LMAO
M
A
O

Austria YES
Y
E
S

I feel almost as bad for Austria as I do for Sweden.

Faggots.

Fuck it, I'm moving to South Africa.

If I have to die hopeless and lost. I'd prefer to die side by side in a few short years with my Aryan brothers on the frontlines. Not in my bed as an incontinent decrepit old man while my transgendered otherkin chemically-castrated children wipe my asshole as the new fat, black, retarded, Jewish, atheist, female President of Europe signs her White Exterination act into law.

>moving to South Africa

Enjoy the power shortages, riots and being unemployed due to Affirmative action

Unless you're super rich and move to the countryside, but that limits your employment options

AND GET SO FAAAR

My uninformed opinion is that the Western Europeans assume all people behave and are like Western Europeans.

Am I right? If so, time will change the public opinion, but by then it'll be too late.

No matter what happens, i am relaxed.
Our fucking cities voted for refugees, let's give them what they want.

I am not stopping them.
This summer we will have the brown flood and we will send them all to the cities, there is enough fuck material for our muslim friends.

I don't care anymore, let Vienna and friends burn.

BUT IN THE END

>implying they won't send hundreds to each tiny village in need of diversity

lurk more reddit

>GREEN'D

Why the fuck would you move to South Africa lol? It's ten times worse.

What you need is a little farm in the middle of nowhere in NZ somewhere.

IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER

m8 the fucking "frontiers" of Europa are almost closed, at this point you dont really need to worry about another "flood"

you are all dramatizing

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Get in quickly.

The overseas chinese are investing in all the properties, and the indians are moving over here and then bringing in their families.

It's really easy to enter the housing market here.

ANYONE WHO LOVES AUSTRIA IS SHIT

-source their new president

>implying urban population density is the same as everywhere else

if the urban population is somewhat relaxed about the thing, and the refugees end in urban population s, cant see where is the "unawareness"

Have you ever been to rural Austria?
It's boring as fuck.
We will send them to the cities.
That's where they want to be anyway, since more gibsmedat and ficki.

Won't be hard to convince the welfare niggers to loot. Vienna is still to save, time to change that.

At least i am happy that half of the country is still rational.

Is this real?

50,3% to be exact.

>Dat pic

Women have always been shit.

well, at least the "original quote" is not even near viennese dialect. and what you can hear from women from this time, they were scared shitless.

wait people acutaly though that rightwing has chance in austria against marxists? Have you actually ever seen austrian? they are inbred selfhating degenerates. good for work and degeneracy. thats it.

But that is what he said. He might not be from vienna himself. Found the clip but it's fucking 3 hours: youtube.com/watch?v=hyR4I0RswZg

“Anyone who loves Austria must be shit”. -Austria's new president

F

>Men come to rape
>Women are the problem

Dude, more like humanity always been shit.

CRYING IN MY CRIIIIIIB

THIS FORESKIN WILL NOT HEAL

SCHLOMO TOOK IT ALL

AND MADE OF IT A MEAL

cuck

REEEEEE i want off this Ride! My country does not even have a real right wing party and there are 2 or 3 more years before we can vote again.

In 3 years we will be flooded by sadniggers already

They are if they do not fight back filthy whores.

Meribro when Shillary wins i will hold you.

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

>being this much of a cuck

The women don't even try to do anything, they just open their legs for whomever comes around.

They could atleast try something.

>woman gets a couple of "15" years old niggers to sleep with her 10 y.o. daughter
>daughter gets raped
>not the mother's fault

you deserve it, you always boosted how progressive you were during Yugoslavian era, fucking mountain jews

^___^ Aw come on i know you love us. You are having a Bosnian/Albanian problem just like us and Macedonia. Even without rapefugees we are slowly being outbred by these rats.

