A woman can consent to sex, engage in and enjoy it in the moment...

A woman can consent to sex, engage in and enjoy it in the moment, then decide a few days later (for WHATEVER reason) that she regrets it... or simply doesn't like the idea that it was with *you* anymore.

She files a report claiming you raped her, and DNA evidence supports this due to the supposed "consensual" act that took place.

Society automatically sides with her, and the legal system then pursues a conviction of rape against you: the onus is on you to provide UNDENIABLE PROOF that consent was both given *and* maintained in light of the DNA evidence implicating you (and even in these cases, they can't always refute claims a girl might make such as "Well I was drunk at the time...").

Even if you dodge the conviction bullet, there's a 99% chance you'll become a pariah rumored to be a sexual predator, and social media will hammer that nail deep into the coffin that became your life, forever trapping you in a hellish existence of being labeled a sex offender.

>General hate against feminism/ sex offender/ greentext thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/01/european-queens-waged-more-wars-than-kings.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_women_who_led_a_revolt_or_rebellion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

only a matter of time before everybody wears a body cam for their own protection.

>Deal with it ;-)
Do you men hate being pussy-whipped by ladies everywhere?

I don't see what the big deal is about rape. It's just a dick in your hole for a few minutes. It's nowhere near as bad as murder, cancer, or getting flirty eyes from a fat chick. And really, women can't be raped since the vagina is designed to accommodate cock. Only men can be raped. If a woman is violated anally against her will, she's just experiencing male rape, which is an excellent learning experience for her, to discover the struggles that men go through.

For women, rape isn't a big deal. It's just typical female exaggeration to get attention. They all fantasize about rape so they actually enjoy it. They just want to trade in their "victim" status for clothing and jewelry and don't want to give sex away for free. Really, the only punishment for rape should be to pay the equivalent of the going rate for whatever sex act was performed with a local prostitute of equivalent attractiveness. Since it's the same punishment, why would anyone rape a Feminist instead of a beautiful woman?

Those fat ugly feminists that scream the loudest that "no means NO," are actually hoping to limit the amount of sex the genetically gifted attractive women get. And, in so doing, hoping that some hapless male starving for sex will find himself scraping the very, very bottom of the barrel where the fat and ugly feminist will finally have the chance to scream, "YES, FUCK ME HARD."

Hey fat ugly feminists, it isn't going to work. You only really have one option. Lose the weight, learn how to use make up, and get an overhaul of your personality. In some cases you may need extensive plastic surgery to have any hope of getting my cock rammed into your ass. In some extreme cases, it is entirely hopeless and you should just give up. If you are this last case, try having sex with animals if you find you can approach them without scaring them away.

Seek help, edge lord.

rape is still a pretty bad thing, you would not like for someone to rape you and get away with it, it's a matter of ego and self-respect. But I agree it's nowhere as bad as losing a hand for instance (if you don't get aids I guess)

about as much as woMEN love getting fucked and as much as men love fucking every woman they can!

dont wanna make sexy fun time? refuse me if you can. unable to? want me to stop because it's "nice"?

>Deal with it! ;-)

I know this is a bait but I don't care

>It's just a dick in your hole for a few minutes
>And really, women can't be raped since the vagina is designed to accommodate cock.

If you weren't virgin, you would know that try to penetrate a girl when she's not excited is painful for her. Enjoy your wizard power at least

Rape removes the option of free will, carries the risk of disease and injury, and pregnancy.

Pregnancy alone is bad enough: do we really need more niggers climbin' in yo windows & snatchin' yo people up?

This is also why I think abortion should be 100% legal if you choose to pursue it. Population control should be UNIVERSALLY ENCOURAGED!

The surprising thing about this position is that its biologically justifiable.

Biomechanically the vagina is always in receptive mode. The anus on the other hand is almost certain to be damaged from the kind of physical motion involved in anal sex.

That is, medically speaking, male rape is worse than female rape, and female rape isn't physically a problem for the body.

It's only really within the last 50-100 years that society has constructed the idea of rape and the idea that women own their "own" bodies.

These two things are purely social constructions that aren't universal culturally or historically.

It's more than likely this is a local trend in history given how much mental illness it is causing for both genders.

Its funny too. Women wan't complete equality, but look at the flip side of this. 1 in 10 reported rape victims are male, but statistics show that its closer to 37% of all rape victims being men, but they generally don't say anything or report anything since not only is there virtually no legal precedent for a male rape victim to get justice, men are generally ridiculed for getting raped. "hahahaha, how can you get raped, men love pussy hahahaha."

