"dad, im gay and this is my boyfriend"

>"dad, im gay and this is my boyfriend"

what would you do?

that's nice. just remember, cups the balls and work the shaft and no one likes a spitter.

Alrighty faggot, off to military school for you! If you suck dicks there at least i won’t have to see it.

"oh, alright."

"Let me watch you two from the closet. And don';t tell ur mom."

"I love ya, ya little fag"

ok

ok just dont be weird or like push it in peoples face.

Tell you to be careful not to get him pregnant.

"oh, that's cool, where are you going to live from now on? because you're not living here anymore"

kill that little degenerate. no son of mine would ever be gay.

Thank god that he won't ever knock anybody up.

this

Get them to shoplift me cool shit in their faggy little buttholes. Fishing rods, tackle, kitchen mixers and shit.

tell them they can be as loud as they want when mom's out and it's just us at home

It goes:
Gay guy/straight Guy top
Gay bottom
Straight bottom
Lesbian
Straight girl

suck dem lil dicks!!
===SLUURPP===

Well, at least you're not a tranny like your uncle.

ask them if they heard of our savior lord

In all honesty, I would be devastated to know my son would be gay and I don't know why because it's not about me. I wouldn't mind at all if my daughter was lesbian.

id rape the boyfriend in front of my son

"Well, stop being a faggot and go suck his dick."

Say "you're fucking 9 and don't know wtf you're talking about". then remove them from school, as they obviously aren;t too bright and can;t avoid the brainwashing, and put him in the hardest military school I can find.

"Son, I'm gay and this is my boyfriend."

That’s cool. Be safe and enjoy.

Ask if I can join them for a threesome!

turn 360 degrees and walk away

your gay kid then proceeds to adopt two gay niggers

Smother him with a pillow while he sleeps...

ask them to record their sexy times

Earth is flat not a Sphere you uneducated filth kys

> Pull him out of the school he's going to, those lesbian bitches are promoting faggotry to our kids
> tell him, 'no you're not son, he's just a friend you like and you are confused and reading signals wrong. Trust me, you will cringe when you look back on this'
> stop this friend from coming over, break all contact
> tell other kids parents their son is defective and they need to sort him out
> with kid out of school take him on a dad son road trip. Do fishing, cart racing, see movies together, talk about shit over BK and Maccas. Take him on hikes, go with him to a skate park. Just do normal shit
> get him busy and active and drop some anti fag pro hetero red pills on him

WHat

Haha, so did your father beat you or were you sexually molested? Both?

Fuck them both and cum on their feet, it's the only solution to fix their mental illness.

This is the only correct answer. You must maintain position as pack leader.

>implying you cant 360 on flat earth

>skate parks
i sucked so much dick at my skate park, so you may not want to go to one

Sorta like, oh hey you like smoking huh? Big smoker? Smoke this entire pack right now I'll wait.

that's all i'd want. "son you like dicks okay, just don't be a dick about it"

Son...

fuck his boyfriend in front of him to show him how to do it properly

"You're cheating on me? You fucking slut. I raised you better than this"

So military school isn't brainwashing? lol.

I am dissapoint?

Too bad that's all faggots do, everything becomes about how they are gay.

head shot!!!

You boys into older guys? ;3

kek

You have 24 hours to clear out.

Obviously the media is brainwashing. After soaking up the culture, Americans told pollsters their best guess was that 25% of people are gay (it's 2%).

Give him only what the law forces me to give him and kick him the fuck out when he turns 18

Yes

Kill them. Homosexuality is an abomination.

I'm not saying I agree with you, I'm just saying if I was on the jury, your son's boyfriend wouldn't be the only thing that's hung.

Barely prevent myself from exploding in anger and then drive to some shitty fastfood restaurant to feed my addiction while I realize this is karma for me being a homophobe.

Spanking became taboo and unacceptable around the same time that more young men decided to be gay. Anyone else notice that
?

*Anyone* who likes dick, no matter what gender, is a sick fuck and needs to die a slow and painful death.

Also we need to identify the gay gene, that way we can start to screen babies for things like this and just choke them to death in the hospital as soon as they are born.

God said so. Period.

So if you embraced faggotry, your son would be straight?

