in so they emulate whites which continues our culture. The only semi problem is with older crochety immigrants but they tend to stick to their own communities and kinda form mini versions of their own country creating areas like little italy, portugal, china etc.
It really doesnt matter because people universally only really give a shit about is money.
At worst what you need to worry about is where you live in that there are certain downtrodden areas that are loaded with drug addicts and criminals and many of whom tend to sadly be black next being latino.
If you remove multiculturalism these people will still be here and for the most part having a culture that is accepting of immigrants does not increase crime/drug addiction or poverty as the majority of immirgrants are brown and yellow asians.

Because all cultures aren't equal and the shitty ones want to kill all the others.

There's no such thing as a truly stable multicultural society. Look what happened in Kosovo/Serbia. Look at Northern Ireland. Look at the Hutus and Tutsis.
A country is made up of it's people and if the people are divided amoungst themselves by cultural/religious lines then so is the country. The Cultural Marxist knows this hence their obsession with multiculturalism.
You look at any mono-culture in the world and I will show you a country that isn't permanently racked with civil war.

>boost the economy
in the corporatist sense of the word then sure, however it hurts the middle and lower class

WHAT THE COMPLETE FUCK IS WRONG WITH WHITE NEW ZEALANDERS?

youtube.com/watch?v=0Y_t8qbf2VA

GDP isn't measured by class, but it is enjoyed by one.

Monocultural countries still become divided. Look at Ukraine - in absense of a second ethnic group, some Russians living in Ukraine invented "Ukrainians", along with a complex mythos pertaining to their origin.
Or Belorussians (who call themselves belorus, kek), who are absolutely the same as russians, who suddenly sprung into existance in death throes of USSR.
Or "Americans", who are the same as Europeans.

Multikulti is inevitable and can't be viewed as good or bad. However, importing people with vastly different ideologies and class and helping them insulate themselves in their host country is a very idiotic thing to do.

>Increased food options
You don't need millions of shitskins to have more food options.

>better art
Lol?

>cross-cultural exchange
This can happen without multiculturalism

>immigration can often boost the economy
LOL

>Divide and conquer tactics.
>Used to intentionally create conflict.
>The government proceeds to use this as a case for more "security".
>People are happy with it, short sighted.
This is how the left buys their votes, welfare and cultural division. Dirtiest trick in the book. They let neets believe that if they are no longer in power they will no longer be entitled to their neetbux or that the right wing are ""racists"" and a """threat""" to them. Ironically, generalizing an entire people who hold a political belief.

The right-wing however, tend to require a people who are united by their racial, religious and cultural beliefs to keep the state secure from any internal threat and charitable giving to those less fortunate rather than a state of welfare dependency that rots and decays the state. The only reason why a multicultural society is bad at it's core, is that it creates severe division and isolation among residents.. were there to be a war and a draft, would you die for your fellow man if he was a stranger?

They already have, we're all the children of white immigrants.

Hickok 45 here

Anyone else feels naked women are so useless, because if it is not for babies it isn't as much fun.

Multiculturalism is good. However, using race in politics just like the western left-wing politics is bad because it creates balkanization. Compare Canada to America. In Canada, multiculturalism works well unlike in America.

I think that if there was some way a pill wouldn't come in between and still not conceiving some whole army department: better.

Appreciating cultural differences is good. Forcing people of different backgrounds to live in close proximity is bad.
>Mix up all different colors of paint and you're left with shit.

Still a shitty forced meme

Multiculturism isn't the endgoal, it's a transition.

You really think the objective is to have a society of a variety of cultures coexisting? There's only 2 endgames:
- a new culture that is a mish mash of all the ones that made it, with everyone losing their own
- everybody adopts the dominant culture

Both are no longer a multicultural society, as only one remains.

Unfortunately today, it would appear that the people in favour of multiculturism have no respect for their own culture, and are happy to watch their native heritage become diluted - whilst they think it would be a tragedy if it happened to another country.

>Double doubles checked

Love the comic and I agree with you.
Multiculturalism was never the goal. Liberals have been fooled. The plan was always diluting all races and cultures into one. Probably they chose Islam as a baseline because of its primal obedience.

Forcing people to cohabitate is wrong. Displacing people because they're countries are shit instead of solving the problem is wrong. Let everyone be. Stop globalism. Stop interventionism.

Forced multiculturalism is bad, however it's only natural for there to be some multiculturalism in a society. Cultural purism is silly, and sudden forced multiculturalism just causes chaos

Because some fuckers wants to make a sauce mixing all the complex shit of each culture in order to create a "super duper culture". Instead of taking few ideas and make something good, multiculturalism wants you to create a new culture that resembles all, wich is retarded as fuck.

oh shit waddup!