Shut the fuck up, faggot pussy morherfucker. You don’t deserve a woman. Grow the fuck up and learn how to respect women, you fucked-up little piece of shit. Therapy, boy.

>It's only really within the last 50-100 years that society has constructed the idea of rape and the idea that women own their "own" bodies

In a more widely-accepted and examined legal sense... but I'd wager humans have been quite aware of the concept of being forced into copulation throughout history - we can ask Gengis Khan about that one. ;)

Does such shit even happen OP? I don't know anyone that'd have such problem.

kill all feminists because if not for them, this shit thread wouldnt even exist
rape shouldnt even be illegal, if you can't stop a rapist from raping you then you deserved it

>100% truth

Men are just SOOOOO privileged compared to women...

>deserve a woman

You're right user - no one deserves to be consigned to such a fate.

nice reference, my good man

>It's only really within the last 50-100 years that society has constructed the idea of rape and the idea that women own their "own" bodies.

KEK

What about war though?

> we can ask Gengis Khan about that one

what?

are you retarded? Genghis Khan died literally hundreds of years ago

nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/01/european-queens-waged-more-wars-than-kings.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_women_who_led_a_revolt_or_rebellion

You know exactly what I meant, and if you mean to say that you actually *didn't* extrapolate the meaning of that idiom, then *you're* the retarded one.

Women are shit

>Might is right

You should've been alive a thousand years ago, m8.

So your argument is that Genghis Khan, who raped women as often as you climax to internet pictures of skinny white boys in dresses (that is to say, daily) would defend the idea that 'rape' exists?

To him rape was nothing, it was a normal bit of daily life and didn't deserve a name or being fetishised as a terrible event as it is today

I don't know where you thought you were going with that?

Men are usually privileged enough to die right then and there on the battlefield, whereas women have to suffer for months, even years well after the man died or got wounded.

Because psychological hurt over time is infinitely more traumatic than being shot, blown up, gassed, etc...

>feministlogic

does that mean men are the primary victims of weinstein?

I mean I feel like I've been listening to rose mcgowan whinging for years now

>I don't know where you thought you were going with that?

I was juxtaposing your statement that "It's only really within the last 50-100 years that society has constructed the idea of rape and the idea that women own their "own" bodies." against the fact that people have *definitely* been aware of it, just that there hasn't been the institution in place against it that there is today.

TL;DR: You got grammar/content/phrasing-nazi'd

Men can't be victims since we live in a patriarchy: the entire system is designed to cater to them and put them in power over *their* victims (i.e, womyn).

Mate raped more if you include prison. Males raped more in the military. Once again, women need to shut the fuck up, men have it much worse.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH. You ironically believe this.

>All these newfags falling for this obvious pasta

To be on point, women are fucking shit.

> that there hasn't been the institution in place against it that there is today

right so you are agreeing with me but you're not smart enough to know it

there isn't a literal institution today obviously so the institution you refer to is a metaphor for the social construction of rape

-> you just agreed with me, tried to use your agreement as the basis of an argument against me, and still don't know it

Kill yourself you fucking nigger.

>HAHAHAHAHHAHAH
You ironically thought this wasn't /sarcasm

>I was only pretending to be retarded
Classic.

Women want equal jobs, but when the sweaty ditch-digging, sewer cleaning, rivet driving, rail laying, crane operating jobs come around they're nowhere to be found.

>Men can't be victims since we live in a patriarchy
Holy shit, what's wrong with you?

>right so you are agreeing with me but you're not smart enough to know it
Negative, just not acknowledging it.

>there isn't a literal institution today obviously so the institution you refer to is a metaphor for the social construction of rape
Oh good, you *can* think in the abstract! :)

-> you just agreed with me, tried to use your agreement as the basis of an argument against me, and still don't know it
Wasn't arguing your point; merely grammar/content/phrazing-nazi'd you.

>Wanting to be right on the internet *this* badly.

Feminists turned my once free-thinking brain into mush.

I mean, it was talked about in the bible so I guess people had to have figured it out back then, but I agree. Women make too big a deal over being raped to harmful degrees. There are hundreds of other scenarios that any one of them would avoid in exchange to suffer a little rape here and there.

