Hows it going guys? 63 yo Femanon here

Hows it going guys? 63 yo Femanon here.

Basically I recently finished my helicopter pilots license, and well it feels great. I imagine loads of you wish you could fly, but could never afford it. Anyway I had money to splash and recently bought this helicopter, pic related, what do you guys think?

Ask any questions you may have, will try to answer, also don't ask how to gain wealth, as you have to be superior like me to do that ;)

I look forward to your questions, user :)

post proof

63 y/o tits or gtfo

The proof is in the pic I posted?

How do you have so much money? What advice can you give to someone in their early 20's looking to get rich?

>also don't ask how to gain wealth, as you have to be superior like me to do that

>How do you have so much money?

I said don't ask but you asked anyway.
I made my cash through property, it's been a long road but well worth it. All I can suggest is that you keep going with what you're good at, and that million dollar idea will come along eventually. Did with me anyway.

>63 year old femanon

Tits or gtfo faggot

is this all you guys are interested in? seeing my 63 year old tits? they're saggy... be prepared

I figured you would say something related to property.

As for the chopper, can you land that anywhere? Like could you land it at walmart and go shopping/do daily errands?

how are you on this site? are you a grandmother?

Hell yeah I love me some granny tits. Post 'em

extremely interested

What if one of my 6 grandchildren see this?

TITS OR GTFO

Shit tier robinson
>enjoy plummeting to the ground when the tail rotor fails

I severely have my doubts. Timestamp them too so we know it's you.

How many dicks did you have to suck to get that license?

>robinson
Robinson's are the best heli's out there, dude. Learn more about aviation before you start coming here trying to act like you know shit.

>Just a reminder that if you fuck up and overtilt your main rotor, you can cut your own tail rotor off

then dont post your face. you think your grandchildren know what your tits look like?

I fly a gold plated zeppelin. How you gonna feel when I park it next to your shitty helicopter at the airfield?

I also googled the r22 to find the make... nice try though

Next to my diamond encrusted zeppelin your shitty balloon will look like crap

You must be retarded not to know that a R22 is a Robinson
The 'R' in 'R22' kind of gives it away, too

> nice try though
?

I've been in one once that's why I knew

Yeah. The saying goes landing on a postage stamp.
Not quite like that, but I can land almost anywhere. Car parks, roads, literally anywhere.

>hurr durr you must be retarted if you dont know what r22 is

Not everyone knows and can identify helicopters you autistic fucking faggot

>Not everyone knows and can identify helicopters you autistic fucking faggot
well that makes them fucking retarded, how does one not heard of robinson before? are you seriously fucking autistic?

Can confirm. I once failed to identify the specific make and model of a helicopter and got locked up in a mental institution for 5 years for being retarded.

Oh well. Perhaps you should sexually identify as an attack helicopter. It's the "in" thing these days.

Much better than feeding the foul attention seeking trollop that is OP.