McCarthyism is unironically used as an insult by both liberals and neocons

>McCarthyism is unironically used as an insult by both liberals and neocons
>all of the documents that have been released show that McCarthy was actually 100% right

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.wnd.com/2000/02/4020/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They also use Nazi as an insult

They have to go back.

Proofs he was right?

mobile.wnd.com/2000/02/4020/

THIS FUCKING BOOK
FUCKING READ IT

Guess I had the last laugh after all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project

amazes me how little people know about this.

bit of the relevant part:

The decrypted messages gave important insights into Soviet behavior in the period during which duplicate one-time pads were used. With the first break into the code, Venona revealed the existence of Soviet espionage[22] at Los Alamos National Laboratories.[23] Identities soon emerged of American, Canadian, Australian, and British spies in service to the Soviet government, including Klaus Fuchs, Alan Nunn May, and Donald Maclean. Others worked in Washington in the State Department, the Treasury, Office of Strategic Services,[24] and even the White House.

The decrypts show the U.S. and other nations were targeted in major espionage campaigns by the Soviet Union as early as 1942. Among those identified are Julius and Ethel Rosenberg; Alger Hiss; Harry Dexter White,[13] the second-highest official in the Treasury Department; Lauchlin Currie,[25] a personal aide to Franklin Roosevelt; and Maurice Halperin,[26] a section head in the Office of Strategic Services.

The Office of Strategic Services, the predecessor to the CIA, housed at one time or another between fifteen and twenty Soviet spies.[29] Duncan Lee, Donald Wheeler, Jane Foster Zlatowski, and Maurice Halperin passed information to Moscow. The War Production Board, the Board of Economic Warfare, the Office of the Coordinator of Inter-American Affairs and the Office of War Information, included at least half a dozen Soviet sources each among their employees. In the opinion of some, almost every American military and diplomatic agency of any importance was compromised to some extent by Soviet espionage.[30]

>it was the losers who’ve written the history which condemns
The current year in a nutshell.

He heroically battled a beast that held a woman hostage. Disney fucked up the narrative.

What I want to know is how the Soviets had such an amazing spy network, I mean was it people who just loved communism who fed them info or we're they on the Soviet payroll

what percentage of SJWs do you think would be willing to be spies for any anti-american organization right now?
These are people that are completely unable to comprehend the consequences of their actions.

Both. True believers are more loyal, but they have a harder time living a double life because they're fucked in the head.

Fuck off idiot. Read "The Crucible" as an allegory for McCartheyism.

Liberal Jews and Communists would do anything to weaken America.

This would be a good post if the salem witch trials:
A) actually happened — they didn't, fyi
B) the people doing them were being fed information by the director of the FBI himself

>what percentage of SJWs do you think would be willing to be spies for any anti-american organization right now?
>These are people that are completely unable to comprehend the consequences of their actions.

That thinking is so mixed up. Your own government is anti-american.

So people who are anti the american government are actually patriots.

>I mean was it people who just loved communism who fed them info or we're they on the Soviet payroll
both, there's an acronym for the reasons people spy for foreign countries I wish I could remember what it was, but those are both reasons, as well as being comprimised by enemy agents, and a 4th reason I can't remember

MICE

Except the commies had as part of their agenda, virtually everything about the modern SJW movement -- celebrating ugliness as beauty in art, portraying American Exceptionalism as bad, the racial and orientation related nonsense, and degeneracy of every kind. All this was planned decades in advance.

The subversion of colleges was the most critical goal all along, and it succeeded. The Soviets are long gone, but we're still bleeding from the wound we were dealt.

Not to mention, what would a white hating dhimmi know about being "pro American?" You afterall hate anyone who would want to close their borders against the third world.

>>That thinking is so mixed up. Your own government is anti-american.
yes
yes it is.
Did you know that the modern neocon movement was started by a Trotskyist who wrote a book on how to use neoliberalism to overthrow capitalism?
his name was Irving Kristol, fyi. Yes, he's the father of Bill Kristol — the guy who is trying to destroy Trump's presidential run with a third party candidate.

It's all subjective but he hurt people which is always wrong unless they are racist bigots and also made social democracy look bad. America wouldn't have had all these inequality problems today if it weren't for the damage he did.

Not exactly Britbro during the Vietnam war the KGB funding the anti war movement here through a third party and gave money to degenerate uni students

>I didn't read the text
>I just looked at the image

not an argument