The white genocide is just fucking good thing. You are all stupid and naive cocksuckers...

The white genocide is just fucking good thing. You are all stupid and naive cocksuckers. only fuckin take a look at them in social media: "oh I saw my friends today and took a picture of myself with them hihihi)))))" or in the spirit of "oh I'm such a successful one should enjoy life and do fitness in the morning.”
or dumbfucks like “find Jesus in your soul he loves everyone and even you if you are a one-legged gay"
or look at their "geniuses" such as Elon Mask. "We can in the artificial universe" and then these wretched worms began to write in their tweets. Fucking worms who do not fuck do not know about physics and mathematics and where half the country's religious pieces of shit
Fuck I hope in this that every euro fucking piece of shit in USA and west must be killed by niggers, Arabs and Mexicans . Your fucking pink world with comfort and infinite illusions must destroyed
YOU ALL MUST BE KILLED FUCKING PINK ASS EUROPID PIECES OF SHIT
We are breedin your cunts n da our hoods and your penthouses

I have a dream, that one day all these colored folk will return to Africa. Where they will no longer face oppression from other races. Where they can rob, rape, murder, pillage, steal, bang bongo drums, huff jenkem, and take cow urine showers without the contempt of human beings. Where they truly can be free from all criticism. I have a dream, that one day white children can all go to school and learn without the bullying of these creature known as the Dindu Nuffins. I have seen the promised land, I have seen the lack for need of prisons due to 75% of their inhabitants are no longer among us. I have seen whole neighborhoods, occupied by hardworking people and not section 8 garbage living on the tax dollars of the hardworking American people. I have a dream, that rappers will go bankrupt because no one will watch their movies and shows promoting this destructive ghetto lifestyle which degrades women, glorifies drug use, promotes violence against law enforcement, and racism against white people. I have a dream, that one day it will be safe to eat at McDonalds again if you so choose and take your children to Chuckie Cheese without fearing an onslaught of dindus. I have a dream.

Bait.

The same tired redneck bait.

Copy Pasta....

You boring unimaginative pathetic cunt

I’am ok with that

people don't have originality anymore ...

wrtie it yourself next time

STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAD

I f any one has any good jew memes or info pics can you dump plzz?
New computer, thats pretty much all I have

>someone took the time to make this image

Keep dreaming white cuckold

Dis a jew hate thread now

Stop White GeNOcide!

Haha didn't even read faggot!

>leh weees wuuss kuuuuunnnnngggsss
>lowtierbait.gif

Omg, yes
I'm such a pathetic white boi. You deserve or women. I know i can't compete.

+

typical b8. don't you have an m4m meeting you need to get to?

Nice pic.

Thanks

checked. op is a cancer spreading faggot neckbeard.

This thread is shit. Slide, Mother Fucker.

Bumping for the superior bbc race

Spam reported and saged. Have a wonderful day my homosexual nigger friend.

Hello John, your father loves you. He wants you to stop this nonsense.

wassup Sup Forumsfaggot
last thread got >330 replies. good job
is Sup Forums really this retarded to take this bait everytime?

>is Sup Forums really this retarded to take this bait everytime?

Yes.

I'm Not white, But i don't want to live in a non-white country.
PLEASE keep the country white, and let me stay

Fuck white ppl bro.

Someone should really show this shit trump. He'll flip shit, and ban niggers.

>ban niggers
he couldn't if he fucking tried. there's too many losers in the (((supreme court)))

Trump family in love with mulatto cock google it