Now that Trump has been completely vindicated of illegal collusion with Russia...

Now that Trump has been completely vindicated of illegal collusion with Russia, what will happen next besides Democrats being arrested for doing that very thing with our uranium supply?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
politico.com/story/2017/10/25/trump-approval-rating-fox-news-244181
usatoday.com/story/news/2017/07/24/impeach-donald-trump-poll-americans-split-remove-president/501871001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st price in the world cuckathlon championship

trump hasn't been absolved of anything,

>Now that Trump has been completely vindicated of illegal collusion with Russia

Poor attempt at baiting. 2/10.

Even GOP morons know that Trump hasn't been vindicated.

This next week is going to be a bad one for Trump, there's a lot in the works (e.g. a smoking gun tieing the infamous meeting directly to the kremlin)

Hold up, he has!? Holy shit, do you have links? I want to spam it on my Democratic friends FB

ha. NOT.

don't be ridiculous.

sorry faggot, I forgot to call you faggot.

>don't be ridiculous, faggot

She does billion dollar deals. He sells his name to go on shit.

Yeah, he's involved.

I've always been a fan of Mueller. Seems like he is a dedicated agent of justice

Real signatures
Real money trail
Helped the Russians to corner uranium market.

Real Treason.

Wuch U got nigga?

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

>democrats
>arrested
You have to be joking. The "two" party system is eternal.
Stop wasting time on the players and this trolling shit, and destroy the game already you worthless half-dicked blue-balled high school boys.

Good system, bad people.
Can you see how to fix?

>good system
>bad people
>le "we have failed the imaginary friend" meme
Then explain Article 1, Clause 6, Section 1.

>completely vindicated

don't stop reaching for that rainbow, you tremendous compulsive lying faggot.

Yes, an absolute binding people's right of recall of any elected or appointed official and a ban on parties that includes jail time.
>being this cucked to a ruling class
My god you're pathetic. Leave your daddy issues behind already and especially leave them off of other people.

Is it too much for people to actually learn what went on?
1) Over 12 committees, the state department had 1 seat (of 9) on one of them. Hillary assigned someone else for this, who voted in a unanimous decision.
2) Hillary did not have the authority to permit or deny the transaction alone.
3) It was a Canadian company (Uranium One) being sold. The US could revoke their mining permit, but could not prevent the sale.
4) Hillary did make sure they could not export any of the uranium. It all must be sold in the US to US companies.
5) The friggin' election is OVER. Trump's win may have been bullshit (between the college and Russia) but it is over. How about stop campaigning and concentrate on making sure the US doesn't become a fascist dictatorship.

So i guess that 145 million in donations was circumstantial

>there's a lot in the works
>saysincreasinglynervousmanforthe7thtimethisyear.jpg

Probably. Don't know what they were thinking with that donation. If it was given to influence this deal then they were exceptionally stupid.

Why is this a thing now? The deal was public at that time. I caused a ripple in the news cycle, but that was it. The only new information is that the FBI was investigating the Russians involved in the deal. No one involved in either the US or Canada apparently was informed.

During the election I kept hearing how Hillary was going to be too hard on Russia, and might even start a war. Now she loved the Russians? At least get your lies straight.

Oh, and as mentioned earlier. The election is over. I'm far more concerned about a sitting president's ties then those of a retired politician.

....as if

The election is over, so stop spamming your muh russians campaign oppo bought and paid for through Hillary's lawyer cutout and Fusion GPS?
Also, kill yourself, neoliberal.

>I'm far more concerned about a sitting president's ties then those of a retired politician.
Only, and I repeat ONLY, because she lost. Seriously, partisan hacks need to be curbstomped, ALL of them.

>The election is over
Correct. So why can't the right let it go? Why keep starting threads like this attacking a former first lady and congresswoman? Do you expect her to run for office again?
Guess it's that gnawing, knowing that she kicked ass in the popular vote and that it took the Russians to swing the election.

>So why can't the right let it go?
You need to answer my question first: why do you continue to sell a campaign narrative that you purchased from a shady ex-MI6 d-bag who would have no way of knowing any of what he wrote about, as if it were fact?
>attacking a former first lady and congresswoman?
Because the Brookings wing of the Democrat Party needs to be amputated and incinerated.
>Do you expect her to run for office again?
I don't but it's important that no neoliberal EVER runs under the Democrat ticket ever again.
>she kicked ass in the popular vote
She won the wrong election.
Guess it's that gnawing feeling that the people want you neoliberals dead, to politics if not in flesh, that keeps you fighting for the reputation of your aristocratic symbol.

triggered

Fuck off Ivan

you took it sonny.
you take dick that fast too?

any day now kid, any day.

so you work on his staff?
no?
oh you're just some butthurt hilltard then.

