... I-is she one of us?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/29808
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shit the second last line should be part of the email

Nice work doggo

What did she mean by this?

yfw

Trump is very pro Zionism though, what could this mean?

Protip: She's criticizing the good thing about Israel (that they want to kill all Muslims)

What DIDNT she mean by this?

She's describing the Neo-Zionist movement

pro-Israel does not necessarily mean pro-Zionist

just look at the Israeli intellectuals who get jew-shamed because they don't buy into neo-Zionism

What I understand from it is that the US is looking weak to the Jews and that Obama is weak so they are pushing him around. In an earlier email it there is a mention of his large Jewish standing.

>implying zionism is a bad thing

Why wouldn't you want a containment country for jews?

And your people are still voting for her ?

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican funded lie designed to hurt her campaign

>anyone on Sup Forums
>voting for her
We just hope she makes Reddit an hero.

I have yet to find a real person voting for her
not online or offline

If we're the zionist who are the left?

She's redpilled about the jew.

In fact, she probably understands the world better than most of us. She simply uses that knowledge for personal gains.

in Israel the left are the Post-Zionists, who generally want to see Israel become a secular globalist state that is more accepting arabs, though not all israeli leftists have this attitude

THE NEW WORLD ORDER GOING TO BACKSTAB AND SHOA THE JEW??? WTF

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/29808
On March 20, thousands of Tea Party activists surrounded the Capitol's Longworth Building in expectation of Obama's pep talk to the House Democrats and the health care vote. Democratic Representative John Lewis, a hero of the civil rights movement, and Representative Barney Frank, the first openly gay member of Congress, passed through the crowd on their way inside the Capitol.

"Nigger!" a demonstrator barked at Lewis. Another called Frank a "faggot," eliciting laughter and cheers from nearby protesters.

Meanwhile, as another African-American Democrat, Representative Emanuel Cleaver, ascended the Capitol steps, a protester who had been screaming at Lewis and Frank spat on his face. With the demonstration carried on into the night, cries of "Kill the bill!" drifted into calls for violence.

"I would gladly stand with any of you men here and take these fascists down," a man in camouflage battle dress uniform proclaimed in front of an amateur videographer, pointing toward the Capitol. "You haven't heard the last of me!"

The next day, Republican members of Congress emerged from the Longworth Building to salute the Tea Partiers. The demonstrators cheered wildly for their proxies on the inside. Finally, after hours of impassioned speeches on the House floor, the bill passed. But the drama was hardly over.

No she isn't

She is criticizing people like Bibi for not compromising with Palestinians and instead rolling them over

She will not and does not want to make America whiter and that's all that matters

That's the worst part about her. She knows the Jews lie and constantly oppress others and she goes along with it and uses them while they cuck our countries.

Massada is a pretty unique place.

You guys should come visit sometime.

Masada*

Its impossible to say what these people really believe. She and Trump are both so obviously harboring secrets from us, and throwing out red herrings to lead us away from them.

There's nothing worse than someone who has the red pill and uses the knowledge for the other team.

I have, sadly. It was a negress

>Pro israel doesnt necessarily mean pro zionist
you sure about that buddy? im pretty sure thats exactly what it means

Trump is keeping it secret that he's red-pilled from the public.

RedPillary

My version of redpilled is "humanity is shit and dangerous, remove it from existence aside from a couple babes for me." Not "the world would be harmonious but for the jews and coloreds."

I assume she has to know these things to work with these people

Your version of redpilled is called "Go back to Red.dit."

Zionism is an ideal separate from the nation of Israel.

Many people in Israel feel that Zion has already been achieved, and therefore the Zionist movement is now complete. The current offshoots of "Zionism" (neo and post) are derivatives of that philosophy. Neo-Zionism is right-wing nationalism. For some - but not all - this nationalism has religious underpinnings. Post-Zionism is basically just globalism, open borders, recognition of arab citzens and the release of all ties between Israel and its religious roots.

Israel at this point is just a nation-state and the direction of its future is up in the air (leaning toward Neo-Zionism, mostly), but you don't have to be a Zionist to be an Israeli or support Israel's continued existence

just shitposting but with regards to what I was quoting it seems like whomever "rome" may be is in danger.

>You people should go to Israel

That's cute but that's never been what being red-pilled meant. "A couple babes and me on the beach" sounds like blue-pilled bullshit baby boomers say. Red-pilled has always been about seeing the world for how it really works and not how the (((media))) tells you things are. You might want to take this advice seeing as you are triggered.

Hillary didn't write that, you fool, Uri Avnery did, and Sidney Blumenthal forwarded it to Hilary. Learn to read.

As in related to Heston?

>Why wouldn't you want a containment country for jews?
because there already is one and more than 50% of jews in the world don't even live there

yeah, israel was actually started as a secular state. Herzl was atheist. it was all about race, same as nazi germany. religious jews of the time shunned israel because it was forbidden to start a state of their own without Messiah.

today, religious jews in israel are breeding like flies, trying to outpace israeli muslims. they are pushy, and riot and chimpout at the drop of a hat.

israeli will cease to exist as the state you know today because extremist inbred cretins will own the reins of government in another generation. and this is a generation whose men refuse to work because they think the government's job is to send them to shul to study Torah all day.

Later on in the email:
>AS IS well known, the pro-Israel lobby dominates the American political system without limits — almost. Every American politician and senior official is mortally afraid of it.

just read that shit

wonder if i can finally get my friends to swallow the red pill if i show them this

once again, Sup Forums was right.
you're friends are probably just a bunch of BP normalfags that live in a PC bubble. If you mention anything bad about kikes they'll probably think you're weird.

I was shocked to learn that Jews living in Palestine signed a petition along with their children against the Balfour Declaration because they knew it was antithetical to scripture. So many Israel firster evangelicals don't even think about why the state of Israel was established and who was behind it. They just think "Jews are God's chosen and everything is in His plan" so they don't want to know anything more.

>almost

leftshits are scum, don't believe their lies.

Wow this is incredibly important. BUMP PLEASE READ
HILLARY HAS NAMED THE JEW