Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros,

I've lost a lot of friends to drug overdoses, mostly heroin and eventually they got into fentanyl, and it's just hard to lose them.

I really want to try IVing heroin once to see why they chose to make it their goal in life to only chase it, and throw all their aspirations away.

What would be the best way to get heroin that I can IV it? I can get syringes from amazon, but should I just deep-web it? or try and find a dealer in my town?

deep web it or if you have a dealer you know with weed, or anything, ask him if he knows anyone.

1. Make sure you erowid dosages for IV heroin, and make sure you only do a little first to make sure you're not allergic/it's not laced with something bad.

2. Don't do it, it's really not worth it dude, people lose jobs, families, and their lives as you know. Just stop while you're ahead. Best of luck OP

Nah man, sounds like you're a chipper who is starting to romanticize dope. I bet you've snorted or smoked if you want to IV.

Don't do drugs.

Are you a faggot, faggot?
Just kys and spare your family the shame of having a drug addict retarded member.

Dark net, retard.

You live in Philly?

Don't be retarded , retard.

Your friends are fucking faggots, Ive been a closet heroin addict for about 6 years now. I would totally suggest trying it. Imagine yourself as baby jesus being tucked in by god himself with a bottle of warm milk, thats how the high feels.

With that attitude, you already are heroinhead.

No i've never done dope before, but no point doing it unless i'm gonna IV it and get the best experience for my only experience u know?

all my family except cousins are dead so lol..

ty

new orleans.

rip

hope you die faggot

don't do it or you'll end up like your friends

that wasn't there goal

that's just what fucking happens when you put one of the most addictive substances known to man in your veins.

they are going to kick your ass in ghost form if you fuck with that shit.
don't let them die in vain..at least let their death mean something by not following the same path.
wake up. bro. wake. up.

But they never tried to get help, or admit they ever did it, nobody ever found out until it was too late.

Why wouldn't they tell us? are they really that embarrassed of us judging them?

Protip:

If you IV heroin, it will not be your "only experience"

You will, 80% ilkelihood, turn into a hopeless addict and wind up dead to Overdose yourself.

Don't be a retard. Or do.

But if you're going to do it anyway make sure to double down on the recommended dose

Oh, and lock your doors.

You know: so as to not waste any tax payer dollars on narcan/other means of reconstitution/resuscitation)

>all my friends are dying because of heroin
>i want to try heroin so I can end up like them

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree and all that...

I mean the experience as in why they wanted to chase it so much, because I don't know how it feels.

lol, thanks for the sick tip bud.

Another case for legit organic homegrown magic fucking mushrooms.

Combine 5 dried grams with meditation and boom.

i don't get the reference wat

That's just fucking stupid. Opiates suck anyway.

That's the whole point. If you don't know what it feels like then you don't know what you're missing. Keep it that way.

be prepared to suck lots of dick to get your fix

Same situation for me OP, but a little different. I've lost a lot of friends to suicide by gunshot to the head. I really want to try shooting myself in the head to see why they chose it and threw all their aspirations away. Any advice for me?

>80% OD rate
t. Statistics major

That's what I want to feel. I'm 45, never married, made millions, retired, now all I want is to stay high forever. Where do I go though for a dependable supply of heroin? Too many police stings on the streets and I don't want to get robbed or ripped off. Staying drunk all day is getting old.

Just because I try it once doesn't mean i'll instantly die lol...

Meh, i've pondered this for a super long time, but I just want to see why they liked it so much.

I hope not.

deep web is ur best bet buddy.

Just because I shoot myself in the head once it doesn't mean I'll instantly die lol

If you like throwing up everywhere, being itchy as fuck and not being able to shit for weeks then you'll love herion. Seriously if you're gonna do downers at least do ones that aren't complete shit. Benzos>opiates. But that being said no drugs>drugs. Don't be a piece of shit addict. Fun fact most opiate users are

I just wanna try heroin once, lol, not do them forever.

lol

Either you're trolling your you're just not getting it. 99% of people who IV herion will continue to IV herion till either they die or they grow the fuck up. Most people end up dieing. I've been in rehab and lived in sober houses. Dopers are pieces of shit. Scum of the earth. Don't become one. It's not worth risking your whole life.

>I just wanna try heroin once, lol, not do them forever.
But you will.

Do coke, and live.

There's a reason they're hooked, it's addictive chasing the first high. Go do some shrooms, mdma ,or x and enjoy life.

(You)
Thinking about it, this thread must be bait

Yeah no one is truly this stupid. And if they are then it's a death they deserve