"9gag is better than Sup Forums"

I want to suck a creamy log out of Andy Sixx's asshole

You can't spell "crap" without "rap"

Dubs speak true

The earth is flat

Hillary did nothing wrong.

Did you just assume my gender

Bitches ain't shit but hoes n tricks

Ron Swanson is the worst character in television history and mustaches are for gay pedo faggots.

We're living together since i was born but what is that huge dildo under the matress in your room dad?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

i slightly dislike dogs

bump

Dad, I don't understand u told me when i was 5... u said mother died 1month before my birth but now im 10 and how is th...

+1

the one

I'm actually pansexual

Mom says I give good head

I sexually identify as a tomato, dad.

>t. twelve year old

I support gay rights.

I've been excepted into Yale

To be fair, you have to have a *very* high IQ to understand Rick a

Kek

idkr

Scaruffi's "The fact that..."

Americans R Fat.

China number ten

Lol fag

traps are gay though

has nobody chek'd Kek's words?

This is why he has abandoned us

Bush did 9/11 and Yeezy is God

>checking a stale failget
BANG BANG BANG

Kek

>my sides

>Do you want ants, dad? Because that's how you get ants.
BANGBANGBANG

9000 hours in paint.

ctrl+f
jet fuel can't melt steel beams

I think our country needs common sense gun control.

"I'm a vegan."

I think too many people with opinions on gun control think they're really making a difference when it comes to tragedies.
If it comes down to guns being taken out of the hands of the public the only thing that'll happen is even more people will die but at the hands of the only people left with them; the police and military.

best one so far

US is too fuckin wild to try and subdue and bend to the will of tyrants. Shit's either fair or it's tyranny, you gotta pick one and stop trying this nit picky nickel and diming of rights. Crazies are crazies, they get pushed there by shitty things that happen to them, eliminate the shitty things that happen to them and the world is fine but that'll probably never happen because
>pic related

that's not an opinion

Found the offended Trump supporter

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Try it bitch, I'll piss on you.

How much do they pay you to shitpost

kektus

fuckin' kek out loud to the moon

KEK

Winrar