Greetings, humans

Greetings, humans.
I am a creature from outside of your domain. The term closest in resemblance is that of "Alien".
You may ask me anything.

Please exterminate niggers

It is generally agreed upon by our peers to not directly interfere with the evolution of life on earth. Humans, among other creatures within their habitat, have followed an evolutionary line that we find...interesting. I am not able to adhere to your request, but I would like to ask, why?
We are curious. Are these niggers competing with you for resources?

Is it true that what humans call "death" is a made up construct sticking to the reasoning that energy can not be killed or created and can only be transfered we are energy carried by a vessel (human body) therefore we cannot die?

faggot.

>therefore we cannot die?
the matter and energy which makes up your mind can just as easily be converted to another form of matter/energy making any resemblance of you forever gone.
only through reproduction do you become eternal, but a more watered down version though

Death is concept unique to humans, and as such, we do not fully understand it ourselves.

To explain, we ourselves do not die, at least, not in the same sense that humans do.

Perhaps it would ease your mind in knowing that when you stop, you are consumed by other entities, and in them, you will live. Just as other entities have been consumed by you, and lived in in your image.

What is your vibration frequency?

Took this picture of you and your friends fucking each other, what do you think of that, faggot?

The energy that exists in your brain diffuses. Your consciousness is little more than a charge being maintained the electrolytes in your body. When you die that charge ceases to be maintained. It doesn't disappear by any means. It is simply not maintained in the same form that is your consciousness.

Not the "alien" that OP is poorly trying to masquerade as, just a friendly physics man clearing up misunderstandings about the conservation of mass and energy.

It's not gay if her penis if feminine, right?

With the help of the electrolytes*

The human fixation with sexuality is also unique to humans. Our species is one that does not reproduce in such a manner, and as such, this image and your statement confuses me.

See above

Do you allow people who want to get the fuck off this world and want to join and help you to do so?

and what is the process for doing this?

What kind of Alien? I mean the ones from space, the ones from underwater/earth crust, the genetic descendants of humanity from the future, different dimension/universe, or one from Mexico?

>See above
Just say "yes" you dumb space nigger.

As I have said, it is generally agreed to not interfere with the evolution of humanity.
As such, the interactions you have referred to are not entirely uncommon.
Those who engage in these activities have their own means of selecting humans, and those who have been selected will be contacted.

This is a difficult question to answer. Human knowledge of other other dimensions and universes is not quite far enough along to understand a comprehensive answer.
That said, to best answer your question, we are a species outside of distance and time, at least, so far as you understand it.

bullshit, you just don't want to admit you guys were all standing around jacking each other off cuz you guys EXPLICITLY told me that I could only watch if I didn't take pictures.

SO GLAD you didn't probe me and find out I had a camera in my asshole.

Where are you from?

Your current understanding of time and distance is not far enough along that I can truly answer this question.
To best answer, it is another time, and another place.

Is your race a post scarcity society?

Yes. We have means of producing the current resources needed.

As a result however, this has eliminated much of the need to innovate, and technologically, we are holding ourselves back.

This effect is largely what encouraged us to decide not to provide these benefits to humanity, but we believe that they will find their way to this level of self-sustained lifelstyle within a century.

>the genetic descendants of humanity from the future
if they look anything like OPs pick, you hit it right on the mark.

What is the best way to create FTL Faster Than Light travel?

Planet of origin?

Fuck off, space niggers. We're full

Are you carbon based? Silicone based? What are your physical characteristics?

Also, does evolution through natural selection occur on your planet in the same way that it does here?

Thank for your knowledge, Alien friend. It will be of great use to my country.

Interesting also sounds like you have some sort of directive to not uplift primitives. Though I disagree with that assessment of reaching that level of self sustainability even if the creation of an AI or discovery of evolving to HI.
I think our limitation would come down to energy but I do think matter conversion will happen in that century time frame.

May I come with you on your adventures in space?

fuck off spaceniggers, we're full.
You can crash on the moon if you want.

Tits w/ timestamp or gtfo

Never heard that one before

>mfw i hate this planet

I'm looking to buy a new vacuum cleaner, which has the more powerful suction....a dyson or a shark. I will also be fucking the vacuum so ima buy the one with the least powerful suction to fuck and the one with the most powerful suction to clean the one I just fucked.

If we are not to be interfered with. What would be the protocol if we were to pose a threat to ourselves and wipe humanity off the map.
Would you step in or watch us burn?

If I fuck a cat, is it gay even if it’s called a pussy?

Pic with timestamp, please.

is the world flat? and if so, have you ever had any problems with falling off it?

pic unrelated.

If I fuck a cat, is it gay even though it’s called a pussy

If I fuck a cat, is it gay even though it’s called a pussy?

>Superior Alien species existing outside our time and space
>Still manages to shitpost in our time frame on Sup Forums

Yea why would you, an alien, shitpost on Sup Forums?

When are you going to exterminate our pathetic excuse for sentient life already?

Worse, niggers have no capacity to evolve and only destroy civilization. They are the war like brutes you encounter and mistake for "humans" though they have a different ancestor and are thus not even the same species. Unfortunately they are capable of interbreeding with humans and thus destroy the capacity of human life to evolve as well.

illegal aliens go home!

Does anyone have the sauce on the alien song theme that kinda sound like the X-Files theme, but much happier?