Tiny tits / Huge nips

Tiny tits / Huge nips.

Go!

Bump

In the total TIT likert scale, from visual analogue of 0-10, these mammaries are in this subject matter experts (SME, I will submit my C.V. for Frye judicial test) about a 0.5

Expert analysis: droopy, real-who cares, point to cardinal directions like Marty Feldmans ocular orbs. Flattness/ degree of curvature < X prime =/defined as normal mid C perfect Euclidan bood curvature scale for scalar comparison. Badly tanned, bad pose.

Overall: worthy of jack off on them
Possibility of titty fuck = cipher
Owner of said rack = unknown if compensates with awesome deepthroat or anal access. Forensic analysis of said photo based on background info, cultural forms = R squared

GENIUS! this

wow

>Brown.
>Ugly smashed ping pong face.

>Ridicolous-looking fakes.

>Typo.

Deal with it.

It's good to know what pleases somebody on Sup Forums. She was a favorite years ago on Tokyotopless.
It's good to know what displeases somebody on Sup Forums.
I'm a terrible judge of fakery and I can be fooled. I apologize for the low quality shop that you uncovered. Do go on.
Typos happen. I understand. I will just post this and leave to stir the tomato sauce.

tokyo topless knows their business

almost dick nips

anymore of this girl? shes perfect.

that is unfortunate

this is hot

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand He Will Not Divide Us. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the electoral college most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Shia's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Hillary Clinton literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike He Will Not Divide Us truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Shia's existencial catchphrase "He Will Not Divide Us," which itself is a cryptic reference to Hillary Clinton's Russian blaming epic "What Happened?". I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Shia LeBouf's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a #HeWillNotDivideUs tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

what the fuck dude

U won the cringe of the night.

Do not worry. It's just a kid that learned how to copy/paste.

bump