>So why can't the right let it go?
Haven't "won" anything else since the election. No wall; mexico won't pay for it; obamacare is still alive and well; still sending cash to israel; still taking in refugees; the swamp got drained and re-filled with slimey acid-rain scum; etc.

sure kid

you couldn't find a better picture than that?

more likely a shareblue shill trying to keep the left from uniting 4chinz against the ruling class they all serve.

Sure Ivan

Trump's positive approval rating: 32%
Americans believing Trump should be impeached: 48%

At the end of the day, Trump and the GOP can spin lies all they want, but the American people are getting wise to it. Sure, the base will continue to lap up everything Trump says. But ultimately, when the mid-terms swing around, more and more of the GOP will get cold feet. Trump will attack them, because it's the only thing he knows how to do. He'll become more and more isolated. And he'll become more of a liability than an asset.

white knighting for Hillary?
I thought she was irrelevant?

you are adorable.

so she's relevant now?

sure kid

I'm fairly certain he won't serve a second term, but hey Bush did.

then again, even BUSH was better for your country than Trump currently is.

Citation needed besides cnn.

These threads are about equal to the "snapchat sluts" ad that gets posted with "replies" that say like "this is legit" and "hot as fuck thanks op"

You'd have to be a complete fucking mongoloid to buy into this stuff

funny how the leftards were telling us last year that she was going to win.
how'd that work out for ya?

you post like a fucking douche.

Clover highlighted this post because you said "feet"

How much vodka do you get per post Ivan?

but yet you are here...
hmm...

you post like you're retarded.

kek.

my fan club
so you like /lg/?

I don't know dipshit, she always seems relevant when conservatives run out of other arguments but I don't look to conservative media to lead me by the nose

he thinks this will effect me

Yes, it's like going to the zoo except all the monkeys are retarded

look what I made you do.

judging by the (You) it clearly has

starts with an ad hom.
expects me to read his shitpost.

Trump's approval rating is at 38% in a Fox Poll. The lowest ever:
politico.com/story/2017/10/25/trump-approval-rating-fox-news-244181

42% want him impeached in a USA Today poll:
usatoday.com/story/news/2017/07/24/impeach-donald-trump-poll-americans-split-remove-president/501871001/

Not as high as other figures I've seen, but those are from non-CNN, non-NBC, etc, polls. Either way, sobering reading for the GOP.

Mueller will step down within a few days/a week. Leaks point to the FBI, his former agency, and Comey purposly steering the Clinton email investigation. He is far too connected to new information to be impartial

ooohhhh another "winner" on Sup Forums.

Can't stay away from my favorite nazi, redneck furry cletus.

No, the left was who stayed home and prevented her from winning.
Can you have a single thought without a corporation putting it there?

>USA Today
>not MSM
try again neoliberal shill

I'm British. Not Russian. Love the USA, no great fan of Trump.

you got that right. so thin skinned too.
just post "sure kid" and they go fucking nuts.

>Yes, an absolute binding people's right of recall of any elected or appointed official
So you want a Constitutional Amendment, as that is specifically forbidden by the Constitution

interesting how they are polling for impeachment with no proof of any wrong doing.

the more you try to prove it, the more you lose.

now this is a retard.

And dont forget Bill Clinton's well paid speech weeks before the deal was closed... There is graft written all over this

sure kid
post more

>try again neoliberal shill
I was asked to provide a source that wasn't CNN. I did.
Most polls are conducted by mainstream media outlets as the kind of outlets I'm sure you favour either don't have the resources or aren't interested in the results. Also, you seem kinda mad.

internet badass over here.

>Why is this a thing now?
Because the FBI investigation has found multiple donations that were illegally not disclosed/hidden. There is also possible links between the Russians working on the deal and the report Clinton/DNC illegally paid for to dig up dirt on Trump.

what took you so long?
busy night at the quickie mart?

Trump will be arrested for sexually assaulting Ivanka again. This time it was in public so she can't even deny it to protect daddy.

sure kid

Impeachment doesn't start with proof, it starts with reasonable suspicion.
There wasn't proof that Clinton lied about the Lewinsky affair. That was why he was impeached. To investigate further and question him.
The fact that there is so much suspicion around Trump's actions are reasonable enough motivation for impeachment. I for one would like to see him answer a few awkward questions, in the same way that Hillary was rightly grilled over Benghazi.

pure Syd

>gets called out for being a retard
durr hur i trolled u gud son!

Let me guess, just pretending to be a faggot too?

The Constitution is expendable. There is not a single enumerated right guaranteed to the people in it.

You clearly missed the etc. and misunderstood what the poster was asking for.

>Impeachment doesn't start with proof, it starts with reasonable suspicion.
No, it starts with a 2/3 vote in the House, nothing more.

who let their little brother on here?