Ask any of them if they would like to trade places with a mother in the holocaust that was told a gunpoint by a Nazi which child of theirs they would like to have killed. Would they prefer to be put in a position like that, or submit to a rapist that just wants to make use of her cunt for a temporary relief? What kind of woman can honestly say that sacrificing their child is a better option?

Or imagine if the roles were revered and you were a child growing up in Africa and a warlord handed you a gun and told you that you had to kill both your parents or be killed yourself. You think THAT isn't going to have serious mental and psychological rammifications for the rest of your life? Would you choose THAT over relinquishing your free will for a few minutes of rape?

Honestly women blow rape so out of proportion to how much damage it actually inflicts.

THe worst part is that women are more concerned about rape today, now that there's less of it than any other time in history, than they were 200+ years ago when it rampant. How can it be that women living 200+ years ago were mentally stronger and more resilient than women are today inspite of ll of their "freedoms" and "liberties"? Jesus.

Sorry bro. We're here for you.

Only if it's a souless darkie

OP here.

I love you, Sup Forums

muh bureaucracy

Thats fuckin spooky man. Wasnt that an episode in black mirror?

Only the rape reporting and conviction rates disagree with you. You know, stuff that’s real.
But nice bit of alternate history fiction you’re writing there, workshop it a bit and you’ve maybe got a new handmaids tale.

and this is why i dont engage in sex, period, its a damned trap.

Fuck women, dude.

>Level 7: First girl I liked, she picked a friend over me because I was poor and he has a satellite dish so they can watch cartoons.
>Level 15: Ask a girl I like if she wanted to go on a date with me since she was complaining how she's depressed and has nothing to do. She laughed so hard that she started to choke.
>Level 18: A girl I frequently spoke to online (never irl) asks me to come over, I say I can't because It was a work night. She had a threesome with her ex and her own mother to get back at me.
>Level 29: Girl at work starts flirting with me heavily, decide to interact with her inspite of my distrust of women, we actually hit it off for a couple week, talk until 6AM on the phone all that shit.
>Ask her out.
>She says she's not into relationships since she's never had a boyfriend before and doesn't want to date or have a boyfriend.
>Couple weeks go by.
>Sends me a text message.
>"tee hee, I'm so happy right now, I just got my first boyfriend."
>Think she's joking, ask if its me.
>She says "Oh, I thought you werent interested."
>She hooked up with a guy from her church.
>Some kind of children of something sun, don't fucking know or care.
>Level 30: Cute girl at a local restaurant, completely casually say "that's a cute smile" one day.
>Just goes "Are you serious right now?" and shakes her head.

Every woman I've liked has treated me like garbage, every woman I've tried to be nice to has reacted like I told her to fuck herself. I'm not autistic, I'm not socially retarded, I know how to speak properly, so I know when I say things I can say them casually or playfully so whatever the fuck happens, at least I know I'm not sending the wrong signals, but you know what, its always fucking something. I'm fucking 31 years old and I've never been kissed, and the only two sexual experiences I had in my life were being molested by two men on two separate occasions when I was 6 years old.
For all I give a fuck women can all fuck right off to hell.

Cry me a river, cucklepuff. What do you care, anyways? Don't you need to get laid to be accused of rape?

Not anymore.

ba HA HA

And here we see the genesis of the “femanist hate threads”;
Socially awkward autists unable to functionally interact with the opposite sex use their own failure at life as evidence of the vindictive nature of women, rather than accepting their own failure at human interactions.

Sure dude - it’s wamens fault - not yours , I mean you’re a fat fuck with a shitty job who doesn’t name eye contact and spends way too much time online - but “wamens” are to blame , for sure

Posting with your photo is bad form, you should lurk more.

Honestly, record the fuck out of it no matter what. On one hand, fap material if you hit a dry spell. On the other hand, evidence of consent in case shit ever goes down.

>who doesn’t name eye contact
How do you name eye contact?

Its okay user, calm down, you'll get over her.

So men are more unstable, more likely to commit crime, more likely to kill themselves -
Makes sense they wouldn’t get the kids.

>Projecting this hard.
wew lad.

>Some lardass bitch gets her panties in a twist because a man chose not to be controlled by some pussy.
o I am laffin

Nice bait.

Just look at the amount of retard fish you’re reeling in

Congratulations??

Not so much, nobody is biting so I'm just responding to myself to try and get a thing going :/

Wouldn't you consider crime or suicide if some borch stole my kids with fake allegations.

>my
>your
>whatever