NPR has a trigger warning on a poll where Trump is beating Clinton

NPR has a trigger warning on a poll where Trump is beating Clinton.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yqQRi9zpS0o
noagendanation.com/archive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>npr is unbiased they said

Nobody has ever suggested that NPR is anything but a progressive brainwashing station for a long time.

>Hello. And, welcome back to National Propaganda Radio.

Is it just me, or do all the faggots on there sound like they ocerdosed on lithium?

It's only unbiased when it agrees with me, racist.

NPR hasn't had moderate views since the 90s.
It's owned by a left-wing UK company. Yep, NPR is basically foreign propaganda.

Yep, it's part of the push to appear neutral via dispassion, as soothing piano riffs punctuate their reasonable, balanced perspectives.

>already losing their shit over trump primary endgame/party consolidation spike
>hillary is still probably four or five points ahead realistically once bernie finally cucks out and she gets her consolidation spike too

imagine the hysteria when she debates trump and her numbers drop double digits, these people are going to be throwing themselves off buildings

>Literally every fucking day on NPR during the soft news hours
>And now lets go to Dianne Rhem, the woman with the world's most ancient voice, to talk with some expert on law enforcement about a black guy getting shot
>"So why didn't the officer simply try to shoot the gun out of the unarmed teenager's hand instead of killing him?"
>"Mam, guns aren't movies."
>"Okay now let's take some calls"
>"SIR I RESPECT YOUR OPINION BUT I SAW A MOVIE WHERE GUNS WERE MOVIES SO HOW DO YOU RESPOND TO THAT!"
>And now for All Things Considered, where we'll be talking with a random artist we found panhandling outside the Wendy's, a black girl whining about perceived racism in whatever completely inconsequential hobby she has, and a transsexual who is disappointed in the lack of glory holes in the women's restroom that can accommodate her girthy femme-cock
>And now for World News, here is a Muslim apologist that will blame terrorist attacks on the English Defense Force
>BBC hour, where we will scream that you will LITERALLY FUCKING DIE if you vote for the Brexit
>Now close it all out for the soothing melodic tunes of some mountain man with a banjo and that swings wind chimes around while talking about the 40 years he spent as a construction worker and MURDERS

Shillary is done!

kek

>lithium

What's wrong with lithium?
They gave me that when i was depressed-

>overdosed
Context clues.

kek, spot on

jesus, thats publically funded?

The CBC isnt even that bad, actually its not too bad from what ive heard

You just described NPR holy shit lmao

kek

user you should be a parody writer

>jesus, thats publically funded?
not since the 80s
they won't go out of their way to dispel that notion since it lends them credibility though :^)

Pretty good. I still listen to them since there isn't much else to listen to. But they are forcing their agendas hard these days.

Triggers are for niggers

How many times has Clinton bragged about beating Trump in polls?

I'm sure NPR has had a few articles caring about polls too.

suddenly, polls don't matter and they mean nothing
:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=yqQRi9zpS0o

It's too early to care about polls ;-)

>liberals have literal panic attacks at the thought of conservatives being in power
>they still have lower turnout than conservatives

Explain this shit.

>>liberals have literal panic attacks at the thought of conservatives being in power

Why does the thought of a Trump presidency scare them? Maybe it's because the federal government has too much power?

I wonder if they even realize the irony here.

die bitch

>Be liberal
>Actual liberal
>As in I hate Clinton, Obama, and Clinton again
>Realize months ago Trump would win presidency
I already accept it

Young people think being SJW on FB = Voting

Yeah, I agree. The democrats have been expanding the imperial presidency since clinton (Bush did this too though). It'll bite them in the ass when republicans claim a huge amount of executive authority

why do """actual liberals""" even hate trump?
protectionism, strict immigration, pro-social services, often said he's in favor of raising taxes most of his adult life

I generally don't dislike him. I'm mostly worried Neocon will leak into his policy. I can already see republican establishment rallying behind him, which is worrying. I know he needs congressional support but I just find it suspicious

I'm mostly liberal too. I'm voting Trump. I hate that smug look on Clinton's face. The way she is secretly racist to blacks and Hispanics. She just pretends to like them for votes.

liberals just pretend to like them for cuckpoints while living in a gated upper-middle class white community, what's the difference?

>>liberals have literal panic attacks at the thought of conservatives being in power
>>they still have lower turnout than conservatives
Because they don't actually. Leftists think acting indignant reflects well on them, especially when it's about ism's.
It's called virtue signalling. Most don't actually care all that much in reality, they just want to look like they do.

>Hillary clinton is ahead in the polls
HAHA DONALD CANT WIN ITS OVER
>Trump is ahead in the polls
Polls don't predict how election day will look

NPR weather report:

"Mostly cloudy in the south with a chance of rain in the north late this afternoon due to global warming."

>there isn't much else to listen to
>implying

noagendanation.com/archive

>brainwashing
It's not even a brainwashing station any more. They needed their veil of impartiality to achieve that goal and they dropped it around 1997.

It's just a liberal safe space now.

ty for kek, user

saved

Dianne Rhem, that old cunt.

I listen to this in my shop sometimes, and that is exactly what NPR is. Refugees/Muslims and clambait