How do you deal with your loneliness?

how do you deal with your loneliness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MdG4f5Y3ugk
youtube.com/watch?v=7CAYFIpi89k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

me and my friend each take turns going suicidal while the other talks them down but sometimes we both do it at the same time. does that help you at all op?

I don't know;I don't

I photoshop my sister's face into CP then beat my dick like it owes me money

Alcohol

What the fuck hahaha

well, at least you have friends

yeah whos constantly trying to kill himself

Just wander around with a fake smile pretending nothing is wrong, wonder of how would it be if I kill myself.
Also listen to songs that make me feel like i'm not where i'm right now, like the boulevard of broken dreams, and other things

What is wrong with being alone?

More loneliness.

I read yaoi, no joke.

Try to enjoy the moment, savour that sweet feel of being able to walk around in your underwear all day. You can do whatever you want whenever you want without people bitching at you.

You can live in your own filth if you like, or you could clean your place just for you, no judning, no comment just as long as you are satisfied.

If you want to talk to people, get a game, like CS or WOW and just start to talk to others, you will make friends in some time.

Drugs. Alcohol. Food. And the constant thought of suicide.

>coping with loneliness
user, you've gotta HARNESS that loneliness. That's what introverts are

This guy gets it.

With loliness

Masturbation and youtube videos.

Delete social media and go outside OP

I poopsmoke butthash because being high as shit nigger helps me cope with the pain

youtu.be/MdG4f5Y3ugk

Pour it into a book, creating a world, an entire universe, another dimension FILLED with people trying desperately to fulfil their own lives. Only I can help them, only I can hurt them. They need me, and without them... we would not exist.

It doesn't have to be a book though. Web comic, painting, anything creative. Pour it into art, and live.

These two are me

lolis are what make life worth living

You don't, you make friends with it and stop being such an easily manipulated little bitch.
You don't need other people, people just say you do so they feel more secure about the people around them.
Loners are dangerous because they don't have someone constantly poking their nose into their business.
That means their secrets are ONLY theirs, their motives, their intentions, their opinions are all only theirs and that means they can learn to affect others as oppose to being affected.
Be happy you're alone.
Pic related.

Agreed, they are lovely

they aren't just "lovely"
they ARE love

And they are life too

thats exactly correct

no such thing as loneliness. its 2017. you don't need other people.

this actually help.
thanks

Just being around them makes me happy

By not being a bitch and enjoying my own company.

did you know user, that when you die, if you were a good person, you go to loli heaven, where there are cute lolis as far as your eye can see, and everything is happy and nice and you will never be alone again?

i don't. i just keep ignoring it.

My niggas

Top loli

youtube.com/watch?v=7CAYFIpi89k

Friend =)