Trying to settle a debate

Trying to settle a debate.
Why did she fail?

strawpoll.me/14255554

Other urls found in this thread:

thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/534/a-not-so-simple-majority
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP here.
My aunt is fully convinced that the only reason Hillary Clinton lost was because of the Russians.

What do?

Because she colluded with Russia to trade Uranium for votes, plan was to ensure that Trump got the nomination as he was an easy win. It backfired horribly and now to cover her tracks she has the media and DNC framing Trump like he was the one creating these deals.

Clinton was the only one legitimately giving them something.

She was a terrible candidate that everyone hated

Whoever thought she would win is fucking gullible. All she did was trash talk trump supporters.

Because the electoral college is a stupid system. Also because she's a two-faced bitch, but mostly because of the notion that some people's votes aren't as worthwhile than someone else's.

Bill Clinton. Rapist.

Not listed:

A Republican Jerrymandering Campaign that started in 2010. They have sucessfully made this a One Party state and we have no chance of challenging their rule anymore.

A few weeks after Equifax announces that they had mishandled millions of Americans personal data, the Republicans move to make it impossible for Americans to file a class action lawsuit against them.

NO FEAR OF REPRISAL ANYMORE.

Wake up. We're being owned. Literally owned.

OP's trying to overcompensate for his retarded president and his soon too be impeached and jail russian traitors. I love it the way you cunts aways try to bring up some shit Hillary did when Trump's ass gets reamed.

She ran on a campaign of social justice and increased taxes for globalism

Everyone's sick of feminists and muslim invaders and other sjw's just because they're the loudest doesn't mean they represent murica

How the fuck are you blaming self-segregation on jews? Whites not wanting to send their kids to schools with blacks in not a jew conspiracy. They move away and pull their tax dollars out of schools where blacks are. Those schools become known as bad schools - they can't fund good teachers or extracurricular activities. It becomes a feedback loop into a downward spiral.

You want to know what a jew conspiracy looks like, try this:

thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/534/a-not-so-simple-majority

Because Berners stayed home rather than support Thatcher 2.0.

large population of idiots
sucks to be you, america
fucking retards

Fuckkkkkk

Those digits

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.

I hope we can put this question to rest for the next day or two

Greetings. My name is Patrick Bateman™, and I have contacted you for important matters.

I have taken notice to your post. It is of high quality™, but it's not the contents of the post that I'm interested by, it's the post-number.

Your post-number is unlike any other that I've ever seen. It is unique, as no other will ever obtain your distinct strand of numbers, but that is not the only unique thing about it.

Look at the numbers at the very end. Take a close look at them, and you might even realize it, too. Your post-number has ended in repeating digits, that is why I am contacting you.

I don't want to seem like a bother, as I understand that you're very busy crafting hundreds of quality™ posts such as the one I am replying to, but this is a matter more important than posts. It's a matter of life and death.

Here on [b], it is the most important rule of all that repeating digits much be checked and kek'd, that is why I am contacting you. I am here to check and kek your repeating digits, for it is a matter of religious importance.

So, after all this patience and discussion, I will now check your repeating digits. Here I go: #Checked

Now that your repeating digits have been checked by me, it is now time for me to leave. I cannot spend all day checking your repeating digits, no matter how much I love them. The reason? More digits must be checked.

Regards, Patrick Bateman™.

holy shit checked hard

You forgot to add America's shitty voting system

I have breached the taboo that democrat shills desperately seek to uphold.

Thank you, Patrick Bateman™. We will always remember you with every get.

There are a multitude of reasons why Hillary Clinton lost.

>Would you like to know more?

You mean that primaries are non-binding?

itt: digits save a 404

OMG THOSE DIGITS HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG THOSE DIGITS HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG THOSE DIGITS HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG THOSE DIGITS HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG THOSE DIGITS HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG THOSE DIGITS HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG THOSE DIGITS HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG THOSE DIGITS HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG THOSE DIGITS HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG THOSE DIGITS HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG THOSE DIGITS HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG THOSE DIGITS HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sixths... It's beautiful

Witnessed

I cannot look away from the hexes of truth

I suppose I settled the debate, then.

HEXES. SHILLS BTFO.

I'm so happy someone's desire to know more intensified

Hillary backed her entire campaign on the cities and msm constantly telling everyone it was already in the bag. However, if I were to define the entire campaign in a way that could really sum up her loss, it would be her response to Trumps MAGA quote.

Trump spoke to people who were frustrated, ignored, disenfranchised, anybody who was mad at the way things were. He basically said "I see it, I know you're mad, you want change, make America great again" and to those people he had their full attention.

Hillary said "America is already great" and to those frustrated people she was basically saying everything is perfectly fine the way it is, that nothing is wrong and we shouldn't worry.

That "keep everything the way it is" I would say sums up the whole campaign she had. She, and everyone on her side, acted like nothing was gonna change, she was never gonna lose, and nothing was gonna happen.

Then Trump happened.

>Hillary said "America is already great"
Worse, she ran her whole campaign on the theme of "this is why we can't have nice things". Also colluding with the DNC.

Overlooking the fact that Hillary was a seriously flawed candidate, just look at their messages. Trump called her Crooked Hillary, but his overall message was positive, "Make America Great Again". It reached everyone who felt that there was some aspect of this country that was going the wrong way and wanted someone who would call that spade a spade and actually try to fix the problems that we face. Hillary's campaign was basically, "Vote for me because the other guy is Hitler."

Hillary's campaign