What is Sup Forums smoking out of today?

What is Sup Forums smoking out of today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lnpJ7NzZDiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice bong OP! I'm smoking from whats in the pic, needs a good clean

smokin joints - havent smoked in a long time due to anxiety so these are easiest for me to control

Imma post my stoner comics

clean it often. those percs get so dirty and past a certain point they will never be cleanable again. im a bigger fan of straight tubes now because of it

Been there man - how long was the break for?

hey bro it's my first bong and I got it literally 2 days ago any tips?

what a deep bowl

i honestly dont even know - a few years at least, been heavy on the booze

Not that guy but use isopropanol and hot water to clean it, and most certainly clean it after every other use.

Other than that, enjoy the sweet bong rips user

acetone and salt will melt through the thickest resin

Lol I'm so stoned I forgot to get it packed for the pic

Gud shit

Whoa man, thats rough, sorry to hear that user. I hope you're on a path to recovery, if not you should seek out help of some kind.

I haven't smoked in a year man. I can't find a dealer because I'm socially inept. what do

nah i mean its not that bad there are some weeks i drink every night so i drink none, usually just a couple a night and heavy on weekends

dark web

that's probably the best option. I was getting shit ready for an order on TR when it exit scammed and now I'm down about 250

The heavy weekends are what does it, glad to know its not too serious though!

lol

What do you guys normally do when stoned? Looking for a more active high, but its basically midnight so has to be an indoors thing.

industrial cigarets, bc my weed dealer is a fucking teenager with incomplete brain, but his shit is good

Since dream is almost down, 1) is it safe to order? 2) any trustworthy individual DNVs? 3)Do you have an invite for the invite only DNM?

Weed is the most shit tier drug there it's. I'd rather be high on just about anything else.

Vape life V/\

video games, beating the meat

try nutmeg.

White Diesel, Indica

Options are bloodborne or earthbound ... I'll roll 0-4 is BB and 5-9 is earthbound.

eat some datura

GL in bb boi

Dabbing Amnesia Haze, sativa. Phyto brand

Thanks man, I've just beat the first boss last I left off so this should be fun!

What does that even do? Also as an addendum, salvia is an exception. I'd rather smoke weed than do that.

This faggot

The liquor store in this small town finally is selling glass pieces, and for cheap as hell too, local glass sold there along with the cheap shit from china.

Got the bubbler yesterday for 20 bux

Here's some chill music OP youtu.be/lnpJ7NzZDiw

Be careful not to OD.

idiot, you can't OD on weed.

Really?

out of a glass pipe

how much did u pay for that OP?
i used to sell similar sht

this cheap bullshit. Got it a Taiwanese thrift store in my area

1 dream is the safest bet behind Valhalla but I'm not up to date right now so I can't say for sure.

2 not since hansa Rip's

3 no invites either

Datura, 500mg DPH, and 600mg DXM

literally the exact same thing as you

Joints because I'm not a degenerate

Whatever you like to do sober but make sure you're listening to music too.

For me, it's skating.

Got the lofi beats on and bloodborne to play, I'm pretty set for the evening!

Papers and wraps are for smoking in large groups. Using papers for solo smoking is very degenerate.