Nazis watch out

Y-yeah I love your countryside and Ljubljana seem comfy

they tried that already, refugees fuck off to the city at the first chance since drug dealing and stealing is easier there, most go to Vienna, let's hope these faggots drown in them now

Is Belgrade a nice place to visit? I planned to go to Octoberfest in Austria last year but the train station was filled with migrants. Given up on Austria until it uncucks itself a bit

Reee get them out of Vienna for fucks sake. I really want to visit. My mother and I tried to go there this October but the train station was filled with shitty migrants.

I wanted to go there and beat them i was so enraged.

So if someone stabs me and I am apathetic about it I am a horrible person and the other dude is cool because I didn't defend myself?

And the rapist is a saint?

I'm not defending women but it's funny how only them get the blame for the mass rape of armies of men.

>My mother and I tried to go there this October
>My mother and I
Beta detected.

women vote for it, enable it and enjoy it, they are guilty

It's more like

>someone is coming to stab me and I see it from a mile away and attempt to defend myself

vs

>someone is coming to stab me and I see it from a mile away but instead of trying to fend for myself I spread my arms and let them stab me in the heart

I care about my family you filthy degenerate.
Huur huur he wants to take his old mother somewhere what a BETA. Eat a dick

Without a family and a place you call home you are nothing

Not taking the blame away from them I was just baffled at the statement

>some person is committing a crime but only the victim gets the blame because he wanted to be killed

Another example, I hope this one's better:

The cannibal of Germany. That dude posted an add on a local paper asking for someone who would let himself get eaten alive. One person showed up and both ate that guy's genitals until he passed out and the cannibal stored him in the freezer.

The cannibal still went to jail because no matter how retarded the victim was the cannibal was still a shitty person. Both people, in that story, are shitheads. That's my point.

More like your mother was taking you somewhere.

Can't you travel without an adult? Or do you get frightened?

F

I really want someone to try to stab me. Then again the lefties will probably contact authorities and i will have to defend my self defense case.

It works well with Gypsies because they never call police. Caught one of them stealing and i beat him with a wooden spoon. Next time they came with a car 4 of them.

I went to my basement and then to the balcony and started pouring gasoline on them and their car from up there. One of them was drenched in gasoline. Told them i will set them on fire if they don˙t fuck off.

Never seen them since

Dude i have been to a few countries on my own :/ . Why does everyone assume that all 4 channers are socially retarded?

except there would be no invasion if it weren't for women voting for it, so they create the situation in the first place

Calm down Jan, I'm only messing with you.

Ok, you're talking about today's invasion. I was talking about the red army invading after Germany's defeat in the post I answered originally.

Yes, today's invasion is in most part women's fault, but who gave them universal suffrage anyway?

ohshit.jpg he knows my name

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

the jews

Austria did good
They convinced everyone who was capable of being convinced, everyone who is rational, to vote for Hofer

Irrational women ruined it, they voted for suicide. Austria needs to decide whether they will suicidal women kill their nation and themselves, or whether as Armed men the Austrian Army will launch a coup to take the power of the irrational female electorate to commit national suicide off them.

Democracy has run its course. Men have been won over to Nationalism. Time for a coup to effect the mandate of rational Men.

Yeah fuck you buddy.

I live in Vienna and Ive seen this change for years. This city used to be the safest in the world, literally.

People wont be able to blame the Nazis this time. There will be a backlash. Just pray for some more rapes and stabbings.

Then get out of the city.
The voting map shows very clearly where our enemy resides and it's the cities.

You degenerated bastards want muslim cock. We will send you muslim cock.
Hope you drown in it.

look at this pic. they are crazy, Sup Forums.

thats all i wanted.

im gunna have a good day now, thanks user

At least the good candidate got 50% of the vote, he didn't got btfo like you Nigel.
Go back to sucking Sadiq

oh you believe in the rapes and stabbings?
i heard this was just western propaganda by my greek friend

Yes, the foreign men that come to rape and the women that fucking vote for it are the problem, shit-for-brains