I was spanked and i fucked a boy

No gay gene. When fathers are cruel to their son or young boys are molested they become gay.

Treat your son like a man, but make sure he know you love him. Boys who aren’t loved by their dads seek men for the love, it’s what leads to homosexuality.

Similar to trannies. Most trannies have cruel or distant fathers, but loving mothers. So they want men to love them, but associate men with being cruel and women as nurturing. Hence they TRY to become what they associate as “good”.

Okay son, just be sure you don't have sex until your at least 16 and be sure to wear condoms when you do.

Gay is BORN ,not made or a fucking decision. A lot of assholes refute these FACTS. You keep thinking that and I'll have one of my boys meet up with you. Futhermore, why in the fucking world would ANYONE "choose" to be gay when it leads to a lifetime of suffering for most. I'm not "PROUD" to be gay but, if YOU think you're going to change that, bring it on, big boy.

this

topkek

No one is born gay, which is why there has been no gay gene. It’s created by pedophiles and distant fathers.

I don’t think you can change. It would take someone who wants to change and go through long term intensive treatment.

Yes, and that is why the babies have to be killed.

Gays are born without a soul, that is why they are evil and their love hurts the world - that's why they like butt sex where they rip each others anus open.

Identify the gay babies and kill the people that have no soul - God Commands It!

One common theme amongst trannies, that I notice, is distant fathers with a loving female caregiver. They associate men with bad and women with good. So they want to be women.

every chick i fuck turns lesbo so ill fuck you in the ass maybe you'll turn straight. Worth a shot.

I wouldn't disown him but I would start calling him faggot and throwing shit at him when I saw him.
>hey dad
>hey faggot

super kek

if you are going to date boys you can only date OLDER boys, at least high school and up.

in the mean time we can send you on some 'dates' with some nice older men who are thinking of donating to our house hold.

its okay ill hold your hand and kiss you while they ease you into things.

every gay kids dream tbh

No such thing. It’s not genetic. Its no different than transgender, depression, or other mental illness. It can be treated, but most gays don’t want to be treated.

I support gay rights and could care less what homos do, but their condition isn’t something they’re born with.

its a natural reaction for men. dont get me wrong im gay, im pro gay, wish the world was gay, but its perfectly normal for a father to be disappointed about a gay son.

the idea behind the son is to continu ethe family line, the son is the next version of 'you' and through him you may live forever. but not if hes gay.

its an understandable initial reaction at the very least.

This i would rape them both until they never wanted to see another penis ever again.

not entirely true. you only notice it because the ones talking about how gay they are only ever talk about how gay they are. you dont notice the homos not talking about being homos because, well, they dont talk about it.

a rarer breed in my experience for sure. even the ones that are like 'LOL IM SO STRAIGHT ACTING' have to announce it every five minutes so it kinda defeats the purpose.

just be gay and dont put kids on this world... soon all gay ppl will die this way.
Cons: no more lesbians
pros: more space for not gay ppl on this planet

Prove it, threesome here and now!

suck them both and swallow their massive loads

Yes, there is a treatment for all of that - a slow and painful death before they are sent to Hell forever to be laughed at by God and those God loves.

Transgender also don't have a soul - none of that trash has a soul or understands REAL feelings.

Your support of SIN will be judged by the LORD when you die. Do you really want to support evil?

Join in

Get my Car Battery and some rope

As if, you're too young to date

How about a citation or two, you stupid fuck.It's TRUE and you know it. I have witnessed this same phenomenon many times through my life.
People vanquishing through their lives, being gay and thinking that being gay is very wrong, due to the crap that YOU keep telling them is WRONG, by the bible. Gay and loving it but, ALONE due to people like YOU.
Want my phone number, big boy?

dude chill its a troll

Beat the little fags straight.

How about a citation that proves you have a soul?

You empty filth filled sack of skin - you are not human, God hates you.

I’m an atheist retard. I have no issue with gay people. I simply stated it’s a physiological condition that can be treated and is caused by events in adolescence.

God hates you too, you evil sack of shit.

Chill, if you want to live a lifestyle that is wrong and disgusting, that is on you.

Obviously YOU have no intellect.

I mean psychological. Saying being gay isn’t genetic or born that way type shit, doesn’t mean anti gay.

screamed when I saw this, thank you.